Divine Seal Throne-Tang Jiasanshao

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 John F. Caldwel…
댓글 0건 조회 175회 작성일 23-02-15 09:37

본문

Ling said with a smile, "Well, let's not talk about that. Let's get down to business.". Old Han, the old man gave things to these two little guys. What do you say? This is a once-in-a-century opportunity. Today is Sunday. Well, it will be delivered on time in the third watch tonight. Please don't be stingy with your recommended tickets and monthly tickets. It's the end of the month, and the recent plot is pretty awesome. Please vote more monthly tickets and recommendation tickets to motivate me. Chapter 99 Dream Paradise (part two). Han Chu hesitated for a moment and said. It's really a good opportunity, but this kid doesn't let me rest assured. In the face of the eighth-order Moon Demon, he dared to rush up, and this time the Demons entered again. I'm still a little worried. , Ling Xiao was a little surprised and said, "It seems that what you said is true. These two children are really the future heirs of your two temples!"! But it is no wonder that "Haochen this child is less than twenty years old, unexpectedly has broken through the sixth order.". With a deep sense of chivalry, he is indeed a rare talent. ,” "Old Ling," Han said with a straight face. For the dream space, only you in the priest's temple know best. Please show me a clear way. How dangerous is it? ,” Ling smiled and said,Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe, "Then you have to tell the truth. Why can these two children be the only candidates?"? Talent is one thing, but it's too risky for your two temples to keep only one candidate. There must be other reasons. They want to grow up, even if the speed is at least ten years. Isn't it dangerous for the hunting group and the mission? Han Gou and Ying Suifeng looked at each other. Ying Suifeng said, "Well, we are all old brothers who have gone through life and death together. You are also the head of the priest's temple. It's okay to tell you." Ling Lao estimated that he had already seen some clues. " As soon as Han Gou waved his hand, a golden light cake enveloped all five of them. He motioned to Long Haochen,304 Stainless Steel Coil, "Tell him how old you are this year.." Long Haochen said, "The younger generation is fifteen years old this year.". Cai'er is still a little short of fifteen. , Even if Ling Xiao is a generation of saints, at this time can not help but open his mouth. "" Fifteen years old? You're only 15 years old and you broke through the sixth order? Oh my God! If you don't use any secret, what is your innate psychic power? The six temples all have some secrets of pulling out seedlings to help them grow, but it is very difficult to make further progress after the secret promotion. "You've hit the nail on the head," said Han. Haochen's innate spiritual power is ninety-seven. Cai'er is one hundred. Have you ever heard of the light and the reincarnation saint? ,” "Pow.". "Ling Xiao slapped his forehead, and then waved his hand to Han Wei and Ying Suifeng." Wait a minute, let me think, why do I feel a little dizzy. Son of light, born with ninety-seven spiritual powers? Saint of reincarnation, 304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel ,304 Stainless Steel Pipe, is she inheriting the inheritance of the son of reincarnation? Han Gou and Ying Suifeng nodded at the same time. Ling Xiao quickly came to his senses and looked at Long Haomou and then at Cai'er. His eyes looked like a wolf looking at a lamb, especially when he looked at Long Haochen, he even showed the color of a greedy wife. Lao Han. , Ling Xiao just said two words, but was directly interrupted by Han Wei, "don't go on, so as not to hurt the harmony, you know it's impossible." "I haven't told you yet," said Ling with a smile. "You already know?". , Han Gou snorted, "Don't say it's you." Even if Ling Lao opens his mouth, I can't agree. No one in the Knight's Temple will agree. I've told you everything you want to know. Tell me about the dream paradise. You should know what the children of light and the saints of reincarnation mean to the alliance. When they grow up, it may be the day when we really fight back against the Demons. , Ling Xiao stroked his chest with his hand, took a deep breath, and the greed for Long Haochen in his eyes was gradually hidden. Looking at Long Haochen again, the seriousness on his face was gone. Smiling way: "Haochen ah!"! I hear you're a Guardian Knight. "What do you think of healing?" "Ling Xiao, you old man, if you do this again, I'll go to Ling Lao to complain.." Ling smiled at him and said, "You go!"! You see if the old man will talk to you. I'll just say it. Haochen, you're only willing to give up your position as a knight and come to our priest's temple. I'm in charge now.
The position of Vicar of the Priest Temple is yours. And I guarantee that you will break through to the ninth rank within ten years and directly inherit my position as the head of the temple. The group healing of the ninth order saints can save millions of people! What's so great about knights? ,” He didn't give up at all because of Han's words, son of light! This is the son of light! A powerful talent that has never been seen in the entire league. Han Gou was suddenly silent. Just watch him perform. Long Hao said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Ling Lao." I can't promise you. I will only be a knight. The blue veins on Ling Xiao's forehead were exposed. "Fifteen years," he shouted. "Within fifteen years, you will rush to the ninth rank. I'll ask the old man to fill you with ether and ether to help you speed up your spiritual power. And find you at least three top priest spirit stoves. Fifteen years later, you are only thirty years old. "The Priest Temple will do its best to help you fight for the leadership of the Temple Alliance. How about that?" "All right, Old Ling," said Ying Suifeng angrily. It's no use. You can ask him who his father is. It seems that we really shouldn't tell you. , Ling smiled and asked Long Haochen eagerly, "Who is your father?" , "My father is Long Xingyu," said Long Haochen. , Ling Xiao's body shook and his face turned pale. "He patted his forehead again habitually." It seems that "I really should go back to the alliance and put down everything. If I am with her, maybe our children can also have a strong talent. Han Wei snorted coldly, "if you go to her with this attitude, I promise you will die very ugly." Ling Xiao quickly restrained his face and changed back to his previous serious appearance. "I didn't say anything, and I won't admit it.". All right, let's get down to business. "I suggest that these two children should go to a dream paradise.". For the sake of the dream paradise,brushed stainless steel sheet, "the Demons can launch millions of troops to attack, at all costs to play into it, we can see its importance.." 。 sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품