A Record of Seeking Qin

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gianleone
댓글 0건 조회 199회 작성일 23-02-20 11:12

본문

"How is that possible?" Asked Zhao Ya. Xiang Shaolong said with displeasure, "You always have less confidence in me than others." "I dare not," said Zhao Ya in a panic. When Xiang Shaolong saw that she was so shocked, he felt pity for her. He kissed her on the mouth and said with a smile, "Don't panic. As long as your words and deeds are in harmony, how can I not love you?" "Will you really take her with you?" Asked Zhao Ya Youyou. Xiang Shaolong knew that she had become a frightened bird. She was most likely to be cranky and worry unnecessarily. "How can I, Dong Kuang, have the leisure to cheat you, the poor woman who is looking for that drop of honey everywhere?" He asked. Zhao Yaqiao blushed, stamped her feet and said angrily, "I'm really not reconciled. You've become Dong Kuang. I still can't help falling in love with you. I still want to throw myself into your arms and suffer all your oppression." Xiang Shaolong laughed heartily. He moved his hand down and slapped her buttocks vigorously. "Why is Guo Fu having a big banquet tonight?" He asked. "You're so busy," said Zhao Yaqi. "You don't even know that Guo Cai has betrothed his daughter to Li yuan." Xiang Shaolong shook and said, "Guo Zong is really leaving. Is your brother Wang willing to let him go?" Zhao Ya sighed and said, "Up to now, we still can't reach an agreement on the issue of Yan, and Brother Wang won't give in.". Guo Zong this kind of person who only talks about practical benefits, which is willing to sit here and wait for the Qin people to attack the city and plunder the land. "Now that he has Li yuan as his son-in-law, what can Brother Wang do with him?" "If you follow me," said Xiang Shaolong, "won't your brother Wang be even sadder?" Zhao Yaxiu looked blankly. She sighed and said slowly, "Is my sister Wang still ungrateful to him?"? Even the death of sister Ni did not care about him, but also almost killed his most beloved man,smartboards in classrooms, only he owes me, what do I owe him? Besides, what can I do as a woman? Brother Wang's character is clear to others. Don't look at him now that he favors you so much. Once the crisis is over, he will have another face. Look at Lian Po, Li Mu has made so many contributions, but what kind of treatment has he received. He has only himself, and Ya'er's heart is already weak. Alas! In the absence of the king's brother, let the woman become the queen mother. The first person she wants to punish is me, the poor woman. Can't you go? "I'm relieved to hear that,interactive whiteboards in the classroom," said Xiang Shaolong. "Don't you trust them now?" Asked Chao Ya-bu-yi? In the future, for you, even if you die, people will never frown. Xiang Shaolong scolded, "Don't mention the word'death '.". Right! It doesn't look like a wedding party tonight! "The wedding banquet will be held in the State of Chu," said Zhao Ya. "Guo Zong will naturally go to the capital of Chu to officiate. You understand." Xiang Shaolong suddenly said, "This is indeed a brilliant strategy. All right!"! Let's go back and take advantage of the excitement! Pat her pink buttock energetically again, way: "You go back first, lest everybody is jealous of me." "How about going home tonight?" Asked Zhao Yajiao. Remembering Shanrou, Xiang Shaolong frowned and said, "Let's talk about it later."! Will Ji Cai-nu come tonight? "She came early," said Zhao Ya! She was looking for her lover everywhere. Fortunately, Ya'er was cut off one step earlier and got the first hand. Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, Xiang Shaolong drove her away and then went to the main house. When the guests who were entertaining in the garden saw him, the new noble of the State of Zhao, smart board touch screen ,smart board whiteboard, they all came over to curry favor and say hello. When they finally got away, they gave Han Chuang a corner and said, "General Dong is really good. I've never seen my sister Jing think so highly of a person." "I'd like to thank you for taking care of me," said Xiang Shaolong. "Don't worry," said Han Chuang. "I've said all the good things for you in front of Sister Wang, but you have to be careful of this little man, Guo Kai. He's spreading rumors that you used her relationship to ascend to the position of city guard because you had an affair with Sister Wang. Hey! This despicable man thought to himself that he had become the lover of King Xiaocheng, so he ran amuck like this. I really couldn't bear to see it. "What?" Said Xiang Shaolong. "No wonder you don't know about it," said Han Chuang. "Apart from the people in the palace, not many people really know about it. But how can King Xiaocheng not have a man? It's a pity that you are not good at being a man. Otherwise, you can replace him.
” Xiang Shaolong's hair stood on end. "Please don't say any more," he said with a dry cough. "Fortunately, you still love women," said Han Chuang kindly! My sister Wang is also a rare beauty. If you can coax her to be happy, the prince will ascend the throne in the future, and the State of Zhao will be at your command. Don't forget my old friend at that time. Xiang Shaolong knew that he wanted to indirectly control the crystal queen through himself, which showed that Zhao was not obedient to him. Afraid that he would ask for the Tian sisters from himself again, he pulled him to the main house and said to him, "Be careful when you go in and out, Marquis. The man who attacked Longyang Jun may have conspired with Qi Chu." Han Chuang turned pale and said, "What?" At this time, Xiang Shaolong was more sure that Queen Jing did not confide in Wang Di. He happened to bump into a group of guests. Xiang Shaolong took the opportunity to get away and walked into the hall of the banquet. Guo Zongxin, who was in the hall, came up and said, "Mr. Dong is honored to be the city guard. I haven't had a chance to congratulate the general personally." As soon as Xiang Shaolong glanced around, he still couldn't see his two sons. Knowing full well that he was determined to give his father-in-law Wu Yingyuan full credit for his wisdom, he first sent his sons to other places to make arrangements. He smiled and bowed to him, saying, "It's the young man who should congratulate Mr. Guo. If you get this charming son-in-law, all the people in Handan who are qualified to be fathers-in-law will hate you so much that their mouths will drool." Guo Zong laughed and said, "Talking to Dong Ma Chi is really a happy thing in life." At this time the hall is full of guests, afraid not nearly a thousand people, a lot of usually rare ladies and ladies, are dressed up, dressed in fragrant sideburns, who would have thought that Zhao is deep in the crisis of national destruction. Xiang Shaolong saw Li yuan, the protagonist of the evening, gathered at the other end of the hall, talking and laughing with Tian Dan, Guo Kai and Cheng Xu, who were surrounded by him. Jing queen phoenix came in person, but did not see filial piety into the king, obviously expressed dissatisfaction, only by the queen attended. On the other side is another group of people with Ji Yan ran as the center. Zou Yan also made an exception to attend. Long Yang Jun, who has just recovered from his injury, is whispering with him. They are old friends, and naturally they are particularly cordial. Zhao Ba and Zhao Zhi helped to greet the guests, the latter saw Xiang Shaolong, beautiful eyes, left a group of ladies,4k smart board, happy birds flew to him. Xiang Shaolong was secretly blaming himself for the lake, but he was empty-handed. Seeing this, he took the opportunity to get away to meet Zhao Zhi. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품