One of the online games, Gun Biao Blood

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Meng Liao
댓글 0건 조회 186회 작성일 23-02-15 10:22

본문

Wu Hua was overjoyed: "The prestige point is really wonderful." Swaggering out of the door of the federal government, the last two guards immediately saluted Wu Hua, Wu Hua laughed: "Not coquettish, not professional, not coquettish, not professional!" "Yes.". Sir! The two men answered respectfully. Sitting on the BMW, the blue sky glared at Wu Hua: "Silly!" Wu Hua laughed and got on the bus. After the car started, the blue sky couldn't help saying, "Where have you been these days?" Holding the old plum in his mouth, Wu Hua said proudly, "Give me change!" "What are you looking for?" The blue sky asked curiously. "Credit points," said Wu Hua. Blue starry sky: "…" "Well, for the sake of your coming to pick me up today, what do you want to eat at noon? It's my treat.". "Wu Hua said in a careless way that he was in a particularly good mood now." Casual There is no good airway in the blue sky. "All right," said Wu Hua, "then eat the Gouhun noodles." The blue starry sky snorted coldly, "You want to go to the Holy Federation, and you want to take my company's warship.". Invite me to eat a bowl of Gouhun noodles with 10 credits? "I think I'm stingy," said Wu Hua with a smile. All right, I'll treat you to hot pot. Is that enough? Blue starry sky sneers: "I am maintaining the skin recently,mobile racking systems, do not suit to eat hot ground.". \\\” "OK," said Wu Hua. It's better to eat Chongqing Jianghu cuisine. "I'm not interested in vegetarian dishes," said the blue sky. Wu Hua is angry: "What do you want to eat after all then?" "Whatever!" Said the blue starry sky proudly. Wu Hua: "…" The lunch was served at a "Jingle Bunny" dry pot restaurant, which had been fighting in Star Wars for many days. Wu Hua has always been sleeping in the open air, not mineral water with bread, or tap water with dried meat, he decided to reward himself this time,warehouse pallet racks, in fact, this is also to close the distance with the blue stars, he knows to go to the Holy Federation has to rely on her, sometimes it is impossible not to have a good relationship with beautiful women. It is no exaggeration to describe the scene of Wu Hua eating rabbit meat with the wind and clouds. The action of the blue starry sky is not much better. She is a soldier and consumes more. She eats without the image of a beautiful woman. They ate 55 dishes after a meal. Wu Hua also poured several large bottles of beer, and finally bought 1300 credit points. "Hey, am I saying that you eat too much?" Wu Hua burped. The blue starry sky picked his teeth and said, "Don't you eat better than me?" Wu Hua laughed. He didn't like beautiful women, but he liked all his friends to be free. He could do whatever he liked. It was good for everyone. But he was still a little afraid of the blue sky. This woman was too active. You know, men don't like women who take the initiative. The blue starry sky seemed to know what he was thinking and said, "It's better for a woman to be confident. It's best to say what she wants to say. I said I must pursue you if I want to pursue you." "Here we go again!" Wu Hua quickly waved, "get out of here!" The bachelor had been waiting at the door for a long time. As soon as he saw Wu Hua coming out, he greeted him with a smile: "Crazy brother!" He found the elegant blue starry sky again and hesitated: "Hey, blue boss..." 'What's The matter? You don't seem to welcome me very much? Blue Star Sky Road. "No, no, push back racking system ,asrs warehouse, welcome, very welcome," said the bachelor with a lifelong smile. "General Manager Lan is willing to do me a favor. That's a great honor for us.." Looking at his expression, Wu Hua couldn't help saying, "Don't worry, she's my sidekick." The bachelor immediately surprised Wu Hua: "Crazy brother, you are too awesome. General Manager Lan is actually your little secretary." Blue starry sky great anger: "What little honey?"? Fuck off Wu Hua gave two dry coughs: "We are all friends. Don't think about it!" Yes, yes, yes. Bachelors for life quickly changed the subject, "crazy brother, the last money has been put into your account, received the text message?" Wu Hua said with a smile, "I can trust the integrity of your company. I have received 200,000 points long ago." That's good, that's good. The bachelor said all his life, "Crazy brother is in such a hurry this time. Is it possible that he has bought new goods?" Wu Hua said with a smile, "When will your company's latest big market start?" "Just tonight," the bachelor said honestly.
” "Well," said Wu Hua, "you can cancel the grand finale and replace it with my goods." The bachelor is shocked: "Crazy brother, I'm afraid this is not very convenient, we have informed the seller, publicity is also in place, if so for..." Wu Hua interrupts him: "I say to change me to change me, make sure your outstanding achievement of this month doubles N times to go up." The bachelor hesitated all his life and said, "What kind of goods is the crazy brother going to get rid of this time?" Wu Hua smiled mysteriously: "Don't you know if you drive to your company?" The bachelor suddenly felt that there was a play, but also a big play, so he quickly started his crazy car, like a madman, often drove to the company headquarters, running four red lights along the way. Chapter two hundred and twenty auction red dress. The development experience of Shenguang Auction House is a bit like Wu Hua. Wu Hua started from scratch by relying on an unexpected task. Shenguang is also a bachelor who went to the black market to sweep goods and met Wu Hua. Since then, Shenguang Auction has been a hit and has been very popular in Dream Star City. Today, Shenguang has also become stronger. It has become one of the largest companies in Dream Star City in the auction industry. The original company also moved to the most famous "Guancheng Commercial Center" in the city. At the same time, it leased the venue on the first and second floors and changed it into a magnificent auction site, which looks like a huge football field from the outside. Shenguang retains the auction route of "excellence", as always, monopolizing good equipment, almost three days a small market, five days a big market, within a week will launch a unique top-quality equipment, while Shenguang's service fee has risen from 4% to 8%, a full double, higher than other companies. Nevertheless, it is still the first choice for most RMB players. The reason is too simple. The equipment sold here is always better than other auction houses. What does it matter to spend more money? When Wu Hua arrived at the gate of Shenguang Company, the long-lost God always came up to shake hands warmly: "Welcome,industrial racking systems, welcome, long time no see, very concerned!" Of course he does. It's a big deal. \\/\。 jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품