The Jade Sword slays the dragon

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Schiavone
댓글 0건 조회 231회 작성일 23-02-20 11:21

본문

When the girl heard this, Jiao Rong suddenly showed a piece of red clouds and glanced at Wei Juan with shame and annoyance. Wei Juan then told her what happened last night in detail. After that, he took the girl to Che San's room. When they appeared in front of the bandit, Han Xiaobao, who assumed the name of Che San, knew that the situation was not good. He instinctively stood up, but his limbs were weak and his eyes were dizzy and black. He collapsed on the Kang and closed his eyes. This situation fell into Miss Hua's eyes, which proved that Wei Juan's words were true. With a sneer, her charming face was covered with frost. She shouted coldly, "Che San, are you ready to ask?"? Or should I do it? The guy did not move and ignored it, and played dead on the Kang. Wei Juan said, "Han Ge-bao, a good friend should have the backbone to do things. Last night, what did you say to Kuang, whose surname is Cui? Speak out honestly in front of the owner. If you dare to die, I, whose surname is Wang, have plenty of ways to govern people. I can't discipline my friend Han to die or suffer." Han Hsiao-pao was still silent. Miss Hua frowned at Wei Juan and said in a resentful voice, "It seems that people won't be happy if they don't do it!"! Dawei, you can show your'broken hands' and see whether his heart is hard or your technique is hard? When Wei Juan heard this, he remembered the scene of last night. He smiled at the girl,digital signage kiosk, leaned slightly in front of the Kang, and then stretched out his hand. Han Xiaobao suddenly raised his right hand, and in the sound of "card collapse". A sleeve arrow suddenly shot at Wei Juan's throat, and the two sides were so close to each other. Miss Hua heard the sound and exclaimed. Wei Juan caught the sleeve arrow with two fingers. Then she laughed wildly and said, "My friend, it's too petty to use this. Give it back to you!" As soon as the voice of "return you" came out, Wei Juan turned over his wrist and caught the sleeve arrow and hit the bandit in the right eye. His head flashed sideways, and at the sound of "poof",digital whiteboard price, the sleeve arrow pierced the ear nail on the wooden pillow. At this time, he couldn't even move. He just glared at Wei Juan and scolded him feebly: "Son of a bitch, you use despicable means to manipulate your friends. Han would rather die than lose this tone. Beast, you have the guts to kill me." Wei Juan was not angry at all. Instead, he smiled at him and said, "You admit that your surname is Han. Come out with the following words." The bandit scolded Wei Juan, but she was not angry at being scolded, but Miss Hua on one side said coquettishly, "What are you talking about with this thing? I'll teach you how to taste it, and you'll be honest!" Wei Juan stretched out his hand for the second time and grabbed the bandit's right wrist. He shook it twice in succession, only to hear the sound of "click". The three bones of shoulder, elbow and wrist were all separated under his shaking hand. Although this hand was not a way of dividing tendons and bones, it was unusually clean and neat. The bandit's body, which was weak, suddenly fell off in three places. The pain made him howl bitterly on his temples and forehead. Cold sweats broke out one by one. But he gritted his teeth and said nothing. Wei Juan was still waiting, outdoor digital signage displays ,interactive whiteboard prices, but the girl was a little impatient. As soon as Jiao's body jumped over, she pointed to the two points of "Qi Yu" and "Qi Hui". The bandits were originally weak, and then they closed the two points. Between breathing, they all felt difficult. Although this method was not painful, it had the threat of death. As a matter of fact, all the people who rushed into the river would rather die than lose their mouths. The girl's hand did not work, and Wei Juan was also expected. He stretched out a hand calmly, pressed his thumb on the "shoulder well", hooked his index finger under his armpit, and pulled it out with a slight force. The bandit surnamed Han screamed like killing a pig. After this, the bandits looked as if they were afraid. Wei Juan took the opportunity to sneer and said, "Han, you have a grievance and a creditor. Shadowless Bole and yuan Fang sent you to go undercover. You were just ordered to send you. You don't have much to do with it. As long as you tell the truth, we will go to yuan. Can you commit this crime for others?"? Besides, we've got the bottom of it. When the bandit heard Wei Juan say the name of "Shadowless Bole yuan Fanghe", after a shock, he immediately felt a sense of loss. In addition, the cow's body ached to the bone. He gasped helplessly: "Since you know my surname is Han, I was sent by Shadowless Bole yuan Fanghe. Why force me to show my ugliness again?.. Wang, please untie my tendons first, and let me catch my breath before I tell you.
” Wei Juan was very straightforward. He immediately began to take the big tendon back to its original place and patted three bones. The bandit gritted his teeth and stiffened. After a while, the pain was slightly relieved. Then he said, "The thing is, a month ago, someone came to this area to step on the plate and found this newly created pasture. He also saw two sisters-in-law in the pasture. So.." When the bandit said this, his eyes showed a look of shame. He glanced at the girl and Wei Juan, and with a little fear on his face, he said in a heavy voice, "Alas," "We were ordered to send them. The matter was caused by Cui. yuan Fanghe was moved by him and was ready to kidnap his sister-in-law and the girl back." On Miss Hua's face, the rosy clouds were flying steeply, and the willow eyebrows were quickly raised. She waved her jade palm and scraped the bandit's cheek. Wei Juan hurriedly stopped him and said, "This friend Han is a bachelor, and he has nothing to do with the matter. Since he has uncovered the bottom, we should treat him as a good friend." As Wei Juan spoke, he winked at the girl and turned to the bandit. "I'll ask my friend one more thing," he said. "What means are you going to use to deal with the ranch? Will your friend be the inside man?" With a look of embarrassment on his face, the bandit looked at Wei Juan for a long time. He hesitated and said, "As a matter of fact, since you treat Han as a good friend, you should tell the truth when you ask me about him. But if you turn around and rush in Jianghu, you will rely on your loyalty. I have already made a living. Is it possible that Friend Wang will force me to fall into injustice?" Wei Juan gritted his teeth, knowing that it would be useless to force him again. He frowned and said resolutely, "Since friend Han said so, if Wang forces you again, you won't be a bachelor. Now you can rest quietly for a few days. When you can go to the fields, you can leave the pasture by yourself." The bandit never dreamed that he would fall into the hands of others and be released so easily. He was stunned and could not help being greatly moved. After Wei Juan finished speaking, he had already accompanied Miss Hua out of the room. Fang was waiting to close the door. Suddenly, he heard the bandit surnamed Han calling him in a trembling voice. Wei Juan turned his head and gave Miss Hua a proud smile. The girl was very close to him at this time. She raised her head to Wei Juan's mouth. So Miss Hua stopped outside the house and Wei Juan returned to the house alone. With a friendly look on her face,digital signage screen, she said to the man surnamed Han, "Don't worry. Even if the man surnamed Wang said so, he can take care of himself when he can." 。 hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품