Leave no man under the sword.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Schiavone
댓글 0건 조회 222회 작성일 23-02-20 11:27

본문

Master has been running amuck in Jianghu for decades in the name of Black Tornado. People turn pale when they hear it. Who else has better martial arts than him? But according to the tone of the letter, that person not only exists, but also he will certainly meet, but also told himself to deal with, it can be seen that Hua Zhen's worries are not without reason. Just when he was puzzled, Hua Zhu cried out, "Eh!"! There's a note in the sleeve. Everyone hurried over and saw her holding a broken sleeve and pulling out a small note from the clip. The paper was so old that it turned yellow! Open the note, but it is a short song like a small order! "Weave the golden clothes, store the continuous meaning in the middle, send a message to the swallow in front of the window, hold it to the west of the East China Sea, ask the sunset at the end of the world, and say that Nong looks forward to it.." "The river flows day and night, and some people are worried upstairs. How far is it from each other? Is the sword still sharp?"? Find the Shura Fan quickly and behead the wicked man. There is another line of small note on the side: "My concubine carries a man who weaves a dress of gold thread on her back. She wears Ye Qing to hand over to you. She hopes that Zhen will attack you and hide it. This can avoid the sharp edge of the sword that pierces the heart. However, this sword is too deep to get rid of it. Your heart is higher than the sun and the moon, and your sense of righteousness is higher than the sky. My concubine has no responsibility. However, if you are as stubborn as your father Ailao is in spring all the year round, and my heart will always be sealed by the ice. I miss you like the news of spring. I still pray for the blessing of heaven, and then there will be a day of thawing.. Li Pinghou looked stunned, his life experience more or less understood, this gold clothes, this letter, must be the mother asked Ye Qing to bring to the master, maybe Ye Qing swallowed it down, and even the master did not know there was such a thing. His mother in Ailao Mountain, accompanied by a very strong martial arts villain,Artificial Marble Slabs, that villain is his father. This is all he can think of, but the real inside story must be known after seeing his mother. So he said in a deep voice, "Go to Ailao Mountain!" Ailao Mountain is located on the border of Yunnan, stretching thousands of miles. It is a very strange place. There are eternal snow mountains and green valleys with flowers all the year round. The inhabitants are even more complicated. There are Han people who have moved to the border, as well as uncivilized Miao, Yao, Yi, Gong, and other barbaric peoples,Stone Honeycomb Panel, and even more people whose skin color is like paint! In the mountains, there are steep mountains that meet the sky, towering giant trees, giant beasts left over from the flood and famine era, and poisonous fog that kills people invisibly. Li Pinghou led the six daughters of the Hua family, trudging through the mountains all day long, searching for his mother's whereabouts. The place was so big, and the target was so small. Why was he looking for a needle in the sea. Chuang for more than ten days, not only did not have any results, but caused a lot of unnecessary disturbance, the first is the language barrier, unable to ask people. Even if there are some Han Chinese immigrants, most of them are scattered in the valley of the plain, the mountains are almost all chattering barbarians, language impassability, different customs, is bound to cause misunderstanding, they rely on a martial arts and Li Pinghou's sword, Marble Granite Price ,Grey Marble Slab, of course, will not suffer! But do not kill people to kill, that is Li Pinghou do not want to, but also can not avoid, those barbarians launched horizontal is simply unreasonable! In a dozen days, they encountered thirty or forty attacks in succession, some to people, some to animals, although one by one to deal with the past. However, Li Pinghou became very anxious, and every time someone was under the knife, he always felt very sad, but what could he do? On this day, they came to a mountain village, where the cottages were adjacent to each other, the smoke from kitchen chimneys was everywhere, and the paths of mulberry and hemp were crisscrossed, showing peace and tranquility! Hua Zhu said happily, "The people in this village are more civilized, so they probably won't move." "I can't see it," said Hua Zhen disapprovingly. "These savages in the mountains are the most conservative. They always think we're going to invade them. When we meet, we can't help saying that it's a combination of spears and arrows.." Li Pinghou frowned.
Seeing this, Hua Zhen laughed and said, "All right!"! I don't say, you always think I have a good nature to kill, so later several times I hid behind, let you go to negotiate! Li Pinghou sighed softly, "They live here and are disturbed for no reason. They don't understand our purpose. Naturally, it's easy to cause misunderstanding. So I always hope to avoid contact with them as much as possible.." Hua Zhen said with a smile, "Ailao Mountain is so big. If we don't ask their native people about it, we'll never find the place we want.." Li Pinghou did not argue with her and went straight to the village entrance. But Huazhu caught up with him and said, "Master Li, I'd better be in front. Most of the arrows of these Miao people are poisoned. Even if they die, you won't put on this gold dress.." Li Pinghou did not object, Hua Zhu then rushed ahead, seven people lined up, this is their experience in the battle! The Miao people had the same tactics. When they found a stranger approaching, they would ambush him and then attack him violently. This formation made the area that could be attacked smaller. Slowly approached the village entrance, very unexpectedly did not encounter an ambush! When Li Pinghou was very happy and was about to go deeper, a strong woman with a bare upper body and a short tiger-skin skirt suddenly appeared behind the mound in front of him and shouted in a harsh voice: "Come on, stop!" Speaking Chinese, Li Pinghou was even more delighted. "Sister-in-law," he said hurriedly! Please don't misunderstand, we are here to inquire about one thing. The strong woman was about thirty years old, her skin was brown and shiny, and her naked upper body was only hung with a string of beads, which were as big as sparrow eggs. Her face was also quite delicate, and her natural and unfettered breasts were particularly charming, but her attitude was extremely unfriendly. "Go, go!" She snapped! There is nothing for you Han people to inquire about here! When Li Pinghou saw that the barbarian woman was unreasonable again, he frowned and was about to turn around and leave, because he really didn't want to have another conflict! But Hua Zhen suddenly went to the front and whispered to Li Pinghou, "This woman may have the news we want to know.." "How is that possible?" Asked Li Pinghou hurriedly. "If you don't want to find your mother," said Hua Zhen, "I don't have to bother! Or you will listen to me and ask her well, because I think here. Li Pinghou said with a frown, "Of course I want to find my mother,Agate Slabs For Sale, but I don't think there's anything special about this place. It's tough, unfriendly, and hostile to the Han people. It's almost the same.." 。 forustone.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품