Tianshi of the ten directions

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Arabella
댓글 0건 조회 253회 작성일 23-02-20 11:34

본문

After hesitating for a moment, Bai Qingya said with some embarrassment, "I am the daughter of Yuehua Zong Bai Canghai. Can you make it convenient for me and my brother to rest in your house for one night?" "It was Miss Bai." A bodyguard in his fifties nodded and said to a young bodyguard, "Chen Yun, arrange a room for Miss Bai." After a pause, the old bodyguard was embarrassed to explain: "Miss Bai, I'm really sorry. The Lingbao Conference is being held. All the distinguished visitors are temporarily living in the Lingbao Pavilion. The number of rooms in the pavilion is limited. In addition, your brother is injured. You also need to take care of him a lot, so only one room will be arranged for you." "That's all right, thank you." Bai Qingya hurriedly thanked him. Come with me, gentlemen. A young bodyguard named Chen Yun took Bai Qingya and Ji Changkong to the rear wing of Lingbao Pavilion to entertain guests. He crossed several magnificent pavilions in front of them and took them to a more secluded wing in the rear. After opening the door and waiting for them to enter, he said with a smile, "You two, if you need anything, you can go to the front and order the maid to entertain guests, as long as it is the request of the guests in this pavilion." The girl will do her best. "Well, thank you." Bai Qingya politely replied, closing the door, holding Ji Changkong and sitting down on the chair inside. When Ji Changkong sat down, he felt a great movement in his body, and the power contained in the earth dragon flowed frantically in his chest, trying to destroy his body. His face was flushed, and Ji Changkong was absorbed in resisting with yuan Li, not listening to Bai Qingya's question. Liuhe Tianshi contains the power of a blow, the destructive power is amazing, his whole body yuan force is mobilized, unexpectedly can not force out the power deep into the body. Suddenly, the strange force flowed into the blood of Ji Changkong. Suddenly, Ji Changkong's blood seemed to be burning and boiling, and before Ji Changkong could react, his whole body's blood was like a prehistoric beast, engulfing the foreign forces that flowed into his blood. Blood boiling,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, wrapped in that force burning! Poof! A mouthful of blood spurted out, with this mouthful of blood shooting out, it seems that all the abnormal forces flowing into the blood, all of a sudden disappeared! The blood sprayed on the wall had traces of earth, as if the force of the earth dragon rushing into his body was mixed in the blood and forced out of his body. The next moment, Ji Changkong's disordered breath suddenly returned to normal. Apart from a dull pain in his chest, there was no more discomfort in his body, as if he had not been injured at all just now. Stand up to move the hands and feet, yuan Li flow is still fast, a punch out, Huhu Shengwei, yuan Li in the arm unimpeded. Eh! Bai Qingya gave an exclamation of disbelief and looked at Ji Changkong, who had just been unable to move, and shouted, "Changkong, can you stand up?"? How can you still be alive and kicking after being hit by Liuhe Tianshi? "It's not that good!" Ji Changkong is also full of doubts, Ultrasonic nano dispersion ,ultrasonic cutting machine, and try to continue to use the thunder strength, chest three days minefield suddenly rotate up, really no unusual. Not so good!? Bai Qingya screamed, and immediately realized that her voice was a little too high. She quickly lowered her voice again and said, "Even if I had been hit by that Liuhe Tianshi, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to recover so quickly!" Shaking her head with a wry smile, she murmured in a low voice, "What's the matter with you? Why do you behave so differently from ordinary people?" "Ah.." With a low cry, Ji Changkong shivered all over, his flesh contracted, and his face was full of horror. At that moment, he suddenly felt a terrible sucking force coming from the blood in his body. In an instant, all the yuan Li in his body was sucked out by blood! The blood in his body flowed rapidly, and after a while, a new blood, which was purely congealed by yuan Li in his chest, was mixed with the blood in the limbs and bones of his body.
yuanli hematopoiesis! …… Ji Changkong was weak all over. He stared at Bai Qingya and said, "Sister Bai, how much power does it take to make a mouthful of blood?" "Ten percent at the most?" "What's the matter with you, sky?" Asked Bai Qingya hurriedly. "Why can I make a mouthful of blood when I run out of ten percent of my strength?"? Besides, it seems that ten percent of yuan Li is not enough! Ji Changkong said with a wry smile. As soon as the words came out, Bai Qingya was stupefied and could not answer at all. Chapter seventy-two full temple Lingbao The whole body yuan strength is exhausted, a mouthful of blood just condenses out, Ji Changkong all over collapse soft on the ground, full of doubts. Unfortunately, Bai Qingya could not answer, because Ji Changkong's physical condition was obviously beyond her understanding of Tianshi's conventional condition and broke her consistent understanding. After entering the realm of three talents, yuan Li's hematopoiesis, which had been bothering him all the time, broke through in such an incredible way. Unlike ordinary people, yuanli hematopoiesis seems to be beyond his control, as if only the loss of blood in his body can implement yuanli hematopoiesis. Moreover, it is the blood that actively sucks the yuan Li in his body! Instead of him mobilizing yuan Li to congeal blood! Stunned for a moment, Ji Changkong shook his head and said to Bai Qingya, "Sister Bai, I have lost all my yuan Li. I must practice and reunite yuan Li right away!" Suddenly waking up from surprise, Bai Qingya hurriedly said, "Yes, your body is abnormal. You can slowly understand it later. The most urgent thing is to restore yuan Li first." Nodding his head, Ji Changkong said no more and instantly entered the "realm of selflessness". In front of him, Bai Qingya suddenly could no longer sense the breath of Ji Changkong, a living life, as if all of a sudden returned to heaven and earth. "Well.." Covering her small mouth, Bai Qingya looked at Ji Changkong in horror, and her heart was shocked. At any moment, as soon as I read it in my heart, I can immediately become a figure of the unity of heaven and man. It is said that only the heavenly scholars in the realm of the Eight Diagrams can realize it. A long time ago, Bai Canghai told her about this! In front of Ji Changkong, from the realm of the Eight Diagrams, there are still several realms, but he, in an instant into the realm of harmony between man and nature,ultrasonic generator driver, so strange, how can she not be frightened? Also from this moment on, Bai Qingya really realized the extraordinary of Ji Changkong! ……。 fycgsonic.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품