Paper God

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marilena
댓글 0건 조회 191회 작성일 23-02-20 11:47

본문

However, to Ren Qianyou's surprise, just a little, the power of the seal of longevity no longer flows into the body of the fire fist, it seems that the body of the fire fist has overflowed. Dive around. Fire Fist caught Ren Qianyou's wrist. He took a deep breath and finally calmed down. "Sunshine has been captured. We must save her!" "Well, don't worry. Tell me what's going on first." Ren Qianyou's heart was also very confused, but at this time he could not worry, because the fire fist was confused. After calming down, the fire fist said with a wry smile, "Sunshine said she wanted to meet you, so I brought her, but on the way, we were ambushed and Sunshine was taken away by them." Who are they? Why did Sunshine come to see me? Ren Qianyou is very surprised, there seems to be a lot of problems in the middle. They are the people of the mercenary guild, three top abilities ambushed me at the same time. Fire Fist's arm twitched, he was covered with blood, very terrible, and Xiao Jiu had come over, using her ability to treat the injury can still be done, but Fire Fist stopped her, "My little injury does not matter, you do not use your strength because of this.." "Big Brother Fire Fist!" "Small seven discontented way, now the fire fist injury is really very serious." I have some specific medicine here. Fire Fist took out a metal box from his pocket and stabbed a bottle of injection into his body. A few minutes later, the wound on his body began to close. At that time,x60 line pipe, I really had no choice but to lift the seal that had been suppressing me all the time and use all my strength to break through, but they still took the sunshine away. "Why did sunshine come to see me?" Ren Qianyou felt that the fire fist seemed to be evading the problem. I'll tell you sooner or later. Fire fist wry smile, "the ancestors have spoken, now there are new immortals on the earth, the old immortals must leave the scope of the earth, although the old man is not very willing, but can not disobey the ancestors, so.." "You and Sunshine are leaving?" Ren Qianyou opened his eyes wide,x52 line pipe, which was absolutely the worst news he had heard today. No, we're not going. Fire fist way, "the old man said, from today on, our entire base of people, are your people, the ancestors do this is not public, he does not have to worry about what, the ancestors want to ask for punishment, go to him." After a pause, Fire Fist said, "but." Sunshine that little girl wants to leave, I really do not understand, do not understand. Fire fist is not unknown, and Ren Qianyou, why not know? So Sunshine wants to see me again before he leaves? That's why you didn't tell me you were leaving. Fire Fist was silent. With a deep sigh, Ren Qianyou looked up at the sky and kept silent for a long time. Sunshine, 316 stainless steel plate ,uns s32750 sheet, sunshine, how should I treat you, and how should I face you? He is not the kind of affectionate person, but he is confused about the sunshine. Is it brother-sister love or love? Fire fist heart sigh, if you know the heart of the sun, that is good, sneak ah sneak, men may need to be devoted, but you let the sun how to do, how to do? Sunshine that white as white paper in the heart, only Ren Qianyou a person, others can no longer be reflected in, after leaving Ren Qianyou, the world of sunshine seems to be dim down, every time the fire fist sees the sunshine, they see the sunshine folding paper cranes in their room, one after another, it seems that that is all of her life, only when they see Ren Qianyou. Her world is really sunny. Anyway, save the sunshine first. Small seven way, at this time Ren Qianyou does not speak, fire fist also does not speak, he can also see that there seems to be something between the two people, but this is not the time to study these, if a person was taken away, then how to do? The answer is simple, save it! "Yes!" As soon as Ren Qianyou's body vibrated, he said, "Brother Fire Fist, we.." I'll go with you.
"Fire Fist," I must let them know what price they must pay if they want to take people away from my Fire Fist! " "Where will they go?" Jin Tie raised such a question. That goes without saying? Small seven white he one eye, this question is too silly. Aren't they going to go there at this time? "Then let's go. What are we waiting for?" Gold Railway. These people.. Now these people on the ground are still in trouble. You keep an eye on your brother and kill the others. "Without the slightest mercy, Xiao Qi did the way of the earth." Please Please wait a moment The other two said hurriedly, and they looked at Ren Qianyou steadily: "Your Excellency.." But the immortal? "That's right." Ren Qian leisurely way, fire fist eyes flashed, probably understand what these people are thinking. We We are all top capable people. The two men looked at each other and said at the same time. Do you want to be loyal to the immortal? Fire fist step forward, although the body blood dripping, but still full of power. Yes Two people hang their heads, have the feeling of power but can not play, it is too painful, almost no one can endure this pain, this is the "power" of the food chain and the secret of each other's green balance, the immortal has all the other top abilities except the reader to survive, plus the reader and the top ability, it forms a solid structure. Dominate all the top powers. Dive around. Fire fist whispered to remind Ren Qianyou, Ren Qianyou woke up in a daze, Ren Qianyou wondered, "how to do?" "It's very simple to input the ability of your longevity seal into their bodies." Fire Fist. This kind of thing, does not need any ceremony, the ability of longevity seal is not all people can accept, want to accept this ability, you have to pay the corresponding price. Ren Qianyou froze for a moment,321 stainless steel sheet, he suddenly remembered that he had just put the power of his longevity seal into the body of the fire fist, the fire fist showed a simple and honest smile, seems to be a little bit of a plot to succeed. lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품