Mad Arms King

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mathew J. Rehbe…
댓글 0건 조회 139회 작성일 23-02-15 09:54

본문

Ding Junhuo knows very well that if he is not careful in finance, it will cause a huge crisis. In this era, the crisis is mainly about exchange. Holding banknotes in his hand, he can't exchange the real gold and silver he deserves, which leads to a credit crisis. So in the issuance of banknotes, Ding Junhuo is also very cautious. The face value of paper money will not exceed five times its own gold reserves, which also adds to the distance limit and so on. If it exceeds this figure, it is likely to cause the collapse of the floating cloud finance. If it takes advantage of the right to issue money, it will naturally bear the corresponding risks. In the commercial activities of the floating cloud, there is a large amount of gold and silver in storage, and the floating cloud now implements the gold standard system, gold is more valuable than silver in this era, so more than half of the silver has to be replaced by gold, which makes the price of gold rise even more, fortunately, it is supported by Japan and Southeast Asia. Ding Junhuo went to Haikou City to inspect several circles. As the concentration of heavy industry in Fuyun, Haikou has stabilized its industrial development. Many heavy industries have moved to Haikou. Moreover, due to the completion of the three major projects and the successful laying of the telegram money road,Horse weight lbs, the communication between Fuyun and Haikou is convenient and the industrial links are closer. Recently, at the No.2 Steam Engine Factory in Haikou, Ershi was leading his team to study the miniaturization of steam engines, thinking about replacing cattle and horses with steam engines and making cars on the road run faster. This kind of miniaturization research is actually to scale down the large steam engine, which has not yet entered the change of the internal structure of the steam engine. When the steam engine shrinks, the power wheel will also shrink, and naturally,Pi tape measure, the thick hinge will also shrink. Looking at this shrinking arm-thick hinge, Ding Junhuo was somewhat absent-minded and remembered an extremely convenient means of transportation, a bicycle. As far as the current technology of Fuyun is concerned, roller bearings are fully mature and can replace ball bearings, gear technology is more and more mature, wheels are no problem, the only problem is the chain. If you don't use a chain, you can also use gears to engage directly, but this hard connection will make the bicycle heavier, and it will not be convenient to use. Ding Junhuo tried to get the steel mill to make a suitable thin chain, which had already achieved a very good result on the thick chain, and then reduced it to the thickness of the finger, Diameter tape measure ,Walking tape measure, which was no problem at all, but a little troublesome. This kind of thin chain is useless even if it is made. It can't be used in steam engines, even in ox-horse carts. It's too fragile to be pulled apart by force. It's never thought of applying it to people. The first chain was built, and on Ding Junhuo's instructions, the first bicycle with chain was pushed out of the steel factory, using rims made of thin steel and tires made of soft rubber. Ding Junhuo pushed his bicycle to the main road with great interest. He pedaled on the bicycle and rode two laps before riding less than 100 meters. With a sound, the chain was broken. The front and rear gears are not in a straight line, the quality of the chain is not very good, and the rubber tire is far from being comparable to the pneumatic tire, which is so shocking that it almost broke the little brother after riding for a while. Seeing Ding Junhuo riding such a two-wheeled thing very fast, the technicians of the steel plant all opened their eyes wide and looked incredible. Can they maintain such a good balance with only two wheels? "This bike has begun to take shape, and after modification, it can be put into use. I tell you, this bike is too shocking. You can add four thin shock absorbers on the front and rear forks, and improve the quality of the chain. It can be used completely." Ding Junhuo said with great interest, his face flushed with excitement. Thinking about the bicycle army, he had a feeling of returning to the 1980s. Prompted by Ding Junhuo, the second prototype car was soon built, with T-shaped straight handlebars and four front and rear shock absorbers. The technicians knew what this thing was used for. After they had the most realistic feeling, they adjusted the frame to make it consistent. During the journey, the pressure on the chain was greatly reduced.
The seat is cut from a single piece of wood and covered with a layer of leather, which is still hard, but with the good work of the shock absorber, the shock can be minimized. Ding Junhuo rode back, fell fast, and rushed forward along the street. The speed was too fast. When he turned the corner, Ding Junhuo seemed to have returned to his student days. He planned to pinch the brake, and then he could make a beautiful drift with one leg. In those days, his bicycle drift made many young girls scream. It was only when he stretched out his hand that he realized that there was no brake on it, and that he was pedaling too fast. What's more, at the corner, a bus and carriage came trampling. Damn it With a loud cry, Ding Junhuo rushed straight to the noodle stall on the corner and let the stove and steamer outside the street go straight to the noodle table. Get out of the way! Ding Junhuo roared, and for a moment the diners flew away, and even the seeds and small trees that followed him had no time to react. With a bang, Ding Junhuo bumped into the table, and the man flew up, plunged into the dough behind him, and then turned over and plunged into the basin. A group of diners and the owner of the stall gawked as their respected Mr. Ding performed an aerial flight in front of them, and then turned into a big white man with flour all over his body and stood up, covering his waist and humming. Sir The seed and the small tree rushed up to Ding Junhuo and blocked him behind him. It's all right. I was knocked on the waist by the edge of the basin. It hurts me so much! Ding Junhuo screamed and kept waving to the diners and the bosses. Are you all right,Fish measuring board, sir? Yu Qiman ran over and exclaimed. It's all right, I pioneered the bicycle accident! Ding Junhuo said with a wry smile. Which one of you has money on you? If I knock over this mess, I'll have to pay for it! Ding Junhuo covered his waist and said with a wry smile. Li Shishi hurriedly took out a small embroidered wallet and drew out two fifty-denomination notes from it and handed them to the boss. I can't use it. I can't use it. The things I hit are not valuable. It's only five yuan. Said the boss hurriedly. tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품