There is a taste in the world

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gianleone
댓글 0건 조회 221회 작성일 23-02-20 11:14

본문

After junior high school, we moved out of the courtyard and moved into a pigeonhole-like apartment, without the courtyard's youth, only accompanied by the sound of books. However, Xiao Zuo's family moved to the apartment for unknown reasons and soon moved back to the compound. Once I went back to see her because I missed the courtyard and Xiao Zuo. It was a sultry summer night. Our family had already lived in an apartment and used air conditioning. Xiao Zuo's family was still sleeping on a bamboo couch there. Seeing Xiao Zuo, both of them were very happy. Xiao Zuo also took my hand excitedly and said, "Let's become sworn sisters and learn from the characters in Jin Yong's novels.". At that time, The Legend of the Condor Heroes was playing on TV, and Jin Yong's novels were also very popular. So he took my hand and lit a stick of incense carefully on the edge of the bamboo couch and asked me to kowtow. Although I wanted to laugh while kowtowing, my heart was actually warm and excited. Later, I went to a key high school and a key university, but Xiao Zuo gave up the key high school because he was afraid of the physical examination and only went to a technical secondary school. After graduation, Xiao Zuo went to the bank. And I went to a small magazine and became a small editor. Xiao Zuo's marriage was unexpectedly smooth. She married an outstanding architect with a master's degree from Zhejiang University. I, on the other hand, almost became a leftover woman after graduating from university and working for a few years, and married just an ordinary university teacher. As a result, Xiao Zuo's family was much better off than mine. After marriage, she often invited me to dinner,interactive touch screens education, just like when she was a child, she used the money she saved to invite me to eat snacks, so every time she invited me to dinner, I went with pleasure and did not care about anything. Until one day, Xiao Zuo said angrily on the phone, "I always invite you to dinner, but you never invite me." Suddenly,digital touch screen board, I realized that Xiao Zuo was no longer Xiao Zuo when I was a child, and I was no longer me when I was a child. So I called and said, "Let me invite you back once." "That's not necessary.". I heard that your teacher is very powerful. His signature must be very valuable in a few years. Please help me get one of his signatures. Xiao Zuo said on the other end of the phone. All right. Although I promised, I never went to help Xiao Zuo ask for this signature. I don't know why, but now I'm still very warm with Xiao Zuo, but I always feel that something is missing. Sometimes I want to say more on the phone, but I don't always talk deeply. When we met, we were not as excited as when we were young. Later, I gave birth to a child and asked Xiao Zuo to play, but Xiao Zuo always said that he was busy. I remember when I had a baby, you brought two pomelos to my house. Xiao Zuo said on the other end of the phone. I was stunned and remembered that I really didn't care about anything at that time. I should give her a red envelope. Flipping through Feng Zikai's collection of poems two days ago, I read a poem: "I love the body of a child, touch screen interactive whiteboard ,interactive panels for education, and the lotus is not stained with dust.". To scold is to laugh, and to beat is not to be angry. The state of mind is always calm, and the language of meeting people is always new. But the years are long, and the material desire covers the innocence. Then the phone rang and a friend asked me to write. I said casually, "Do you have a writing fee?" When the phone was put down, I suddenly remembered Xiao Zuo and read Feng Zikai's poem against myself. Can't help smiling. Liu Guo Liu Guo keeps a big dog. He put the big dog in front of the studio to guard the door. By the way, Liu Guo is a painter. His task is to copy everyone's work. Then, take these works out and display them in the exhibition hall. The reason for keeping a big dog is that the paintings copied are valuable, and the purpose of keeping a big dog is to protect the safety of the paintings. Liu Guo had long hair and tied a ponytail with a rubber band at the back of his head. He dresses like this, because in this way, he doesn't have to go to the barber shop very often. When I went to Liu Guo's place, he was washing his brushes. He filled a huge porcelain basin with water and put some brushes in it. He has just finished copying a master's work. Then Liu Guo took a big teapot and poured me a cup of thick Pu'er. The sun just shone on Liu Guo's face. Liu Guo's face was as full as a peeled apple, without a trace of wrinkles. Be illuminated by the sun, especially fresh and moist. Liu Guo was thirty years old. Still single. What should I do at the age of thirty? Liu Guo said. You should go to the prairie and ride a fierce horse, then loose your long hair and let the wind blow. Instead of staying in the studio all day to copy the master's works, there is no creativity at all. So why don't you go? I asked with a smile. Liu Guo ignored me and continued. Or, warm the Kang around your wife and children at home. This is also happiness.
Liu Guo said, gathered up his long hair, dipped the washed pen in thick ink again, and drew it on the rice paper. I graduated from the class. And the last few strokes. Liu Guo said. Then Liu Guo began to decorate a copy of the works of contemporary masters. When decorating, Liu Guo frowned, closed his lips tightly, and was quite devoted. I left Liu Guo and paced in his small yard. The big dog was chained by Liu Guo and put in a cage. He quietly lowered his head and licked the leftovers in the bowl, making a purring sound in his mouth. Liu Guo planted many Chinese roses in the yard, pink, white and rose. Low open, gorgeous and enchanting. All right, I'm finished. Come and have a look. When I went in, I was a little surprised. It was exactly the same. So I asked Liu Guo, why don't you create some works by yourself? I tried, but there was no market, because no one helped me shout. There was a trace of regret on Liu Guo's smooth face. In this way, I don't have to worry about copying at least three times a day. My big studio is also a copy. Liu Guo smiled. But I am very busy. I can't finish my work. I copy all day long. I have long hair because I don't have time to cut my hair. Also, I actually hate dogs, but I have to keep them for these expensive paintings. Also, I don't like Chinese roses, they are too showy, but because the master likes them, I planted them. I like Holly. Also, I actually want to do photography, because I like to travel. You should do what you like to do and obey your heart. I said to Liu Guo. That day,touch screen whiteboard, after drinking the pot of Pu'er, I left. At the time of parting, the sun was slanting in the west. Liu Guo went out to see me off. The sunshine outlined a beautiful golden shape for his long hair. His plump cheeks were as lustrous as jade pods. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품