A good marriage is planted in the field of medicine

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 John F. Caldwel…
댓글 0건 조회 141회 작성일 23-02-15 09:39

본문

In this way, even if Mammy Qi is idle, she shakes in front of Du Xiaoyu from time to time, virtually robbing Jing Niang and Shui Su of the work of serving tea and water. Stachys is simple-minded, but will not think much, only feel that these people are very conscientious and courteous. Jing Niang, however, knew that Mammy Qi and Mammy Lin were both people arranged by Third Master Du to exclude her and replace her. However, Mammy Jing was calm, and no matter how Mammy Qi and Mammy Lin used their tricks in the dark, she always maintained a normal heart. The two nuns wanted to fight for the girl, so she gave it to them without fighting. This is the way Wang Ye taught her, the more silent she did not say anything, the more the girl will feel left out of her, feel guilty in her heart, will naturally be more on her side. After three days of being a "daughter", Du Xiaoyu finally couldn't stand the days when someone was watching her sleep. She wanted to find a place to breathe, so she called Jing Niang and they drove an oxcart to the town. On the way, Du Xiaoyu asked her, "Jing Niang, I haven't asked you to serve me these days. You won't have any idea, will you?" Jing Niang chuckled and said, "It's a good thing that there are so many people who care about the girl and take care of her. It's too late for the maidservant to be happy. How can she have other ideas? Besides, with them doing it for her, the maidservant can just rest and make a cotton-padded jacket for the girl. Although it's not snowing this day, it's still cold and gloomy. The girl has few cotton-padded jackets in total. Last year, the maidservants were not here. This year, since Then you have to think about the girl. Du Xiaoyu likes this kind of general knowledge, tense mood slowly relaxed, "you do not care about it, no matter what happens in the future,304 Stainless Steel Sheet, you have to remember that they are always Du San Ye's people, and you are I bought from the hands of people's teeth, is my own family, no matter how confused I am, I will not leave my own family to kiss outsiders." Hearing that the girl regarded herself as her own family, Jing Niang was very happy. She nodded and said, "The girl is right." Du Xiaoyu dressed up before going out today, took out the jewelry that Lady Qin had given her, picked a jade hairpin to match today's clothes, but the wind was too strong, Du Xiaoyu worried that the hairpin was unstable, fell down and broke, so he took it off directly. "If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have worn it. It's a pity that such a valuable hairpin would have been broken." It's better to leave it in the jewelry box and have a good look. Jing Niang took the jade hairpin from her and said, "Keep it for the girl." This season is approaching the end of the year, the town is very lively every day, 304 Stainless Steel Wire ,Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe, the master and servant came to the town to settle the oxcart and wandered around. Someone recognized Du Xiaoyu and asked her, "Why doesn't the girl come to sell potato chips?" Du Xiaoyu pointed to Juyuan Restaurant, "Potato chips are sold to the restaurant, if you want to eat, go to the restaurant to buy." The man complained, "I dare not. One hundred pennies for a plate of potato chips. Apart from those who have bulging pockets, who can afford to eat these poor people?" Du Xiaoyu is a little surprised, she knew that Li shopkeeper is a profiteer with a black heart, never only greedy for immediate interests, but did not expect Li shopkeeper would be so ruthless. Two pennies a catty of potatoes, at most two potatoes can rub out a large plate of thin slices to dry potato chips, he was so a lift, the cost of only one or two pennies of potato chips directly sold to one hundred pennies, can really do business. Du Xiaoyu thought about it and said to the man, "If you just want to eat it for yourself instead of selling it, I can teach you how to dry potato chips. When the potatoes are harvested next year, you can make them by yourself." The man's eyes lit up. Really? How much does that girl cost? Du Xiaoyu said, "You have to promise me to cook it for yourself first, not to make money. Then I won't accept your money. But if you break your promise and secretly sell it without telling me, then I'll tell shopkeeper Li that you stole his way of making potato chips. If you can't make money, you'll be severely punished by the people of Juyuan Restaurant. Shopkeeper Li has a friendship with the county magistrate." One of them may take you to court, and at that time, there will be no good fruit for you to eat.
” Hearing this, the man trembled all over, but he still promised, "Don't worry, girl. I just want to learn how to do it. When the potatoes are harvested next year, I will make some fried potatoes for my youngest son as snacks. In this way, I don't have to spend any more money to buy them. As for making money, I really don't expect it." Du Xiaoyu nodded with satisfaction, "in that case, I'll tell you the way." Du Xiaoyu attached himself to his ear and said the method of drying potato chips. The man exclaimed, "So it's that simple?" "Yes, it's so simple. Why can't you think of it?" Du Xiaoyu said half jokingly, "I have something to do, so I'll go first. I remember you promised me." "I must remember, I must remember." When the man finished, he caught up with him again and handed the cloth bag he was carrying to Du Xiaoyu. He said gratefully, "The girl has done me such a big favor. I can't repay her. I'll give you these." Du Xiaoyu glanced at the cloth bag, which contained half a bag of dried mushrooms. He explained, "It was picked up by my wife with her baby in the mountains during the rainy season. It was dried and kept there all the time. I didn't want to celebrate the New Year. I wanted to sell it for some money. I happened to meet a girl. These are just a little token of my appreciation. Please don't dislike it." As soon as Du Xiaoyu heard that it was for the New Year's money, he was not willing to accept it. Besides, the mushrooms picked up from the mountains and dried in the sun were very valuable. The restaurants collected them all the year round, and when they met good ones, there were hundreds of pennies a catty. But this person has already been sent to his hands, and then returned he may not follow, Du Xiaoyu thought for a moment, took a look at the dim sum shop in front of him, and winked at Jing Niang. Jing Niang quickly went to the shop to buy some delicate and delicious snacks and packed them out. Du Xiaoyu took it and handed it to the man in front of him. "These snacks are also a little token of my heart. You can take them back to make the children happy." At first, the man refused to accept it, but Du Xiaoyu insisted on giving it to him. He could not refuse,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, so he had to take the snack box. Du Xiaoyu did not know that all this was seen by a pair of eyes hiding in the dark. Putting the half bag of dried mushrooms back on the oxcart, Du Xiaoyu took Jing Niang to go shopping elsewhere. She had more money this year than last year, and she could buy anything she wanted. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품