Dichlorvos chronicle

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mathew J. Rehbe…
댓글 0건 조회 177회 작성일 23-02-15 09:54

본문

"I always flatter myself," said Qiao Jiu. "What am I not happy about?" "Eat taste," Xie Liang did not wait for him to retort, said, "in fact, we are just talking about you." Qiao Jiu raised his eyebrows. "Is it true or false that Ah Nuan said you lived with a group of madmen?" Asked Xie Liang. "Do you want to know?" Asked Qiao Jiu. Xie Liang is very honest: "Yes." Qiao Jiu picked up the handwriting and shook it. "If you recognize it, I'll tell you." Xie Liang looked at him up and down for a while and continued to practice calligraphy. "What do you mean?" Asked Qiao Jiu. "It's obvious," said Xie Liang. "I don't believe you." "I'm serious," said Qiao Jiu. "I don't believe it," said Xie Liang. "What do you want to do?" Asked Qiao Jiu. "Say half of it first," said Xie Liang. It was rare that Qiao Jiu didn't tangle with him too much. He took a sip of tea and said slowly, "My grandfather took me out of Baihong Shenfu and sent me to Jingbai Mountain. Jingbai Mountain is the territory of the old man who left the dust. He only received eight apprentices, each of whom was a madman. I was the ninth." Xie Liang looked up at him. Qiao Jiu raised a smile and shook the written evidence again. "I'll admit it," said Xie Liang. Qiao Jiu felt comfortable and didn't say anything for the time being. Instead, he put down the teacup and ordered happily, "Come here and beat my shoulder first." Xie Liang: ".." Chapter 053 Xie Liang said, "If you drink too much, you have no strength. I'll pinch it for you. I'll say it as I pinch you." Qiao Jiu thought about it and reluctantly accepted it. Then he saw Xie Liang standing up with a stool and came up behind him. The stool is a round stool without a back. Xie Liang sat down next to him, put his legs apart on his sides, and reached out to pinch his shoulders: "Say it." Qiao Jiu glanced at the distance from each other and warned,Surveyors tape measure, "You can pinch it well. Don't take advantage of me." "I know," said Xie Liang. Qiao Jiu felt it and said critically, "Use your strength." "I'll try my best," said Xie Liang. As he spoke, he added a little strength. This obedient gesture made Qiao Jiu feel uncomfortable at once. He turned his head and looked suspiciously at the corner of his clothes behind him. Seeing that Xie Liang really didn't look like he was going to be a demon, he felt unprecedented satisfaction: "Serve me well, and I'll calculate your wages." Xie Liang smiled. "Oh, how much do you give every month?" "Ten taels of silver,horse weight tape," said Qiao Jiu. "The Ninth Master is generous," said Xie Liang. "But if you don't serve me well," said Qiao Jiu, "I won't give you a penny." "Well, I'll try my best," said Xie Liang with a good temper. He wanted to follow the point of Qiao Jiu, at least to get things out first. However, someone was really hated, and perhaps after holding back for a long time, he was finally able to torment him, so he hung up and put all his thoughts on the supervisor, such as "use more force on the left", "use the right hand to the right", "can you recognize the acupoint, Adhesive fish ruler ,cattle weight tape, or I will teach you" and so on. He endured the impulse to *** him and relaxed his strength. Qiao Jiu immediately found fault: "Are you tickling? Didn't you eat?" "Eat, wine strength up sleepy," Xie Liangdao, "if you don't say something to refresh me, I can fall asleep." As soon as Qiao Jiu heard this, he knew what he meant, but he still said, "You will be killed if you put it in someone else's house like this." He pointed to a place on his shoulder and let Xie Liang pinch it. He noticed that the hand behind him had moved over. Then he said, "The old man from the dust has a strange temper. None of the disciples he taught is a good thing except me." Xie Liang: ".." Baby, you think you're cute? "The old man always said let us love the same door," Qiao Jiu is not very happy, "they have nothing to love, one by one is crazy, thanks to my firm mind did not grow crooked under their scourge." Xie Liang: ".." Forgive my clumsy eyes. The corners of his mouth twitched. "And then?" "Then the disciples grew up one by one and were blown down the mountain by the old man," Qiao Jiudao said. "I went down the mountain at the age of seventeen." Xie Liang gave a slight meal. Qiao was ninety-seven years old, and the old owner of Guiyan Villa passed away that year. According to Jianghu people, Qiao Jiu hurried back, and I'm afraid he didn't even see Grandpa for the last time. After that, he broke up with Baihong Shenfu, incorporated the forces of Guiyan Villa into Tianhe Pavilion, and became the feared Lord of Qiao Pavilion.
Listening to the meaning of his words, it seems that he is not close to his classmates, and one of the relatives in Baihong Shenfu does not recognize him, even his childhood playmate and cousin outside because he quarreled with others, shouting "Ninth Master" instead of "Cousin", which should be his order. Over the years, he probably had only one Tianhe Pavilion to accompany him. He is unscrupulous, arrogant and domineering, and if one day he is not careful to hang up, he may not have too much nostalgia, so he closes his eyes indifferently. Xie Liang looked at the man in front of him and suddenly said, "Ninth Master, if you die in an accident one day, you will be stripped naked and touched.." "Who dares?" Asked Qiao Jiu. "You're all dead," said Xie Liang. "What are you afraid of?" "Then I won't let him go even if I'm a ghost," said Qiao Jiu. Well, it's good, Xie Liang thought. It seems that there are still things you care about, and it's good to have them, at least you won't feel that it doesn't matter where you die. Why do you ask? Qiao Jiu turned around and stared at him suspiciously. "Have you ever thought about stripping me and touching me when I'm dead?" Xie Liang said.. No Qiao Jiu continued to stare at him. Xie Liang talked nonsense and explained the concept of archaeology for him. There is something incredible in Qiao Jiu's fearless tone: "Have you dug up the tombs of village heads and elders who have been dead for hundreds or even thousands of years?" "Well," said Xie Liang, "we've already dug several of them. Let's look at their funerary objects, study their living conditions at that time, and so on. By the way, put them in a cabinet so that the villagers can see that they are ancient people." Qiao Jiu: ".." "Ninth Master?" Asked Xie Liang. "Are you from the archaeology department?" Asked Qiao Jiu. "No,fish measuring tape," said Xie Liang. "Who is one of you?" Asked Qiao Jiu. "No one," said Xie Liang. Qiao Jiu nodded and turned back and commented, "The archaeologists will definitely be killed here." 。 tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품