Peach Blossoms Blossom Author: Liuli Weiyue

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gianleone
댓글 0건 조회 204회 작성일 23-02-20 11:11

본문

Theseus came to his senses from his meditation and saw the peach hit the tree in pain. He quickly took her upstairs. "See if you dare to eat next time!"! Take your hand away and let me see it. Theseus went to break Peach's hand to see what was going on, but Peach covered it and hit Theseus with his head. Cough. Theseus was hit by the peach and coughed lightly. I didn't see it. His little head was quite hard. Theseus, who had never comforted anyone, especially a woman, had to hold her gently in his arms and let her bump into him, clumsily rubbing her temples. The little white dragon spits out the letter worriedly, the golden belt burns the red flame, and swings his body in disorder, but he doesn't know what to do. Slowly after a period of time, peach's eyes gradually stopped hurting, and at this time, she fell down gloriously. When she opened her eyes again, a man and a snake were looking at her worriedly. Seeing her awake, the little white dragon rushed into her arms with tears, "Peach is a big fool, eating apples and food poisoning." “……” As soon as the peach woke up, it was hit. Theseus also wanted to run the peach a few words, but suddenly found the change of the peach. Hey, peach, so you're not a human race. Theseus lifted Peach's chin and looked carefully into her eyes. Peach is in a coma, and even the race has changed. But she seems to have been what kind of family,interactive boards for classrooms, but later has not found anything special, forget to find the relevant information. The little white dragon also wiped his tears and came over to see. Really, peach, you are actually. Don't tilt your head at me. Look at your eyes first. Seeing the reaction of the two people, he also made a mirror at the scene curiously and looked at himself. The color and size have not changed, but the pupil has changed. Turn into a vertical pupil like a cat. It's not ugly, but it's a little awkward. Vision has not changed,classroom interactive whiteboard, that is, when the wind blows the grass, she can see a little light fluttering, the original do not know whether it is not noticed or can not see, so did not find. Is this the legendary eye of Yin and Yang? Eat an apple and change an eye, which is worthy of the game world. "Have I become a cat?" The peach asked uncertainly, "or is it the eye of heaven?" Theseus: Your knowledge of race is too poor. Do you have a tail and ears? And what is the eye of the sky? "You are a goblin." Once there was an apple that made Newton discover gravity. Today, there is a golden apple that made peach discover that he is not a human being. Little White Dragon: "The golden apple is also called the fruit of truth. It is said that after eating it, you can see the light of truth. It probably has the function of fading the disguise of living things." Theseus. "You've been here so long, how come you've only heard?" The Almighty Tree is right in front of you. Don't say your character is noble. The little white dragon moved his paws, "I hate eating apples." “……” You hate it because everyone is throwing apples at you. Peach wondered, "What's the difference between the Goblins and the Terrans?" "Of course, the pupils of the eyes are different." "What else?" "And I don't know, Theseus. Do you know?" Goblins have always been a legendary ancient race, and no one has ever seen such a big one. Theseus recalled, 75 smart board ,smart board for conference room, "It seems to have disappeared in ancient times, and there is no special record in the literature, except that the pupil is vertical, and I can't remember anything else for a while." Tao Zimo, in fact, now she is a pseudo-human with strange eyes. Suddenly the peach task bar lit up, peach thought it should be triggered by the race task solution, open a year, indeed, the task bar out of the race drop-down menu, open a look, is a search task. The lost people find the traces of the people, mission restrictions, none, mission reward, race skill one. The sky and the earth are big, the vast sea of people.. | Pai Pai novel forum yjbbsc hand, reprint please specify | www.paipaitxt.com Chapter 79 plot (I). The peach is holding the fruit in both hands, a little perturbed in her heart, she is afraid that if she eats it again, it will become a painful change. Little White Dragon: "Peach, do you eat or not?" No, come with me. Theseus. "Do you want your brother to feed you?" He'd love to.
The peach stared down at the white apple for a moment, then looked up at Theseus and the little white dragon. Reluctant to say, "I will miss you, maybe we will meet …" The little white dragon must stay close to Theseus. Don't let him play tricks on you and leave you halfway. Theseus.. Eat quickly and go! The little mythical beasts who had been following her also smelled something from their expressions and pounced on the peach, not letting her leave. Peach left a pair of food bowls made at that time, one of which was left to the little snow leopard, touching its little head, "Xiaoxue, sister is going back, this food bowl is for you to keep, we can use this to contact." The little mythical beasts refuse to do it, and the little pink dragon flies. Hit the white apple in the peach's hand, the little white pig quickly pooped on it, and the little sheep quickly dug a big hole and buried it with the apple. Several beasts cooperated seamlessly and did not give peaches time to reflect. ……” The peach had to take out another one from the pocket, but fortunately she picked a few more. As soon as the little mythical beasts looked at their mother, their little eyes began to flash. Peach quickly comforted, parting is for the next reunion, if she stays, she will never see everyone. The little mythical beasts are still unshakable, eyeing the apple in the peach's hand covetously. The little white dragon pushed himself in front of the peach, clenched his paws into a fist, and the beast gave him a punch. "Do you like peaches?"? If you like it, let her go. If you don't like it, leave her here to die. Keep her for a few more days and never see her again. Let her go and be together in the future. You should think about it clearly. The little mythical beasts held their heads and looked at the peaches with tears in their eyes. Little White Dragon,interactive whiteboard for schools, you are so sensible, but they may not understand such profound logic. The peach touched the horn of the little white dragon and said innocently. ……” The little white dragon involuntarily gave the peach a punch. Peach and the little mythical beasts held their heads together with tears in their eyes. Theseus hid his face, came up and grabbed the peach by the collar and stuffed the whole white apple into her mouth. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품