Rebirth 60 good life

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Derick
댓글 0건 조회 210회 작성일 23-02-17 16:00

본문

There is a kind of thin called "parents think you are thin". Ye little brother is more honest, in addition to his sister, the other people are fat. Especially Dashan and Xiaoshan have gained more than one circle of weight. But intuition, it's better not to say that. Now that he has grown up, he is out of favor, especially when he only got the third place in the exam and was almost beaten. There is a super scholar brother to make a comparison. It's really tragic. Why is he not a girl? His family prefers girls to boys. His parents dote on his sister from childhood to adulthood, and they have never said harsh words. Dashan and Xiaoshan were anxious to go home to see their mother, so they didn't stay. After saying hello to their aunt and uncle, they went back first and made an appointment to get together later. Mom and Dad, where are Zhu Bai and Zhu Si? Ye Bing looked around and didn't see it. Into the woods, since you are not at home, they are not old at home, but every time they come back to bring us rabbits and pheasants, the family's meat depends on them. I didn't raise it in vain. I'll go to Niutou Mountain tomorrow to get a wild goat, and we'll have a good meal. Niutou Mountain is near, and it is no problem to go back on the same day. Besides, she misses the woods, too. Kyoto is good, transportation is convenient, materials are abundant, but she still likes to run in the big forest, but she also knows that there will not be too many such opportunities in the future. She finished college in Kyoto, and the chances of returning to this small mountain village are too small. Have a good rest and wait until you recover. Ye's parents love their daughter dearly. Ye Bing half hugged his parents,magnetic separator machine, "I'll be fine after a sleep.". Tomorrow you will see my state of mind. Speak with facts. After lunch, Ye Bingniang urged them to rest. Chu Zhe consciously followed his daughter-in-law, and Ye's father blew his beard and stared at him in the back, but he also knew that it was useless for him to stop this time. They lived in Kyoto, and the mountains were high and the emperor was far away. Father Ye said, "I don't know if my daughter has suffered any losses." Ye Bingniang dragged him into the room, how can the father be in charge of the daughter's room, if the son-in-law has not been "bullying" the daughter,chrome washing machine, they will be upset. The next morning, Chu Zhe got up to cook, and Ye's parents and little brother were very supportive. Even Ye Weidong did not eat less, since they moved away, is comfortable. Just eat their own solution, usually at school in the school canteen to eat, spend more food stamps, but also to deal with, but they returned to the courtyard on vacation, he and the mountains and hills together dumbfounded. Get a few times, they can do cooked, taste … You might as well eat in the canteen. Then they went to Master Yan's house for a meal. I succeeded in making myself fat twice because of overeating. Every time they go to eat, the three of them are very full. They all wish they were camels and could chew the cud. Ye Bing caught the sheep and gave it directly to his uncle. Let him clean it up. They will come together tomorrow. Because Grandpa Tian didn't dare to cross the bridge, it was too hard for them to come to the Third Brigade, so it was better for them to go there. This time, the soup base boiled with sheep bones was directly boiled and eaten. The dipping sauce is only soy sauce, coltan ore processing ,mineral flotation, garlic powder, vinegar and chili oil. Chu Zhe will mix some Sanhe oil. Everyone ate happily, and Chu Zhe showed everyone the photos taken in Tiananmen Square, telling them about the prosperity and cultural heritage of Kyoto. Mom and Dad, big uncle and second uncle, people move to live and trees move to die. You consider going to Kyoto with us. We can't come back after we finish college. We have to have old people to take care of us when we get married and have children. It is better to say this than to say that Kyoto is much better. Father Ye's first reaction was, "Did I have a daughter?" Ye Bing, who was lying with a gun, twisted Chu Zhe, "No.". He said that in the future, my parents, my brother and I would stay in Kyoto, and you would like to see us once a year. Ye's parents looked at each other. Of course they didn't want to. "But what can we do when we go to Kyoto?" They are only in their thirties. They can't stay so young and rely on their children to support them. Chu Zhe also said about the current economic changes, "My father's brain is so smart, stay in this small place, do some small business casually, a thousand yuan a year is very easy." Uncle Lin and Aunt Lin are also anxious, they also have the heart to go to Kyoto, "then what can we do?" They don't have the brains of their brother-in-law, nor do they have the ability to contact people and talk like him. Although they know that the university gives subsidies, they don't want to drag their children down. Chu Zhe takes care of everything. As long as he goes to Kyoto, he will find a job with food and accommodation.
Uncle Lin was unusually silent this time. A while ago, his daughter-in-law discussed with him that he wanted to go back to Shanghai with his parents, saying that it was a big city with many opportunities for development and good education for his children. In addition, there is no news of her eldest brother and second brother, and her parents have only one daughter, so she should also be filial. He didn't agree, because he didn't have a degree. When he arrived in Shanghai, his father-in-law had a salary, and his wife could find a job, so he couldn't eat soft rice. But now the eldest brother and the younger sister are going to go, and they are going to go to the child. What about him? Should he go to Shanghai with his father-in-law or Kyoto with his elder brother and sister? Chu Zhe discovered the second uncle's unusual appearance, looked at the second aunt and Grandma Tian with a dignified expression, and even Grandpa Tian, who was very graceful, was a little distracted. Some understand, but this is not easy for him to say, and the second uncle has to make up his own mind. But Shanghai is also good, the largest city in China in the future, the first place to take off economically, and the opportunities are no smaller than Kyoto. Besides, Grandpa Tian will also pave the way for his second brother-in-law. In his opinion, whether he goes to Kyoto or Shanghai, it is a good chess game. The future is infinite! Chapter 148 Ye's parents had made up their minds to go, but they had to work for more than half a year before the New Year at the earliest. How could they divide the grain? There were still seven or eight private plots at home, and they couldn't throw them away. After being a farmer for so many years and experiencing hunger, nothing is more important than food. Chu Zhe also does not persuade deeply, so long as they go, early or late does not matter much. The procedure is not difficult, and it will be no problem to transfer the house to the father-in-law later. Even if he doesn't transfer the ownership, it's not difficult to find his grandfather to think of a way. And he knew that his father-in-law still had a sum of money in his hand,tin beneficiation plant, and he might buy it himself, which was not a problem. Now that I have decided to leave, I have to find a lot of things. ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품