The people beside the building are like jade.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marilena
댓글 0건 조회 2,876회 작성일 23-02-20 11:53

본문

The words were all said by her alone and she was really glib Song Liyan sniffed but Pei Xianfu was very happy "The little lady is clever and likable Such a good girl I don't know if she has made a promise" At the mention of this Lou Siyu's face stiffened Song Liyan remembered that Li Xiaoer said that her fiance had died of illness and then looked at her reaction presumably it was true Also do not know to stem from what idea he opens a mouth to interrupt "When did Pei doctor come to float jade county" Pei Xianfu thought for a while in a daze and said "I don't know The last time an outsider came to my yard was eighty years ago" As soon as the words came out Lou Siyu and Song Liyan were stunned in place Pei Xianfu didn't pay attention to them He continued to walk forward As he walked he muttered "Yes it's been eighty years There were many people who came to Shangqing that time They carried a corpse for me and asked me to save people alive or dead" People are cold three souls and seven souls are scattered I said I can't save Qing Huai that ignorant little guy still has to fight with me teacups are broken by me several sets Qinghuai Zhao Qinghuai Song Liyan's teacher is now the head of Shangqing Department The man in front of him Toys & Hobbies looked weak but he said Zhao Qinghuai was a little guy who had been practicing medicine here eighty years ago Lou Siyu's face turned pale and the dark light in his eyes turned a few times He seemed to remember something and pinched the veil tightly Song Liyan on the other hand was surprised He took a few steps to catch up with him and asked "Doctor Gui Geng" Pei Xianfu turned his head and his face collapsed "My Lord your question is so unflattering Who would like to remember his age" But speaking of it I should be a few rounds older than your master according to seniority Forget it I'll be happier if you call me Dr Pei instead of according to seniority "Dr Pei" Song Liyan looked at him calmly "So you also know the great war eighty years ago" "What is there not to know" Pei Xianfu chuckled "I also know who sealed Chang Shuo's inner alchemy" A sudden wind in the yard three people clothes are raised Song Liyan eyes ignited the desire to find out Pei Xianfu smiled relaxed and natural Standing alone in the back the last trace of blood on his lips faded clean Chapter 19 the story of eighty years ago How long is eighty years Twenty-nine thousand two hundred sunsets she had to light fifty-eight thousand four hundred lights and every day when the lights burned out she didn't know if the man would come back At this time it came out of the mouth of a person lightly and skillfully a weightless number of years but to her ears the suffocating blood and the pain of digging the heart of the past seemed to come up again I heard that Chang Shuo is a very powerful monster Song Liyan walked ahead in a flat tone Pei Xianfu said with a smile "How can you not be awesome" A thousand years ago the demon king was sealed and the five demon clans of Hu Huang Bai Liu and Hui held up the sky Shangqing Si fought against them for many years and finally beheaded the most powerful Chang Shuo in Fuyu County China Factory At this point the five demon clans were destroyed and the human world was finally able to live and work in peace and contentment All this is thanks to the man named Song Qingxuan I can't save him but I'll always remember him "Song Qingxuan" Song Liyan frowned "is he also a member of Shangqing Department" "Naturally in terms of seniority he is your master and your master Zhao Qinghuai was brought up by him" Is there such a thing Song Liyan shook his head and said "I have never heard anyone mention this name in the department and the master has never mentioned it" "That's because Song Qingxuan sealed Chang Shuo with his three souls and seven souls and he died without reincarnation which is a great tragedy for Shangqingsi" Pei Xianfu turned around and found that the little lady behind him did not keep up but stood in place reaching out and pressing her head tightly He raised his eyebrows thoughtfully but continued "So it's impossible for your master to mention that man" You just have to remember that he was a very powerful elder and his last wish was to kill all the demons in the world Now we are only one step away from success and the rest depends on the efforts of the younger generation "Didn't you say that all the five demon kings were dead" Song Liyan said "the rest of the matter is just to clean up those living monsters" "No no"
"Pei Xianfu somehow took out a feather fan and shook it Business Services with a smile" A thousand years ago the demon king was only sealed not destroyed Without the inner alchemy of the five demon kings as an array and continuing to seal them I'm afraid it's not far from the day when the demon king reappears in the world As soon as Song Liyan was shocked he suddenly remembered that Elder Martial Brother Jianshan said that the inner alchemy could not be destroyed It turned out that this was the reason Then he really almost made a big mistake But why didn't Master tell him these things when he left Is it because he didn't think he would find the Mie Ling Ding In this way when he was on Qidou Mountain it seemed that someone was deliberately making trouble in the dark trying to lead him to send Chang Shuo's inner alchemy into the Mie Ling Ding as soon as possible He didn't understand why but now it seems that someone knows the secret and has already targeted him With a dignified expression Song Liyan pinched the four-in-one array in his sleeve Hey what's wrong with the little lady As soon as Pei Xianfu turned around he walked back and went to Lou Siyu to help her "Do you have a headache" Lou Siyu trembled slightly and his eyes were gray like a fish thrown on the ground He struggled to breathe and his mouth opened and closed for a while before he could barely find his voice "It hurts" Song Liyan came to his senses strode up to her reached out to her forehead and found that her tentacles were cold to the bone and then looked at her tottering appearance which was more serious than when she came What's wrong Pei Xianfu shook his head and said "I don't understand I've already taken the medicine It should be better" Lou Siyu grabbed Song Liyan's sleeve shakily "I want to go back to the inn" "Good" Song Liyan helped her walk out and Pei Xianfu strode to keep up The three of them got into the carriage and as soon as the horse ran the building was shaken like jade and a corner crashed into the opposite Pei Xianfu Pei Xianfu didn't mind He stretched out his hand and wanted to take it but as soon as he stretched out half of his hand Song Liyan who was in the upper position fished him out Forgive me senior He nods to him "this shopkeeper and I are some friendship at the moment delirious also do not have a rule offended" 。 trade-global.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품