Tomb Piracy Notes 4 Snake Marsh Ghost Town

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marilena
댓글 0건 조회 187회 작성일 23-02-20 11:51

본문

The length and width of the tunnel is the same as the coffin, just now this "blood dumpling" is lying in the tunnel, but also thanks to the narrow place below, that "blood dumpling" is born with great strength, also can not use strength, otherwise with the strength of the third uncle, how can he be pressed? The third uncle first made a fire and threw it in. The firelight rolled all the way down into the depths of the tunnel, and finally stopped, turning into a small light source, illuminating a general picture. Then he touched the machete in his waist, said the blessing of his ancestors, took a deep breath, carefully shrank up, and slowly got into the tunnel. The secret passage was filled with an unspeakable stench. The third uncle lay down heavily and had to hold his breath and move inside. After all his bodies entered, the secret door above his feet turned down again. Suddenly it was strangely quiet, leaving only the crackling of the fire in front of him. The third uncle was a little nervous for no reason, and his body was already covered with white hair and sweat. He managed to calm down, took out his flashlight, and shone it in front of him. The light of the flashlight was much stronger than that of the fire, and it shone far away at once. He saw that the secret passage was made of black stone slabs, about three meters apart,inflatable amusement park, one connected with the other, and ran through to the depths. The whole secret passage is very refreshing, and the black stone slabs around it are very smooth, without any decoration. At a glance, it looks like the ventilation duct of the old central air conditioning. The size and color of the flames in front of the fire are normal. The air in the secret passage should be connected with the outside, and there should be no problem in breathing. The third uncle calmed down, bit the flashlight, and began to climb into the depths of the secret passage. I also had the experience of crawling in the narrow secret passage,inflatable air dancer, and I knew that it was not easy. Although my uncle's physique was much better than mine, he only climbed a few steps and felt short of breath. In addition, he had to be on guard around from time to time, so it was even harder to climb. After climbing for about ten minutes, there was a turn in front of him. The third uncle turned around. He thought it was the same secret passage behind him, but when he turned around, he found a black stone wall carved with reliefs in front of him. The third uncle was stunned for a long time before he realized that the secret passage had come to an end. What's going on here? He fainted, originally thought that there should be an exit at the end of the secret passage, and then there would be a secret room inside, and all the secrets should be in this secret room. But now there is nothing, the secret passage is only a little longer, and there is a black stone wall blocking the way. Could it be that when my uncle came in, he touched some mechanism and closed the secret passage? The third uncle knocked on the stone wall and found that the back of the stone wall seemed to be solid. He looked around at the junction and found that the stone wall was sealed here. That is to say, it was not a mechanism. It should have been the end of the secret passage. When the uncle came in, he should have climbed here. That's strange. If this is the end of the secret passage, Inflatable 5k obstacle ,inflatable water slide, then this must be the place where my uncle stole the silk books. But there is nothing here. Where were the silk books of the Warring States Period? Just throw it on the ground? The third uncle turned around, looked around the end of the secret passage, and looked at the stone wall blocking the way. At this time, the relief on the stone wall caught his attention. It was a God with a human face and a bird body. The bird body was like an owl, and the face was very strange and exaggerated. The face was as big as a foot-washing basin, with an open mouth, flowing clouds, and an expressionless face. I didn't know whether it was a man or a woman. When I heard this, I said "ah". The third uncle noticed that there was a little depression in the mouth of the relief, drew a comparison, and found that the silk book at that time might have been rolled into a roll and placed in the mouth of the relief. However, the embossed mouth is solid, that is to say, after taking out the silk book, no mechanism will be triggered. He looked up at the other parts of the embossed face, the nose, the ears, the eyes, and finally his eyes met the embossed eyes. There are four eyes and round pupils, but strangely, the pupils of the upper two eyes are protruding outward, while the pupils of the lower two eyes are sunken inward. That is to say, the incised carving and the positive carving in the relief carving method are used respectively.
This is the third uncle has never encountered, not to mention him, even I, also know that this is absolutely impossible, all the relief, or are incised, or are positive, it is impossible to mix together. The third uncle leaned over to see for himself, and could not help saying "ah". He found that the stone in the pupil of the original relief was not a whole with the relief, but an ugly black pebble embedded in it. Strangely, the pebbles of the two eyes above were still embedded in it, while the two eyes below were dug out, leaving only two spherical pits. The third uncle looked at the two eyes, the heart gradually clear up, a bold speculation appeared in his heart. Chapter 7 Four Eyes and Nine Heavens. The God with a human head and a bird body on the stone wall mentioned by the third uncle has appeared in the myths and legends of all nationalities. I believe it should be the same creature as the strange bird we saw in the Genting Heavenly Palace. I later checked and learned that this spirit was called ba in ancient Egypt, which represents the immortal soul of human beings, that is to say, if you are in ancient Egypt, then their ghosts are all of this virtue. In India, this kind of God is called "Kalimpinka", which is said to be a divine bird on the snowy mountain, singing for the Buddha's paradise. In China, this kind of bird is more famous than the first two. The head and body of the bird are the "Nine Heavens Xuannu Niangniang" in China. It seems that there are records in the Book of Songs or the Dragon Fish River Map or other ancient books. It is this Lord who sent the Yellow Emperor the Heavenly Seal Book (Dragon Armor God Chapter) containing Qimen Dun Jia. There are many other legends, a legend that "Jiutian Xuannu" is the Queen Mother of the West, but most of the legends are confused, these can not be investigated. In the Six Dynasties,large inflatable water slide, Taoism even had a large number of records of "Xuannu" teaching the art of the Yellow Emperor's room. I don't know whether this Xuannu is that Xuannu, otherwise, it would not be a pleasant thing to be taught the art of the room by such a thing. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품