Lan Ling

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marilena
댓글 0건 조회 153회 작성일 23-02-20 11:48

본문

The ministers around him were talking nonsense again, but the emperor sat quietly on the throne and never said a word. Heng Jia has long found that the emperor seems to be out of his mind today, his mind is too empty, and his mind is completely not in the court. He looked up at the emperor with a little doubt, the white jade bead curtain just moved, in an instant, he saw the emperor was staring at a person, the tea eyes are very deep, like the infinite silence of the deep sea, everything is flowing at a very slow speed, but at the same time, it seems that there are poisonous vines spreading in the tea eyes. He had never seen such a complex and changeable look in his eyes in an instant, with shock, anger, joy, disbelief, doubt.. More and more emotions are intertwined, almost suffocating. With a palpitation in his heart, he quickly looked at Gao Changgong, who was unaware of it, and suddenly felt a feeling of uneasiness and fear gripping his heart tightly. Why did the emperor look at Chang Gong like that? After the court, Heng Jia was summoned to the Zhaoyang Palace by the emperor for the first time. Breeze brings a cool feeling, the water in the garden is murmuring,Inflatable indoor park, and the calamus beside the pool is thick, which is interesting with the white chrysanthemum. When Gao Zhan saw him coming, he also made people serve the chessboard, which made the feeling of uneasiness in Heng Jia's heart stronger and stronger. The emperor summoned him specially, and it was impossible for him to play chess with him. I don't know what's important for the emperor to summon me? He smiled a little. As you can see, I just want to play chess with you and chat with you. Gao Zhan reached out and picked up a sunspot, and the dark color set off his slender fingers like jade in the ice and snow, perfect. The emperor has this pleasure, and I should accompany him. Heng Jia picked up a grain of white. Gao Zhan chatted with him about marching and fighting,Inflatable bouncer, praised the achievements of the law family, and suddenly changed the subject, "Shangshuling and Changgong also went to war several times together, right?" Heng Jia's nerves immediately tightened, but his lips still kept that elegant smile, "back to the emperor, exactly." "You cooperate on the battlefield is also tacit understanding," Gao Zhan put down a sunspot, as if inadvertently said, "right, usually you and long Gong are cohabitation account, this child likes to kick the quilt when he is young, I don't know if he has changed when he grows up?" Heng Jia did not answer immediately, but thought that Chang Gong had never kicked the quilt when he slept with him. Then the emperor added, "Is it possible that Chang Gong has one account for one person?" "Back to the emperor, I slept with Chang Gong, inflatable castle with slide ,Inflatable dry slide, but I never found that she had the bad habit of kicking the quilt, and occasionally grinding her teeth." He was keenly aware that the emperor seemed to be trying to get something out of him. Grinding teeth? If you don't tell me, I will forget that the child did have this problem when he was a child. I didn't expect it to change when it grew up. Gao Zhan stared at the chessboard with a complicated look and asked, "Does Chang Gong often mix with the soldiers in the barracks, or does he spend more time alone?" "Naturally, I spent more time with the soldiers." "By the way, who took the medicine for Chang Gong when she was injured in Yizhou last time?" Gao Zhan suddenly asked again. As far as Heng Jia's eyes could see, there was a faint blue vein on the back of the emperor's white, almost transparent hand. It could be seen that the emperor had pinched the chess piece with all his strength, as if to hold back something. He was startled. Could it be that the emperor was suspicious. Impossible, huh? How could the emperor suddenly suspect this. "Back to the emperor, I personally gave her the medicine." Heng Jia raised his eyes and looked calmly at Gao Zhan. Gao Zhan half squinted, that cold eyes like a sharp blade, directly into his body, seems to be looking at something, but also seems to be guessing what he said is true or false. So silently looked at each other for a moment, Heng Jia laughed unhurriedly, "but Chang Gong is very able to endure pain, every time when the medicine, although the pain into the bone marrow, but he did not make a sound, worthy of my Daqi's good man." When he said this, he obviously saw the emperor's eyes soften down, there is a touch of deep heartache fleeting. Soon, the emperor hastily ended the chess game and let him step down.
When he left, Heng Jia looked back at the emperor again, only to see that his whole body seemed to be enveloped in darkness, and a very light sigh came from the wind, which seemed to be able to make the listener tremble in the deepest part of his heart. Looking up, I accidentally saw a light leaf falling quietly in the dust, a breeze passed by in a hurry, and the exquisite leaf used its last strength to grasp the wings of the wind tightly.. Finally, he writhed a few times and landed in a piece of dust. (Collected by http://www.txtgogo.com/) "80" Part III Chapter 80 Crisis The red leaves in the palace have begun to fall, the falling red leaves are scattered all over the courtyard, and the pool water is murmuring, carrying the fallen leaves to the distance. Chang Gong, who was already in the palace, couldn't help yawning. Last night, he wanted to go to Liuhuayuan with Heng Jia, but he didn't know where he had gone, so he had to go there alone to find clues. As a result, he was drunk several glasses of wine. Heng Jia seems to have been very busy these days, and I don't know what else I'm busy with. That Zhu Gang's lover Xiaoqin girl, the mouth is really too strict, these two days Leng is what did not find out. Although the fox told her that she had thought of a good way to let Xiaoqin speak, she was always worried, especially when she thought that the third brother was now in prison, her heart was like a knife, and her mind was full of the idea of how to clear the third brother's name. So when Uncle Jiu asked her to drink with him today, she had no idea at all. Chang Gong, you are absent-minded today. Gao Zhan said carelessly. Chang Gong looked at the wine cup in his hand and hesitated to ask Gao Zhan what he wanted to do with the third brother now, because she had asked several times before,inflatable bounce house with slide, and he had fobbed it off. Although he assured her that he would not hurt Xiao Wan's life, she still felt a little uneasy. Now she hoped that Uncle Nine would keep dragging his feet, so that she could have more time to find the evidence. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품