A female heart thief

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gianleone
댓글 0건 조회 200회 작성일 23-02-20 11:08

본문

"Lei Xinger, can't you be quiet?" Worried that Lei Xinger frightened Lin Yanyi, Qi Hanxing hurriedly interrupted her. He stuck out his tongue and gave him a hard look. Lei Xinger muttered, "Cheapskate, I just said a few words. I'm just reading someone else!" With a sigh of helplessness, Qi Hanxing said in a good voice, "Miss Apricot, I didn't tell you not to say anything, but you also let me catch my breath. It's not too late to chat slowly when you get home!" "That's more like it." Finally satisfied, Lei Xinger quietly closed her mouth. When she got home, Lei Xinger realized that she hadn't had dinner at all, so after a lot of shouting, Lin Yan went into the kitchen and simply made seafood risotto and chicken and corn soup. In a short time, Qi Hanxing and Lei Xinger ate the bottom of the plate up to the sky, clean and smooth. Delicious, more delicious than those chefs in my house! "Lei Xinger touched her stomach contentedly." This also goes without saying, Yan Li's cooking is first-class, in addition to delicious, but also more than a feeling, how can those cooks in your home be comparable? "Qi Li Xing said proudly.". The thief smiled. Lei Xinger leaned over to Qi Hanxing and asked with great interest, "What's the feeling?" "More.." You won't understand it yourself! "After glancing at Lin Yanyi and making sure that she didn't have any uncomfortable reaction, Qi Hanxing glared at Lei Xinger mercilessly." I just can't feel it before I ask you! "Like the cat who ate the fish secretly, Lei Xinger laughed happily.". After pinching Lei Xinger's nose,Faux cherry blossom tree, Qi Hanxing urged, "Go home early if you have nothing to do." This little girl will not be sensible, so that he and Yan can get along alone? "No, I'm not going home tonight. I'm going to sleep here." Meng Xinger pouted, although when the light bulb is very unreasonable, but did not satisfy her curiosity to teach her to leave, she would rather be a super big light bulb, no way,silk ficus tree, who taught her this person is naturally curious. No! "He is also very firm tunnel, damn!"! This girl is intent on sabotage, isn't she? ? "I'm going to sleep here!" To Qi Xing wrinkled his nose, Lei Xing stood up and pulled Lin Yan, who never said a word, up. "Yan, let's go to the living room and let brother Qi clean up here." "This.." Although she is no longer Qi's maid, Lin is still not at ease to let Qi clean up these dishes, she can imagine that kind of situation, must be in a hurry. Let's go! "Don't let her have the chance to refuse, Lei Xinger pulled Lin Yanyi out of the restaurant, and when he left, he did not forget to show a triumphant smile to Qi Hanxing.". Apart from the sigh of chagrin, Qi Hanxing has nothing to do with it. It's no big deal for him to clean up a few dishes. In the past two years, he has lived alone. It's not that he hasn't done these housework, but he's not very good at it, silk cherry blossom tree ,silk ficus tree, because he's too busy and spends most of his time outside. The real headache is Lei Xinger that girl, there is her here to stir up, he has no chance to talk to Yan, unless she goes to bed. Forget it, bear with it, how to say before that girl also helped him a big favor, wait for her to go to bed and then go to find the words. Standing up, Qi Hanxing began to clean up the dishes. ZZ ZZ ZZ Leaning against the railing, Lin Yan let the cold night wind stimulate her tender face, although the cold wind is biting, but she feels the free air, and this air is really happy to breathe. , She really did not expect that she would return to this place again, but how long would she stay this time? Speaking of really wonderful, a return here, feel heavy heart swept away, the whole person also like alive, do not know this is because finally get rid of her father's surveillance, or because of the relationship between Qi Hanxing? Think of Qi Hanxing, Lin Yan's eyes can not help but reveal a dreamlike tenderness, she reached out to touch the male shirt on the body, it seems to remain his taste. In order not to make Rober suspicious, she asked Chen Huan to help her bring a few intimate clothes, but she didn't bring any other clothes. She wanted to find a nearby clothing store to buy them when she was staying in a hotel, but she didn't expect to meet Qi Hanxing.
Before chatting with Lei Xinger in the living room, Lei Xinger found that she had no luggage, so she asked Qi Hanxing for a shirt for her. Knock, knock! Returning from his thoughts, Lin Yan left the balcony and turned back to the room to open the door. I'm sorry to come to you so late. Did I disturb you? "Qi Yanxing asked apologetically.". She shook her head. "I haven't slept yet." "Then I.." He glanced suggestively into the room. Come in, please Walking to the balcony, Qi Hanxing closed the open French window and asked, "Are you in any trouble?"? Why did that man chase you tonight? ?” This evening, she has been worried that Qi Hanxing will ask about this matter, previously in the living room, he seems to have forgotten this matter, she also breathed a sigh of relief, did not expect that he did not forget, just looking for the right time to ask clearly. Actually, it's nothing. I just had a little quarrel with my father. He was worried that I would run away from home in a fit of anger, so he found someone to follow me, and I simply ran away from home to show him. She did not want to hide anything deliberately, but she and Qi Hanxing are nothing, how can she tell him this kind of thing? What's the point of saying that? ? "Just like this?" Qi Yanxing is a little dubious. Yan Yanxing is not such a willful girl. She can't do something just to disagree with someone. " It's hard to believe, isn't it? "With a quiet smile, Lin added:" My father is very dictatorial. He always forbids others to go against his wishes, and I only abide by my own principles. Therefore, the two of us are always deadlocked. I have a very natural rebellious heart towards him. " "I'm relieved if it's just like that, but I didn't expect you to have such a childish side." Who doesn't have a childish side, don't you? Besides, I'm only 22. 。” "Yes, you're absolutely right, but I think you look like a woman of thirty." Staring at him,outdoor palm trees, Lin Yanyan shouted angrily and laughingly, "Qi Yanxing, you have gone too far!". hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품