Zhengdi System _ 202002 15155545.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Derick
댓글 0건 조회 181회 작성일 23-02-17 15:57

본문

Although the death of Ji Canglan and Yun Tianya and the serious injury of Hua Taichu had given him unimaginable benefits, those benefits were almost squandered in his crazy use of Yanlong roar many times. Now, but only some white fog energy in the silent repair of the damaged body, the overall harvest, in addition to Hua Taichu's spirit soul to make the soul molt faster, the rest of the aspects, there is no benefit to speak of. Su Mucheng so died in front of Li Xiao, Li Xiao can even see the world swimming between the powerful spirit of the soul, but the energy swallowed for the first time did not operate to absorb. At this moment, the heart suddenly empty, the nerves seem to become numb up. Li Xiao gawked at all this, and suddenly felt that the appearance of those geniuses around him had become unusually ferocious. Into the empty realm of two days, is not a real genius, but also dare to provoke the broken empty realm? After becoming an empty realm, any monk was a genius of real person level and quasi-real person level at the beginning, otherwise, how could he be broken? Little Su Mucheng, death is not a pity! Elder Tianyue shook his body and scattered the blood on his fingers. Then he picked up his hands and looked at Li Xiao. Now, do you think you have a way to live? Elder Tianyue's words were full of banter, and his lofty eyes seemed to be the master of heaven and earth. Beside Elder Tianyue, Yun Tianji, the suzerain of Tianji Sect, had a cold face. Next to Yun Tianji, Elder Taishang Yunyan Mountain, that is,Portable gold trommel, the old man with crane hair and childlike face, had an uncertain face. I really have no way to live. Anyway, it's already so. So what? It's just a death. Li Xiao tone indifferent, Su Mucheng was suddenly killed, this scene quickly he did not react. But Su Mucheng died, which had a great impact on him. He suddenly felt whether everything was really wrong this time. However, if you don't do this, don't be hurt by the holy spirit, it is bound to be considered as a treasure,tin beneficiation plant, and Ji Cangqiong himself has the intention to kill him, look at the present situation, Hua Taichu has a close relationship with these people. In the end, the result will only be worse. Die? It's too easy to die. You want to die now, but you can't! Do you want to die after committing such a big crime? Elder Tianyue did not speak, but Yuntianji came out first, with a resentful voice. Master Yun, so many disciples are watching. Is this how you deal with the affairs of the clan? Beside Li Xiao, Chong Junchu sneered again and again and directly questioned Yuntianji. More wonderful, more good books, all in the wonderful book network-http://Www.Qisuu.Com. Chapter 127 my heart is invincible. [Qi · Shu · Wang] Updated: April 15, 2013 18:19:29 Number of words in this chapter: 6048 Yun Tianji's face sank. He glanced at Chong Junchu and then looked around at the dense disciples of the sect. Suppressing the anger in his heart, he said, "Ji Cangqiong violated the rules of the sect and punished him for facing the cliff for a year. He is not allowed to go out!" Ji Cangqiong was slightly stunned, with a faint smile on his face. He nodded his head and said casually, "Yes, Cangqiong took the order." This so-called'punishment 'caused tens of thousands of disciples at the scene to boo one after another. Wudao cliff facing the wall for a year, gold heap leaching ,gold cil machine, this is the qualification of a year of seclusion in Dongtian Blessed Land. No matter how much contribution an ordinary disciple has made, he doesn't even have a chance to go to Wudao Cliff for a moment. This kind of punishment is really too sad. Su Mucheng's death, Li Xiao's suppression, let the geniuses see the absolute cruel side of the clan! In this way, there is no real death of Hua Taichu, Xie Yunyan, as well as the powerful Ji Cangqiong, from now on, will be bound to really shock the world, famous all over the world. Ha ha, this is the punishment, Tianji Zong, it seems that it is just so so. I didn't believe everything my sister said at first, but now I believe it. Chong Junchu laughed, but his eyes looked a little dim. He felt the energy breath that still remained between heaven and earth, which belonged to Su Mucheng and had not yet dissipated, and the whole person felt a little more sad.
"Chong Junchu, you are also a genius, with the arrogance of a genius, that is normal, so we can not embarrass you, now, you can also and Li Xiao all the way?"? This Li Xiao, sinister and vicious, self-centered, heartless, future destruction, you have to think clearly! Yun Tianji stared at Chong Junchu. The tone is dignified. There's no choice. You do it. Chong Junchu waved his hand, looked at Leng Yuning, and suddenly laughed at himself. At this time, Leng Yuning also stood beside Li Xiao. Li Ru, Yang Qianxue and Han Yuling also approached one after another. In that case, don't blame me for being unfeeling! Yuntianji's tone is getting colder. The murder is awe-inspiring. I've long disliked you, a son of a bitch, and I'll fight! Behind Chong Junchu, Yan Jiuhuang came out unexpectedly. Staring at Yun Tianji and Ji Cangqiong, the fierce light was revealed. Tianji Zong, it's really lively! Ha-ha ha-ha ha. It seems that Wan Jiantian has caught up with a good show! At the moment when the situation was on the verge of breaking out, a vast voice came from the sky, a young man with black hair and white clothes, stepping on a huge black sword, suddenly appeared in the void. As his words appeared, he stood in front of Li Xiao and others in an instant. Suzerain. "Master!" At this time, this person came, suddenly Yan Jiuhuang and Chong Junchu were bowing and saluting one after another. This scene shocked everyone's eyes. Obviously, almost everyone did not think that Yan Jiuhuang and Chong Junchu were under the young man's command. More unexpectedly, this young man, unexpectedly is also a suzerain! At this time. Everyone looked at the young man carefully, and someone exclaimed the words "Wan Jian Tian", "Wan Jian Suzerain" and "Wan Jian Zhenren". "It's Wan Jian Tianzhen, the Lord of Wan Jian. Why don't you stay in your Wan Jian Sect and cross the border to my Tianji Sect? Why?" At this time. Yun Tianji's face was extremely ugly, and his eyes contained countless words of vigilance. Obviously, he was extremely afraid of the man dressed in white like snow. As soon as this person comes out, is Ji Cangqiong,Portable gold trommel, also the facial expression is gloomy and terrible, stares at this person, the killing machine is awe-inspiring. ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품