Burning love and official career

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bailey
댓글 0건 조회 166회 작성일 23-02-17 16:18

본문

Zhao Desan was excited at first. Then he opened his bloodshot eyes and gave a hazy'oh 'and said, "It's you!"! You scared me! "As soon as you went to work early in the morning, you were so depressed that you didn't dare to do anything good last night, did you?" Because Jia Wanli had a special relationship with Zhao Desan, she completely ignored him as a deputy director and gave him a blow as soon as she came up. Is it? Do you even know that I didn't do anything good? Zhao Desan rubbed his eyes with his hands and deliberately teased Jia Wanli. Then tell me honestly, which chick did you fool around with all night? Jia Wanli also followed his words to ask questions intentionally or unintentionally. When Zhao Desan heard Jia Wanli's words, he thought with a snigger in his heart: "Don't say, she really guessed it, but it's not a girl, but a mature woman.". It seems that this woman's sixth sense is good, men's things can always let them guess. Although Zhao Desan thought so in his heart, he immediately denied it and said, "Little girl, where is it?"? Why don't you introduce one to me? With that, he gave Jia Wanli a bad smile and then added, "But forget about that kind of romance!" "You wish!" Jia Wanli gave Zhao Desan a disdainful look. Then, as if she had thought of something, she suddenly became energetic. She blinked her big eyes and mysteriously approached Zhao Desan's ear and said, "Look at you like this. You really have that kind of suspicion. So, I have to check it." "Ah!" Zhao Desan was startled at first, but he immediately calmed down and said to himself, "I really don't believe it. Jia Wanli, you dare to be serious in the office.". So he said with a smile, "Well, would you like me to take it all off and check it for you?" "Yes." Jia Wanli did not hesitate for a moment. Then she straightened up and said, "Wait a minute." Zhao Desan was startled again,Heme Iron Polypeptide, and then he heard her saying, 'Wait a minute.' He immediately felt at ease again. He said to himself, Hey, play a delaying tactic with me. Well, then I'll stimulate you again. Thinking of this, he reached out his hand and grabbed Jia Wanli's wrist. "What are you waiting for?" He said solemnly. "Come now!" Then he pretended to take off his clothes. Jia Wanli turned around and saw that Zhao Desan was about to take off his clothes. She repeated the same sentence and said, "Wait a minute. The door hasn't been closed yet." "Ah!" Zhao Desan's head'buzzed ', a little dizzy feeling, originally thought Jia Wanli would certainly be frightened by his power, so just to cater to their own meaning, not to lose face, but also to scare away this difficult daughter-in-law, is not killing two birds with one stone. But he never thought that he was very cruel, but Jia Wanli was even more cruel than him at this time, Kava Root Extract ,S Adenosyl Methionine, this little daughter-in-law should be serious behind closed doors, if the door is closed, although he is exhausted, but to see such a beautiful and attractive little daughter-in-law, he will certainly accept all comers, this is not going to be a big deal, not to mention his ability. The camera behind the door is enough for Zhao Desan to drink a pot. Zhao Desan grabbed Jia Wanli's hand in a panic and said with a surprised look on his face, "Why are you still playing for real?" 'What's The matter? You admit it? Jia Wanli did not directly answer Zhao Desan's words, but suddenly gave him a brain teaser. What did you admit? Sure enough, Zhao Desan did not understand what Jia Wanli meant. If you dare not let me check, it means that you really didn't do a good job last night! Jia Wanli tightened her little face and said sternly. Zhao Desan really had no way out. He couldn't help shaking his head like a defeated rooster. He said humbly, "Well, my little aunt, don't make any more trouble. Even if I'm afraid of you, what place do you think this is?"? This is an office, okay? &nbs Jia Wanli looked at Zhao Desan's simple, honest and embarrassed appearance. "Then you have to be an adult," he said with a giggle. "Eh!"! I wonder, why do you have to let me admit that you are happy? Zhao Desan really didn't understand what she was thinking.
"Why don't you look at yourself and say what I'm going to do with someone at night?" Jia Wanli said with an unhappy face. Oh, I, I was thinking about your work assignment last night, and I couldn't sleep, so, so, that's it! Zhao Desan reluctantly gave Jia Wanli a more reasonable reason. Hum Jia Wanli gave a heavy'hum ', and then her face turned cloudy to sunny and she said, "Well, I won't tease you. Let's get down to business." "Business?" Zhao Desan looked at Jia Wanli and asked, "What's the business?" Jia Wanli first broke away from the hand that Zhao Desan was holding her, and then walked quickly to the door. After closing the door, she quickly returned to Zhao Desan's side and whispered: "Just now the members of the leading group went to Director Zheng's room to discuss Zhao's wife." "Is it?" Zhao Desan asked ecstatically, "How is it going?"? Can sister-in-law's work be carried out? "I estimate that the implementation is at most a temporary worker in the planning department," Jia Wanli said thoughtfully, but her gossip is better informed than Zhao Desan. Volume I Chapter 823 Keeping Secrets Section 836 Chapter 823 Keeping Secrets "Why?" Zhao Desan was somewhat angry but said that if she was only arranged to work as a temporary worker in the Planning Office of the Construction Committee, would it be necessary to find such a large number of people? Jia Wanli took one look at Zhao Desan, who was a little angry. Her face sank slightly, but she immediately regained calm. She said with a slight smile, "When you invite me after work in the evening, I will tell you the secret." "If you don't invite, you don't invite." "Zhao Desan is losing face." Cluck, cluck. Jia Wanli was amused by Zhao Desan's stubbornness. She covered her mouth and said with a smile, "How can a big man be so stingy?" Zhao Desan didn't like to hear this anymore. He twisted his face and changed his voice and said, "Well,Theobromine Powder, well, I'm a little man, and you're a big woman." 。 pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품