Magic Feather Fountain

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Paus
댓글 0건 조회 174회 작성일 23-02-17 15:44

본문

Last year, I saw that the land price was low, so I bought a small villa in the New Territories with public funds and gave it to Rong Fangzi. We used to go there for a few days every month, but since she became a strong woman, she has long forgotten the villa. It's far from the city. We hid in the house and didn't go out. I'm sure no one saw us. "Where are the servants in the villa?" "There are no servants, only a flower king. He looks after the house and cleans it. You can rest assured that he doesn't like to talk." "Tomorrow is Saturday, but you can't go out during the day or at night. It's no use having a place." Shanshan sighed. We won't go during the holidays, so as not to arouse Yayi's suspicion. I will wait for you at the villa at noon on Monday. Every afternoon, as long as there is no meeting, you can move freely. As soon as you are free, you will take a bus to meet me. "Don't you have to work on Monday?" "I'll take advantage of my working time to run away!" "No!"! That's not good! If sister-in-law can't find you, you'll be in trouble! "She is very strict during the holidays. She seldom looks for me during working hours. I will explain to my secretary that I will go to other supermarkets. Where can she look for me?" Ming is begging: "Shanshan, the place is found, don't refuse me, I really have a lot, a lot of words to tell you!" " If there is no meeting on Monday, I.. All right, I'll see you at the villa. "Shanshan, you are so kind." Ming Zheng hugged her and kissed her wildly: "You will come to Fanling by bus tomorrow..." "I can't remember. Write it down and find a chance to give me the address and time on paper!" When Rong Fangzi saw Shanshan come in, she pointed to the chair opposite her and smiled at her. After speaking on the phone in a hurry, she shouted happily,warehouse rack manufacturer, "It's rare to come to the hotel to see me. I didn't go home today."? It's good that you're here. Look how gorgeous I decorated the nightclub. The Lido in France is not comparable to me at all! Rong Fangzi said and said, feeling no response, she looked at Shanshan, sad face, eyes at a loss. Shanshan, are you uncomfortable? Rong Fangzi walked up to her and stroked her face. "Didn't you come to the hotel to play when you were free?" "I should go back and give my mother a massage because of her old illness." "Ah!"! It turned out that my aunt was not feeling well, and the old man always had a little problem. Before I came out to do something, I had a pain here and there. Now I am so busy that I have no time to see a doctor,heavy duty racking system, but I am in good health! It's lack of sleep. Look at me, wrinkles add one a day, hey! This is the price of success. Rong Fangzi comforted Shanshan: "With your nursing, Auntie will be all right soon. It seems that she has little exercise. Don't worry so much!" "I know my mother's health, and I'm not worried about her.". I, I.. "Ah, I see, it's almost autumn!"! Girls are most sensitive to fashion when they want to change seasons before it gets cold. Want to add a batch of clothes, but the cash on hand is insufficient, of course, will not ask the boss for face! Big girl, and embarrassed to go home and get it. Come on, sister-in-law. No, don't. Sister-in-law, you misunderstood, Pallet rack supplier ,Industrial pallet rack, I usually have no chance to use money, savings also have a small sum. In fact, I am for another thing, I do not know whether to tell sister-in-law, because sister-in-law will be angry, maybe also hit. "Something to do with me?" Rong Fangzi stared with triangular eyes: "Someone framed me in front of the old man?"? I fired the comprador, and the tape he bought was not fresh. "Sister-in-law, this has something to do with the eldest young master." "Mingzheng, what happened to him?" Big little milk can be nervous: "I ask you to monitor him, he had an accident you should inform me immediately!"! Say it! "I won't tell you if you're so impulsive!" "Well, I'm not impulsive!" Rong Fangzi thought about it and sat back in her original position: "You say it!" "You must promise me first that you will only solve this matter, but you can't scold the eldest young master, let alone beat him!" "Oh!"! I can't scold him even if he commits a crime. "Then I won't say anything. I'm not here to break up other people's husbands and wives. I was worried that you would do this, so I was bored.".
” All right, all right! My good girl, I don't scold him, I don't beat him, and I'm good to him. Please tell me! Shanshan leaned back in her chair and sighed, "Since sister-in-law took over the hotel, every time we talked, you always asked me to watch the eldest young master and take care of him as much as possible.". Now that I have promised you, I can't neglect the eldest young master. For example, at dinner, I cut an orange for him and asked him what kind of midnight snack he liked. I used to watch TV in the living room every night. When the eldest young master came over, I told the servant to make him a drink, and we watched TV together, talking and laughing. He often said that you were not at home, and he was lonely and bored. Sometimes I would accompany him to the garden for a walk. "He's really lonely. I'm not at home, and the relationship between father and son is not good, so he doesn't say much.". He's at home, like a helpless old man. Thank you for taking care of him. "But good intentions are not rewarded. I took care of him according to your orders. He misunderstood!"! I probably thought I was interested in him, but recently I found that his attitude was getting more and more strange, and his words were getting more and more strange. Then he asked me if I thought he was a married man. It was amazing. "Frightened!"! He's a lecher. Did he grope you? Big little milk jumped up. No, when I realized something was wrong, I immediately avoided him and didn't even say much to him. He blamed me for not caring about him anymore, and said he had a lot to tell me. He's so annoying. If he wasn't afraid of your anger, he would have told you. Sister-in-law, you see, last night he gave me a note, I really have no idea. "This is the address of Fanling Villa." Big little grandma took the note with a trembling hand: "Darling, you must come on Monday afternoon. I have a lot to tell you.". You've been avoiding me lately, and I'm so sad. See you on Monday. I love you.. Positive. "Humph!"! This dead person, dead person, "big little milk claps a letter on the table:" I go back to kill him immediately, I want his life! I want his life! Shanshan hurriedly took the letter back: "If you kill him, you will be imprisoned for life. It's not worth it!" "One life, one life. He betrayed me and hooked up with a woman. He's so sorry for me!" "Fortunately, when you asked me to accompany him to dinner,Narrow aisle rack, shopping and theatre, I didn't agree, otherwise I don't know what terrible things would happen today." "I can't imagine that killing a thousand knives is really so bold." 。 omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품