The whole world is whitewashing me -- Yi Shiyi

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Meng Liao
댓글 0건 조회 199회 작성일 23-02-15 10:19

본문

"Yes, I heard that the backstage is a romantic young man, right?" "Yes, I really don't understand what the original wife thinks. Her own family is big, and she has spent so much time with him." When Yin saw the makeup artist who was painting her eye shadow, she curled her lips. "We don't understand the world of big people." "I'm not saying that these people are really stupid. Don't they play around with these young newcomers in their ranks?" Shi Yin thought of He Yingshan and Yu Chuan. The former is also a bit like this kind of smart Aleck. But she believed that one day there would be a feedback from evil forces. The variety show is recorded and broadcasted, and this week is recorded and broadcasted weekly. The two crews are naturally divided into two groups, and there are many games on the show that just take the group as the unit to PK. When the program began to record, I heard the host's introduction before I knew the name of the other actor. Compared with another TV series, "Long Night" is definitely more gimmicky, so according to the original plan, the focus of this program is on the "Long Night" crew. The leading actor of the other side is also an old actor, who is naturally not as good as He Zhi, but normally speaking, he is also a first-line actor, who is very easy-going. Shi Yinlin stood with them in front of the stage and said a few words. It gives Shi Yin the feeling that both of them are smiling all the time, and they don't seem to have any shelf. There was an actress, however, who rolled her eyes at herself several times when she caught a glimpse. Later, the host introduced that she paid more attention to the actress and called her concern. Also only 22 years old,aluminum tile trim, just graduated from the Chinese opera, before graduation has shot two plays which the part is not heavy, but the acting skill is also remarkable. Her resources are quite good, just graduated to get such a good IP, although not the leading actor, but also a smooth foothold. Care was hostile to her, and Shi Yin felt it as soon as he met her. The hostility came inexplicably,stainless steel edge trim, and Shi Yin had never heard of her name before the program, let alone seen her. Shi Yin is not a person who will take the initiative to stir up trouble, but she is not a soft persimmon. Her principle of life is that I will not attack unless I am attacked. If I am attacked, I will return the original number. Look at the care of a face of discomfort, she did not even give her eyes, even the face of kindness do not want to give. The program is still mainly about chatting, talking about the situation they encountered in the process of shooting, the actors get along with each other, and occasionally with a few words of congratulations. But the host is also afraid to dig deep into his material, it is estimated that the heart is also clear, if he does not want to let people know, even if dug out, still can not broadcast. Although the "Long Night" crew can not be said to be harmonious like a family, but it is also true that from the start to the end of the shooting, stainless steel tile edging ,stainless steel tile trim, there has been no conflict between the actors, each performing its own duties, now looking back, but also found that there are really a lot of fun things in the shooting process. The more they talk, the more lively the atmosphere is, which makes the atmosphere of the crew on the other side strange. This kind of weirdness is mainly reflected in the fact that the two leading actors, who are obviously big names, try their best to enliven the atmosphere, but care about the silence of this person as soon as he opens his mouth, and can always reduce the lively atmosphere to freezing point in a word. The host looked at her in a veiled way. It was the first time he had met such a newcomer in so many years on the show. You said she had a low EQ and could not speak, but when she looked at herself, she spoke beautifully. He reminded her twice to help her smooth things over, but the next time he still went his own way, shaking his face and talking nonsense. The host didn't want to struggle, and it wasn't him who was scolded after the program was broadcast. There was no need to be a good old man all the time. After the chat session, the game is behind. This kind of indoor variety show, will not have any very thrilling project, play nothing more than some turnip squat, truth or dare, or listen to songs to recognize such casual games, difficult werewolf killing, who is undercover such a need for certain skills of brain-burning games. Shi Yin is looking forward to the latter two. She has strong logical thinking and is good at discovering other emotional changes. Only a few experiences tell her that she is a master. As she wished, the first game she played was Werewolf Kill. Shi Yin got the werewolf card in the first round. She pretended to be a prophet with a straight face and frightened the good people's camp. The real prophet happened to be an actor in the cast of Long Night, who thought she was a civilian who came out to protect the real prophet.
As a result, Shi Yin found out his identity and killed him that night. Prophet:.. Seem to understand something. Concerned about getting the civilian card, and not very good at playing this game, the speech was a mess, and was thrown out as a wolf. When he closed his eyes again after dark that night, the two men who had already been out of the game saw the identity of Shiyin Wolf from the perspective of God. Concern rolled his eyes at her again, and then muttered something in his mouth. It's a pity that Shi Yin can't read lips and can't understand what she said. In this game, the "wolf" won an overwhelming victory because of Shiyin, a fake 007 prophet. At the end of the game, no wolf was found in the good camp. In the second round, Care took the witch card and poisoned Shiyin on the first night. Shi Yin looked at the hunter card in his hand and fell silent. Concerned and complacent, feeling that he had done something big. She was so proud that people saw at a glance that she was a witch and took her away that night, and the strong gods died, and there was no need to guess the end. At the end of the game, Shi Yin stared at me for a while. She noticed that she turned her head and smiled falsely. She explained, "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were a hunter. You impressed me too much last time. I thought you were a wolf again.." Shi Yin: "Hehe.." Shiyin then really got the prophet's card, but care also got the witch's card, and without saying a word, poisoned Shiyin. Shi Yin understood that if it wasn't for the fear of being dominated by her first game, it would be aimed at her. She looked up at her just in time to see her raising her eyebrows and smiling a little sarcastically and provocatively at the corners of her mouth. Okay, it's about her. Shi Yin suppressed his temper, and at the beginning of the game,aluminium tile trim profiles, he was concerned about playing two strong gods to death, and the good camp lost clearly. Wait until the third inning, and care takes the civilian card. Shiyin is also a civilian card. jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품