Full-time master

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marilena
댓글 0건 조회 158회 작성일 23-02-20 11:44

본문

"Ha, what is the origin of our guild? My brother must be very clear. If my brother is interested, I can help you introduce him to the team. I think it's no problem to play professional games. Of course, my level is low, and I can't guarantee that my opinion is accurate." Jiang You said. Professional circle? I still think online games are more interesting. "Invincible is the most handsome." Haha, well, that's no problem. Brother, join us in the domineering and heroic picture. "Jiang You made a statement." That's all right "Invincible is the most handsome." Four presidents, then this brother will be handed over to your guild, "Jiang You turned around and said." Ah The president of the branch of the four guilds was very surprised after hearing this. Invincible most handsome strength is obvious to all, is directly into the headquarters top of the chief knight three stones is no problem ah, and now, unexpectedly still on their four branches, what does this mean? Everyone for the invincible most handsome some not worth, but look at this person, but just sent a smiling face expression, seems to be indifferent to the appearance. As always, I'm late for the new week. Ask for some recommendation votes. Last week,uns c70600, we were always on the recommendation list. In the case of less updates recently, everyone voted very diligently. Do you want to make me ashamed? Volume I chapter 590 guild coolies Chapter 590 guild coolies The matter of BOSS has been settled, and the domineering players have also begun to withdraw from Blade Canyon. Jiang You is still careful to care, but the result is really peaceful. Invincible and the most handsome followed them in the team, so they left in an ordinary way. Overbearing Xiongtu players are naturally full of curiosity about the most handsome invincible, and they keep discussing it. At this time, the president of the four branches also realized that there were some problems,x56 line pipe, and quietly gathered around the president Jiang You. This invincible is the most handsome. How to arrange him? Asked the president of the four branches. He believed that there must be a special arrangement, otherwise with the strength of the most handsome invincible, even if the beginning can not be convinced, will not be regarded as the core elite, but at least there is no problem to join the guild headquarters first, but now it is "exiled" to the branch, obviously there is something hidden in it that he is not very clear about. This man may be Ye Qiu. Jiang You had not told too many people about his suspicions before, because he was only suspicious and not very sure. And now, after seeing the most handsome strength of the invincible, and just after taking the professional circle to yin, there is some affirmation. Although I dare not say that all the glory players are full of yearning for the professional circle, after all, x60 line pipe ,x70 line pipe, such people are a minority. This invincible most handsome to this rebuff so simply, nature is aggravated Jiang you misgivings. In other words, he has basically no doubts now, and has decided that this person is Ye Qiu. Ah, "the president of the four branches was surprised." It is not yet known what his purpose is. Jiang You said, "but since he likes acting, we will accompany him to act." "Hm?" The president of the four branches is still a little confused. Although he had not participated in the confrontation with the great God, he had heard a lot about it. The major clubs and guilds were all stirred up by him, and now such a scourge had been added to his command, and the president of the four branches felt as if he had heard the beating of his heart. He's a little nervous, really. Although this guy is certainly up to no good, but his ability, you have just seen. We might as well make good use of it. After joining, you can just give him a team and let him work as a coolie. Jiang You said. The president of the four branches immediately worshipped Jiang You. It's so heroic of the president to have the courage to use such a great God as a coolie. But you have to keep an eye on it and try to throw it into the team with cronies, so it's more convenient to keep an eye on it. Jiang You has obviously thought it over. Okay, I understand. The president of the four branches nodded. Well, that's all for now. Jiang You said, it is over there in the past and invincible the most handsome and warm greeting, with some of the people of this department, and the players of the branch on their own scattered. Basic only BOSS battle such scenes will be likely to bring people together, other activities such as copies, or their respective guilds as a unit.
Jiang You led a line of people all the way away, until he could not see the most handsome figure of invincible, and he and his team were still safe and sound, today this has been carrying a heart is falling down. So we pretend not to know, let him go to the positive performance in exchange for our trust, this is a very good chess piece ah, especially when grabbing BOSS. Jiang You said to Sanshi. When there are many variables like robbing BOSS, will you take him with you? He didn't move this time, maybe just because the blade swordsman wasn't his target? Sanshi said. It's very possible. Jiang You nodded, "I think about it carefully, I think the biggest possibility is that he wants to infiltrate the top level of our guild, and then he can get our first-hand information and take the opportunity to attack the BOSS that he needs." "Then let's be more careful. If it's arranged like this today, he can't take away the things that BOSS explodes." Sanshi said. The problem is that he is afraid that he will not be able to take advantage of it, and then he will turn against the water and destroy it. Jiang You said. That's terrible. Sanshi thought about the destructive power displayed by the most handsome invincible man today and said with a lingering fear. At the same time, the heart is full of envy and jealousy, so imposing, who does not want to have ah? Sanshi glanced at the knight's sword in his hand and sighed. It's a pity that I'm afraid I can never have that kind of toughness. As a resource knight, invincible is the most handsome. He knows very well how difficult it is to control the use of counterattack storm. The people of the domineering Xiongtu headquarters have left, and there are fewer people in the rest of the major branches. Just because this BOSS is special, so temporarily let the elite knights and priests of the major chapters also participate. Otherwise,347 stainless steel, if you fight for BOSS at ordinary times, sometimes you just settle it by yourself. What do you do next, brother? The president of the four branches inherited Jiang You's enthusiasm and hypocritically cared about the invincible and the most handsome. It's nothing. Invincible is the most handsome and casual. "Brush your experience back first.". lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품