Return Love to Satan President: Lovers Only Do One Hundred Days

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Schiavone
댓글 0건 조회 225회 작성일 23-02-20 11:24

본문

Pulling Liao Cangyi, who was still in shock, she deliberately pretended to be excited and dragged him, "Do it again, I want to play!" Waving his hand in fear, Liao Cangyi held his chest, which fluctuated violently, "I can't do it anymore." I'm going to vomit. If you want to play, I'll wait for you. Seeing him like this, Xiao Zitang could not bear to stop teasing him. He patted him on the back with his hand and handed him the drink. "Drink some water and press it. Don't listen to hearsay in the future. This method can frighten those young ladies who don't eat human fireworks.". I used to come here several times a month with my friends, and this kind of thing is not new to us anymore.. Almost a mouthful of water spurted out, Liao Cangyi shyly stopped talking. He was hesitating whether to go on as the brat said. He said he was going to take his girlfriend to shoot big head stickers next. Anyway can't just sit like this, Liao Cangyi wiped the corners of his mouth and looked at Xiao Zitang, "that." We haven't taken a picture together yet. Quietly answered, Xiao Zitang looked at the time, near more than two o'clock in the afternoon, walked for most of the day she was a little tired, then proposed, "go home early." "No!" Liao Cangyi hurriedly stood up, not allowing his first date to be so short, hurriedly took her hand, "to pat the big head paste." Well, take a big sticker! Xiao Zitang frowned at him, "please,Pietra Gray Marble, how old are you." I haven't shot Nancy since high school.. "No!" Liao Cangyi grabbed her and walked forward. Seeing her face unwilling, he smiled wickedly and whispered in her ear, "In a hurry to go home, do you want to follow me.." Chagrin punched him, Xiao Zitang looked at him in high spirits, and could not bear to give up. In the middle of a group of chattering young girls, both of them were a little embarrassed to get into the curtain of the machine, looking at Liao Cangyi's appearance, Xiao Zitang did not know why,Calacatta Quartz Slab, and his heart was filled with a strange warmth. Maybe he really likes himself. Why else would you do these silly things for her. Follow him, I don't know if it's right or wrong. Is it true, as Ouyang Shu said, that this is a road of no return, and she has no chance to go back on her words. After shooting a whole page and picking up the silly sticker from the exit, Liao Cangyi looked at the group photo of the two people clinging to each other. Although it was very childish, his heart was also sweet. Take out your cell phone, turn it over, and paste the photo on it. Xiao Zitang looked at him like this, hurriedly stopped, "you will not be seen by many people like this!"! This is so stupid! I don't want it! "I'm not ashamed of it, but you are!" Liao Cangyi stared at her. Think about it, if he sticks to his mobile phone and picks up his mobile phone to answer important calls in the company meeting. Everyone will see a pink sticker on the back of Liao Cangyi's mobile phone. Shaking his head, Xiao Zitang let this absurd picture quickly burst, pressed Liao Cangyi's hand, pleaded, "put it in the wallet, Carrara Marble Slab ,white marble slabs, it's really not appropriate to post it." Perhaps also thought of such an incongruous picture, Liao Cangyi nodded, picked a large group photo, tore it down, and pasted it in his wallet. If a man has a picture of you in his wallet, it means that he has regarded you as a part of his life-because in his wallet, he has his property, documents, and in those necessities of life, he also has you. This is what Wang Wanwei once said. Watching him carefully put the wallet away, Xiao Zitang's heart crossed a dull pain. Is it possible? She and Liao Cangyi. OK? She and Liao Cangyi. Wandering in the playground for a while, the sky has been dark, two people are a little hungry, then left hand in hand. Sitting in the car, Xiao Zitang looked at the big man with a smile beside him, this day is not a successful date, but let the distance between the two people quietly shortened. If she looked at him like this again, she would no longer feel uneasy and depressed.
Even, she still has a little bit of discovery, this man in the cold behind, in fact, has the same naughty nature as a child. Looking at him, she gently curved the corners of her mouth, "I want to eat spicy crab." Liao Cangyi raised his eyebrows. She took the initiative to talk to herself about dinner? Nodding hurriedly, Liao Cangyi was a little excited. "Well, do you have a specific place to go?" Nodding, Xiao Zitang looked at him, "Every time I come out of the playground, I habitually go nearby to eat spicy crabs." However She looked at him hesitantly. "It's not a fancy restaurant, summer." "A food stall?" He said it directly, and when he saw her nodding, he moved the corners of his mouth and laughed, "Why do you think I won't go to that place? Before I was not Liao Cangyi, I was just a small hoodlum." Watching him say such words as if nothing had happened, Xiao Zitang's heart was blocked, gently shook his arm, thought about it, did not say anything, just looked at the road, instructed him to drive the car all the way to the usual food stall. In the evening, the guests were already full. People gathered together in twos and threes, talking loudly, and the noise was mixed with rude words and teasing laughter, and there was a sense of market. I didn't think there was anything before, but at this moment, when Xiao Zitang looked at the boss who was coming towards him with bare arms, there was only a feeling of embarrassment that could not be more embarrassing. I used to come here with my brother and Xia Zhi, and everyone could not be more familiar, so even if there were no seats, the enthusiastic boss would immediately transfer other guests and give them a table. Looking at the greasy boss coming shirtless, Liao Cangyi pulled Xiao Zitang behind him with displeasure. Xiaotang! The boss raised his strong arm, "I haven't been here for a long time!"! What is your brother busy with recently! Do you have a girlfriend? Nodding and smiling, Xiao Zitang pushed away Liao Cangyi, who was in front of him,grey marble slab, and smiled at the boss. "Are there any seats left?"? I really miss your spicy crab! As usual, a table was set aside for her, and Xiao Zitang ordered a few of his usual dishes. forustone.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품