The age of magic

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bailey
댓글 0건 조회 152회 작성일 23-02-17 16:15

본문

I don't know. Is it because of her face? Are you one of those who judge others by their beauty? When I saw her peerless beauty, I began to think about her. Da Yunyang is suitable for Xie Rusi to move forward a little, and Xie Rusi also did not think of anything else, walked forward. Da Yunyang gently lifted her veil and kissed her on her lips. His first kiss was given to you. After a moment of dizziness, she found that her kiss had been stolen, and that her kiss, which no one had ever tasted, had been taken by the person she loved? When she thought of this, she blushed and added to her boundless color. Da Yunyang is absent in her shy manner, which is the hell and heaven of men. Then, also be in such dim light of night, two young people that fall in love for the first time, stay together. ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ Apologize first, my computer has a virus, so the records are all empty, so it took me so long to publish a chapter, so I wrote more, I hope my friends like it, well, as the old saying goes, friends who like my works, please vote through me, thank you. Part 1 (The Battle of Cagle) Chapter 12 Marching into Beijing Part 1 (The Battle of Cagle) Chapter 12 Marching into Beijing Chapter 12 Marching into Beijing Da Yunyang sat on his horse, looking at tens of thousands of troops in front of him, wow! What a great momentum! Too bad,Berberine Hydrochloride Factory, that day to see a few people's martial arts, if I knew there was such a scene, this kind of army can only be seen in ancient times, then I would have come long ago. Da Yunyang's left and right look, of course, was clearly seen by several people who had the intention to pay attention to him, but his expression and his face, which was originally a doll, together became an innocent expression. It's fun to watch it like this, but it's a pity that I haven't seen Brother Su and Princess these days. Are they afraid of me? That's also fun,L Methylfolate Factory, hehe. When he saw the thief laughing, of course, Su Lin knew what he was thinking, there was a little escape, but there were other reasons not to look for him, otherwise why did he think he could March so quickly? Of course, Dorvis and I went to work. For more than ten days, the two princes led the newly organized Knights of Light and Knights of the Silver Sword. A total of 40,000 soldiers entered the pass from Taniguchi Pass and headed for Kyoto and Jinghua City of Cagle. There was only one pass in the middle, the West Pass, which was guarded by the Bronze Knights, one of the three knights of Cagle. A total of 35,000 people were led, and the war was about to begin. In the evening, in the tent of the two princes, Su Lin and Dorvis, Kong Hen and Da Yunyang all sat together and discussed what to do next. Is it? Can't you play hardball? The man who is supposed to be a strategist keeps saying stupid things. Everyone stared at him in a daze. It was so hard. Didn't you say that? "Oh, Lactoferrin Manufacturer ,Berberine Hydrochloride Factory, yes, we have to keep the army to deal with the rest of the army in the country, but we can't, so what should we do?" Da Yunyang spoke innocently, while the audience had blue veins on their heads. "Well, doesn't the strategist have any plan?" The second prince, Xie Shengzheng, asked carefully. Ha ha, rest assured, at most tomorrow, there will be news, wait for tomorrow, then I will go back first. Da Yunyang said in a very naive tone, but the content is not easy for everyone to pass. Tomorrow? Does Yunyang mean that there will be a big change tomorrow? The empty mark recalled his words and came to a conclusion. Yes, a big change could probably change the country. Da Yunyang smiled, but fortunately he looked at his super watch first, otherwise how could he know so clearly? Originally in the west of the pass outside fifty miles, da Yunyang use their own super watch connected to the satellite system, see the west of the Guanzhong, and look at him strange is that although there are so many Guanzhong, but there is no war to prepare, even put the siege of weapons are not.
Why is that? Do you want to give up? No, no, otherwise why are there so many people? So another reason is, is it to surrender? So no matter what happens, the only answer will happen the day after arrival, tomorrow. They looked at the back of Da Yunyang's departure and shook their heads. His wisdom was not so easy to understand, at least not that he could understand. In the evening, when Da Yunyang was controlling his magic in his military tent, Su Lin came. Big brother, did you come to see me? Da Yunyang is not surprised, almost these days, otherwise he can not be one of his friends. Hearing the smile in Da Yunyang's tone, Su Lin felt warm. He said, "You are really a person who can't be seen through. Can you tell me?"? How do you know my heart? You can't say that you have received the most advanced psychological courses, can you? But it doesn't seem to be just like that. It seems that after I understand the magic, I am very able to see through others. Why? Is it because of the magic? "Big Brother's heart?"? Then I should be your confidant. Da Yunyang smiled, do not remember, who said that a bosom friend is the most difficult to find, and all bosom friends, the same sex is a lifelong friend, the opposite sex is a lifelong couple. A confidant? So do you want to know my past? So, one night, Su Lin and Da Yunyang talked in the past, and the speaker seemed to be Su Lin himself, he said what he had not said before, when he felt warm, it was a happy time. And Da Yunyang also learned a lot about this era from Su Lin's words, including many legends, as well as the power forms of the mainland, many wonderful martial arts and magic, and so on. Tomorrow, looking forward to tomorrow, but the night is not also looking forward to it? At least now, Da Yunyang looks at the eldest brother in front of him, who is also his confidant,D BHB Factory, or his only relative in this world. So the night passed, and at dawn, great things were about to happen. pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품