Limit exchange space _ 20200215155552.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Paus
댓글 0건 조회 169회 작성일 23-02-17 15:47

본문

After hearing Yi Chi's comforting words, Geyen felt more and more that he was not a thing. People could forgive themselves so magnanimously, but he was ashamed to say a word of apology. Comparing the two, Geyen immediately lowered his head deeply. Helplessly looked at the plaid, Yi Chi also had no way, had to change the topic to talk about something else. Where did you go after you left last time? After the last destruction of the city, Yi Chi could not find them after he came out of the Kingdom of God, and he did not know what had happened to them in the end. Later, so many things happened. To be honest, if they did not come to find themselves, they would almost forget. Tina knew that Yi Chi was changing the subject to make the plaid feel better, but she couldn't help snorting. Then she said, "Last time we left, we went directly to other cities. We went to two cities one after another, and then we lived in the new city assigned by the plaid. This time we heard about you, so we came here. By the way, how is the war going now?" After listening to Tina's words, Yi Chi can not help but nod, they are quite calm, where like themselves, every day a quiet day, but Yi Chi is quite like this kind of life, every day there is passion, if one day really settled down,pipe cantilever rack, Yi Chi may not be used to it. Speaking of this war between gods and demons, Yi Chi could not help laughing. Not like that, the two sides have been engaged in offensive and defensive warfare, so far the Protoss have not captured any city, our troops are still resisting the Protoss, "Yi Chi lightly described the tragic battlefield as a game, which made Tina speechless for a while." "The war is so fierce, I wish it would end soon," Tina said,Pallet rack beams, remembering what she had heard these days. Hey ~ I also want to finish quickly, so as to start all the Demons looking for that group of bastards, otherwise, it is useless to win, and in the end I will be enslaved. Enslavement? What do you mean Looking at Yi Chi doubtfully, Tina asked in puzzlement. Looked at Tina, Yi Chi explained to her about the mysterious organization, as for the matter of the holy core, Yi Chi did not say. So serious, that is to say, as long as they develop a way to use the creation crystal, they can create a creation God, "Tina said with a stunned face, and this time even the plaid with his head down was attracted to raise his head.". With a gentle nod, Yi Chi said helplessly, "I've been looking for their base for half a month, and I've used all kinds of methods, radio shuttle racking ,Narrow aisle rack, but I just can't find their specific location." "If so, the whole world will be controlled by them." Tina does not know what kind of strength the Creator God is, but she knows that it is absolutely not comparable to the Demon Zun, as if the Demon King can never fight against the Demon Zun, as long as there is a Creator God, then the whole world will be controlled by him, and then they may really be enslaved. Thinking of this, Tina couldn't help looking at Yi Chi and said, "Is there really no way to stop it?" Sighing, Yi Chi shook his head helplessly, "Unless they find them before they come out, otherwise, there is really no way." Yi Chi did not say that he only needed a few years to be able to deal with the master of the creation God level, this matter he did not even tell Lingwen, for the time being he and Yi Tang two people know, not that he does not believe these people, but he does not want to say something that is not easy to explain. Does he have to explain to them about the rules? Yi Chi thinks all feel dizzy, when the time comes a bunch of people ask the appearance of east and west, Yi Chi really does not want to see. Some things are too difficult to explain, it is better not to tell them, anyway, when the time comes they will know.
"Yi Chi, do you remember the group of people who destroyed Doug City last time?" He said suddenly. Looking doubtfully at the plaid, Yi Chi nodded and said, "Remember what happened?" Plaid looked at Yi Chi and said solemnly, "I wonder if they could be the people of the mysterious organization you said."? If you can't see the men in gray using time backtracking, what about them? After all, the strongest of them is only two stars. After waiting for the words of the plaid, Yi Chi immediately felt bright at the moment, so to say, the last group of people should indeed belong to a mysterious organization, but is it the mysterious organization he wants to find? Yi Chi doesn't know, but it's okay to have a look. It's a big deal to solve the last hatred. Thinking of this, Yi Chi immediately stood up and said, "Do you want to stay here? If not, I can tell the Demon Emperor to arrange a good place for you to live. I'll go to Doug City now." Hearing that Yi Chi was going to go now, Gewen didn't say anything, but Tina looked at Yi Chi firmly and said, "Take me with you. I want to see who is behind the killing of my father." On Tina's firm eyes, Yi Chi immediately shook his head helplessly, had to agree to come down, her words are right, even if this mysterious organization is not Yi Chi to find, but also Tina's father's enemy, Tina wants to see is reasonable, Yi Chi has no reason to refuse her. After seeing Yi Chi's agreement, Tina immediately looked at Yi Chi gratefully. She knew that if she went, it would be a serious drag on Yi Chi, but she still couldn't help but want to see it. When she thought of her father's death, she couldn't control her emotions. This blow was really big for her. After agreeing to Tina's entourage, Yi Chi sent Geyen out of the mansion. Geyen decided to go back to his city. He had planned to take part in the war between gods and demons this time. He planned to contribute to the Demons. Before he left, Geyen looked at Yi Chi and Tina with a complicated face, but finally he didn't say what he thought. After watching the plaid go away,heavy duty warehouse rack, Tina finally sighed helplessly, as if she had made some important decision, and her eyes gradually became sharp. omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품