Love you across the millennia

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Schiavone
댓글 0건 조회 211회 작성일 23-02-20 11:28

본문

In the illusion already know Sima Rui married Meng Wanlu, but, fortunately, when she came back to see is not two people love each other's expression, if it is two people depend on each other, afraid that he really want to regret his return to give up everything. Yanyu, however, did not care so much. She said happily, "The maidservant is going to tell the Empress Dowager. I'm afraid the Empress Dowager is going to be so happy that she doesn't know what to do." With these words, he turned and ran away, forgetting about the medicine for Chunliu. Looking at Murong Feng, Sima Rui held her hand tightly, as if to convey all the thoughts to Murong Feng for a while, "You finally came back?"? Where have you been these days? Why haven't I heard from you? Are you really so cruel that you don't show up? "I just said I just woke up." Murong Feng smiled and said softly, "That day, the carriage ran all the way with me and finally fell into the river. That day, the water in the river rose sharply. It was impossible for me to survive. Fortunately, there was an isolated island in the river. There was a century-old tree on the island, which just stopped my body. After the water receded, a fishing boat found me and rescued me home.". I was lucky. There happened to be a businessman from Wumeng in the village. He had a magic medicine in his hand and gave it to me so that I could not die in a coma. Then the family named Su took care of me wholeheartedly. Thanks to their daughter who took care of my daily life and diet every day, my life was extended. Later, although I was in a coma all the time, I woke up unconsciously because of you in my consciousness, the Daxing Dynasty and the dribs and drabs of life here. Murong Feng suddenly smiled mischievously and then said, "When I woke up, I had to rest at Su's house for three days because I had been in bed for too long.". After I could walk,Marble Projects, I took a boat back to the city. I went to the Incense Tower and found the chef there. He was discussing with his subordinates about making a birthday banquet for my grandmother. Naturally, I was happy, so I took the opportunity to help them send recipes and came back to surprise you. It's funny to say that I really scared the chef. He just shouted that he had seen a ghost in broad daylight. It's funny to think about it. However Murong Feng suddenly smiled faintly, paused, and then said, "I haven't surprised you yet, you have given me a big surprise, as if there is a new owner here, how are you going to place me?" "You're the only one in the house. Where did the others come from?" Sima Rui said with a smile,Granite Slab Supplier, the hand has been holding Murong Feng's hand, the tone is full of care and pain, Feng son came back, this is the most important, as long as she came back, everything is gone. However, there really seems to be another woman here, is not a new concubine? I have heard from the people when I came, so don't deceive me any more. Murong Feng has a faint expression of sadness, turned the topic, asked, "what happened to Chunliu?"? You haven't told me yet. "Er, she," Sima Rui secretly complained, really do not know how to explain, although he did not recognize the existence of Meng Wanlu, but this Meng Wanlu really stayed in the house, and took the initiative to do what the hostess should do. If you tell Murong Feng that Chunliu was injured by the so-called new Crown Princess, Silver Travertine Slabs ,Porcelain Marble Slabs, I'm afraid there's no good fruit to eat. I heard the cry outside, "The Empress Dowager is here!" It's Tokuko's voice. Sima Rui breathed a sigh of relief that his grandmother had appeared at the right time, at least to temporarily relieve his predicament at this time. Feng son- "people have not yet arrived, the voice has come in, can hear is so surprised.". Listen to smoke jade said, today Murong Feng came back, at first thought it was smoke jade to amuse her happy, but such a joke how dare a girl open, doubtfully rushed to the four prince mansion, far away can not help but shout up, there is a trembling cry in the voice, "are you back?" Suddenly, Murong Feng could not help but shed tears, when he saw Sima Rui, he was happy, not as sad as he felt, and when he heard the queen mother's cry, he could not help but burst into tears, and the joy in his voice was completely undisguised.
Yes, the queen mother really miss her very much, when she remembered that she was Murong Feng, once in the illusion, secretly went to the queen mother's Xiangfu Palace, saw the queen mother tearful and small Dezi chatting with her. Murong Feng pulled out his hand from Sima Rui's hand and bowed down. His tears were mixed with joy and grievance. He also said in a trembling voice, "Grandmother, it's Feng Er who has come back. Feng Er misses you. Have you ever thought of Feng Er?" The queen mother really saw Murong Feng kneeling on the ground, the tears really can not stop, just tears, pick up Murong Feng, holding Murong Feng's hand, just tears, even a word can not be said, watching, murmured: "Feng son, grandmother miss you, thin, my good Feng son, is not suffering a lot?" Murong Feng smiled with tears and said softly, "It's all right, but I've been in a coma and unconscious. Thanks to the medicine of the merchant of Wumeng, Feng's body can maintain the status quo.". In fact, Feng Er has always been conscious, there are always some things here to remind Feng Er, if not Feng Er thinking, reading the people here, I am afraid that the grandmother really can not see Feng Er. "Just come back, just come back." The queen mother breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Murong Feng carefully, as if she could not see enough. "I once asked the Taoist in the country to calculate for you, saying that you are a girl who attaches great importance to love and righteousness. No matter what happens, you will not be willing to put down everything here. He also said that even if you can't find you now, your body must be good, but your soul doesn't know where it is." As long as you are here, you will come back. Sure enough, he was right. I didn't believe it at first when Yanyu said you were coming back. I just thought she was coaxing me to be happy. Now that she really saw you, my grandmother was really relieved. Murong Feng hung his head and thought, "So, not only is there such a master in the 21st century,Agate Slabs Countertops, but there is also such a master in the Daxing Dynasty. If you get the chance, you must see what he can say about my Bai Min life.". It's funny to think about it, she loves life here! Love you across the millennium116. forustone.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품