I heard that I am Xianjun's fiance wearing books.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mathew J. Rehbe…
댓글 0건 조회 237회 작성일 23-02-15 10:00

본문

"It's not surprising to meet the sixth-order Warcraft when picking Lingcao." Yun Liang breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Fortunately, it's not a seventh-order Warcraft. Brother Yi and I won't come back so easily." "Seven-order Warcraft is still too difficult for us." When Yunliang heard Song Zheng's words, he rolled his eyes and showed a surprised expression. "Listen to your words, brother Song, as if I had met him." Song Zheng nodded without hesitation and said, "After a year of self-cultivation, I went to Tianheng Snow Mountain with my brother and accidentally met a seven-rank Warcraft." Yun Liang took a glance at Yi Zhuo with a calm expression, put on a normal smile and said, "So that's it. That must have suffered a lot." "I can't do anything to help you in the period of yuan Ying. It's all the credit of the brothers." Song Zheng grinned again and looked at Yi Zhuo. "Of course, there are still some good things." "Seven-order Warcraft can be exchanged for a lot of good things. Brother Song, you have made it." Song Zheng laughed twice, "Yun Liang, I don't have the seventh order of Warcraft." Yunliang blinked and sighed, "I thought you got the seventh order of Warcraft, but it's impossible to think about it. After all, the seventh order of Warcraft is easy to attract some demons to pursue, but their noses are very clever." "You're right about that. Not long ago, a demon came to question me about the seventh-order Warcraft. Fortunately, I don't have the seventh-order Warcraft on me, otherwise I might not be able to wait for you and Brother Yi to come back." Song Zheng said is very true, a little false,outdoor endless pool, no loopholes, let the suspicious two people put down their hearts, quietly talked about other topics. The short chat ended and the battle continued. Because it is the last three months, everyone who comes to the first World War is very serious about it, locking their ranking firmly, and letting some people with low cultivation see their strength clearly. Because of the advantage of kendo, Yi Zhuo won a lot of deification periods, so the ranking was within 50, which amazed many people who were out of the orifices. Although Yun Liang and Song Zheng are not as good as Yi Zhuo,whirlpool hot tub spa, they are also ranked in the top 100, which is not too humiliating. At the end of the qualifying race, the final battle, Yi Zhuo three people each won one race, then ended the year-long race. At the end of World War I, Yun Liang and Yi Zhuo were going back to Dachengtang to see Mu Junhuai's Dan, while Song Zheng was going back with his classmates. Before leaving, Song Zheng found Yi Zhuo and Yun Liang. "Why don't you two leave?" "It's not convenient to leave because of the task." Song Zheng blinked and woke up with a start. "I forgot," he said. "Mu Junhuai and they are breaking the elixir into a baby." Yun Liang nodded his head and said, "It will take a long time for them to break the elixir and become a baby. Naturally, Brother Yi and I can't stay here all the time. When the task is completed, we will go back to our respective clans to do the task." Song Zheng nodded, "then wait for me to go back and finish the task, and then contact you." "Brother Song, you don't have to do the Zongmen task?" Song Zheng smiled in the face of Yun Liang, massage bathtub manufacturers ,american hot tub, "the task does not necessarily have to be done by oneself, but also about you to go together." "Of course, it depends on whether you have a free day," he said with a smile. Yun Liang showed an expression of "so" and said with a smile, "If there is no special task, you can make an appointment to go out together." "Yes, although our clans are different, we also come from the lower domain together.". You can't lose contact just because you come to the upper domain. Song Zheng looked at Yi Zhuo, "Brother Yi, what do you think?" Yi Zhuo was silent for a while before he said calmly, "Let nature take its course." Four words told two people, all plans again good, also can not catch up with the change to come quickly, it is better to let nature take its course, go to that time to say that. Song Zheng squinted and said with a smile, "Brother Yi is right. Everything.." Let nature take its course. After all, none of us can predict what will happen in the future. Yun Liang and Yi Mei did not close their eyes, and as each other opened their eyes, they changed into normal expressions. The two sides talked a few words again before saying goodbye and leaving. The author has something to say: Five days have passed, and the author continues to walk and rush the duck. Not happy, alas ~ Before guessing Song Zheng's big friends, you did not guess wrong, Yi Zhuo really suspected him, and this time also confronted him face to face.
Mystery is being solved little by little, Song Zheng in the end did not hide their own repair, um. It won't be long before the answer comes. The day of the end of World War I, the next chapter.. Thanks to the 30 bottles of nutrient solution irrigated by the little angel, Mada ^ 3 ^ Thanks to the 10 bottles of nutrient solution irrigated by the little angel, Mada ^ 3 ^ Thanks to the 30 bottles of nutrient solution irrigated by [lecielo] cherub, Mada ^ 3 ^ Thanks to the 5 bottles of nutrient solution irrigated by the little angel of [Dream Search Lanshan], Mada ^ 3 ^ Chapter 104 In the alchemy room on the third floor of Jingyue Building in Dachengtang, Mu Junhuai three people were concentrating on controlling the heat in the furnace, fearing that they would change the heat in a blink of an eye and destroy the elixir in the furnace. It took them two years to refine all the medicinal materials, another eight months to fuse smoothly, and another two months to gradually form the elixir. Now in the final stage of the elixir, the elixir comes out. This is the most important part of all alchemy. If you make a mistake, not only will the elixir be destroyed, but you will also be eaten back by the elixir in the elixirs, causing serious injuries. Therefore, into the Dan formation stage, Mu Junhuai three dare not have the slightest carelessness, even before the frequent communication, now also changed the voice dialogue. Mu Xiaoyou, in the next stage of congealing Dan, we will be divided into three people to do the relay. Mu Junhuai looked at the white-haired man Tu Sheng and said, "I don't know how to relay." Tu Sheng took one look at Yu Hong on the opposite side and continued to say, "To tell you the truth, I thought Mu Xiaoyou was the one who couldn't hold on. I didn't expect that you pulled us at the critical moment." Mu Junhuai said with shame, "Elder Tu, you're kidding. I've done what I should have done." In the fusion stage,outdoor spa manufacturers, their elixir was almost destroyed, but he relied on the pure hundred million wood source to support it and did not destroy it. Because of this, Tu Sheng and Yu Hongcai changed their minds about him. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품