Tyrant, I'm from MI9.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Meng Liao
댓글 0건 조회 250회 작성일 23-02-15 10:17

본문

The king of Qin was indeed wily. She married into the royal family of Qin as Zhuang Qingxia. The only obstacle was that she had been a knife of South Chu, and had not been officially kicked out of the Chu Palace by Chu Li. So she should have defected to South Chu, which was known all over the world. But with the name of South Chu Dangfei, she was still the woman of Chu Li. If the name is not correct, the words are not correct. Even if the customs of the Northern Qin Dynasty are open, it is not surprising that the younger brother marries the elder brother and sister-in-law, and the son accepts the stepmother. However, when it comes to the diplomatic relations between the two countries, it will inevitably fall into reality and affect the reputation of Daqin and Qin Zhiyan. But if it was Chu Li's own marriage, it would be tantamount to giving Qingxia to Qin Zhiyan in front of the whole world, and the Qin royal family would no longer have to bear the infamy of this wife. Kill two birds with one stone, not only save the face of Daqin, but also get the loyalty of Qingpeng seven under the name of Qingxia, which can not be said to be not smart. Qingxia clearly knew that without the nominal title of Qingpeng Qibu, the loyalty of Penglai Xiangu, and the advanced technology she had mastered, she could not have married into Daqin's family so smoothly. Chu Li raised the corners of his mouth, smiled faintly, and said in a deep voice, "It's Li's honor to be appreciated by the King of Qin." "Then it is so decided." The King of Qin laughed and said, "Come on, take Princess Keen down first, and then wait for two hours, which will be the wedding of Zhiyan.". Your Majesty, it's rare for you to come here. You must not get drunk tonight. Chu Li glanced at Qing Xia with a faint smile and said, "Certainly." Four court maids came forward and stood beside Qingxia. Qingxia saluted the King of Qin and Empress Chunyu. Then she went to Chu Li and bowed down. She said in a light voice, "Thank you, Your Majesty." Chu Huang did not speak,tile trim factory, his eyes narrowed into a straight line, his eyes were low, and he looked at her lightly. Qingxia stood up bit by bit, his eyes drooping, and slowly swept his clothes. Beautiful black brocade boots, robes of the same color, a pure white jade pendant hanging around the waist, a belt embroidered with bright black silk thread and dragon pattern, Jinyun pattern skirt to the waist side, crossed front,metal trim manufacturers, black outer robe is pure white undershirt, the weather in the north is so cold, but he wears so little. Qingxia pursed her lips and stood up slowly, her eyes slightly upward, but she did not raise her head after all. She just stopped at his neck and shoulders and slowly turned around, following the four ladies of Fengfei Palace towards Zixia Pavilion, where she was waiting for her marriage. Chu Li stood in the hall, tall and straight, face indifferent, eyes did not sweep to her, just standing straight, gentle and courteous to the opposite of the king of Qin and Chunyu queen. Two people back to back, but no one looked back, the distance pulled farther and farther, ten feet, two feet, walked out of the door of the Fengfei Hall, walked a straight imperial corridor, across two large arches, stainless steel edging strip ,stainless tile trim, is a row of bushes, and then a large orchid garden, finally walked to a turning rockery, finally, no trace of him. Even if you look back, you can't see each other anymore. Just turned the rockery, Qingxia's footsteps suddenly tripped, stepped on the skirt corner, and almost fell to the ground. Several palace maids hurriedly stretched out their hands to help her, Qingxia shook her head, pushed away the hands of several people, slowly stood up, straightened his back, and continued to walk forward. The red setting sun shines on her body, there is a kind of burning texture, her whole body is like falling into a stove, but the bottom of her heart is desperately braving the cold, her face is pale as paper, walking faster and faster, and finally came to Zixia Pavilion. When the two rows of ladies saw her come in, they bowed in unison and knelt down to her. Qingxia nodded honorably and was led all the way to the hall. The eight-treasure futon was placed upright on the ground, with a huge benevolent Bodhisattva in the center and two incense burners on both sides, burning the best sandalwood incense. Qingxia knew that this was the last prayer for her family before she got married, and the last filial piety for her parents, which represented that from then on, a woman would become someone else's family, and she could only have a husband in her heart. Although she had no family for a long time, the King of Qin prepared this ceremony for her to show his attention to the bride. Qingxia held her head slightly high and could not see any difference. The ladies arranged for her to kneel down on the futon. Then she slowly recited the scriptures and knocked on the wooden fish.
The attendants retreated, and the chanting monks were in the inner hall, separated by a cloister and two layers of gauze curtains, and could not see what was going on here at all. The door closed heavily with a bang, Qingxia's tall and straight back suddenly trembled, his eyebrows wrinkled, and the corners of his mouth oozed a touch of red. She reached out her hand and gently wiped away the specks of blood to prevent them from staining her palace makeup. The distant sound of the scriptures seemed to come from another world. She pulled a soft futon aside, lowered her head slowly, and stared. A tear finally dripped down, not across her cheek, but straight down and hit her pale hand. The Bodhisattva above smiled mercifully, his eyes were as gentle as water, and Qingxia's body gradually trembled, his hands propped up on the ground, trembling slightly. Today she is going to get married, but this blessing ceremony seems to be a great irony to her. Who should she pray for? Dead parents? Or the modern Tang Yu? Zhuang Dianru who committed suicide? Or is it, him? God always seems to tease them again and again, everything is like a silent pantomime, although no one speaks, but the plot is so ironic. Chu Li, only hope that you can be safe and happy, only hope that you can get rid of the entanglement of fate, get what you want, only hope you can forget me, even if it is fast and slow city only hate. If I can, I really hope that I have never known you and have not brought you so much harm. If I could, I wish I had died that day in the streets of modern times, did not come to this troubled times, you are still the proud and fierce king, there will be no trace of weakness. If possible, I really hope that everything can be done again, I will not hurt you again, will not misunderstand you,tile trim manufacturers, and even hope to come here when you are so young, can protect you from being bullied by others, not being calculated by others. jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품