I may have had a fake marriage.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 John F. Caldwel…
댓글 0건 조회 182회 작성일 23-02-15 09:34

본문

Buy some sexy underwear. Ha-ha Yu Miaomiao looked at her with compassion, "If you want to do a good job, you must first sharpen your tools.". If you want to sleep as a man, you have to be ready first. My little Mengmeng, why don't you even understand this truth? "All right, all right, you have read countless men in the big brother, and all kinds of routines are so complete that I am ashamed of myself." Yu Miaomiao smiled at Lu Meng, "Ha, Big Brother Yu will give you some advice and teach you how to lure men into the invisible and kill people without blood!" At the underwear counter in the mall, Lu Meng finally understood what Yu Miaomiao meant by killing people without blood. Not to mention men, she's about to spurt her old blood. These sheer gauze, these thin belts, these open crotches, these bindings, what are these things? Can they be called underwear? "Forget it. I'm afraid of catching cold." Lu Meng pulled Yu Miaomiao to go, how could she hurt her little girl like this? Yu Miaomiao sneered and threw a few belts and a few pieces of cloth with negligible area to the shopping guide. "It's all right. Don't listen to her. Make out an invoice." Lu Meng covered his bag, "Yu Miaomiao, I won't pay!" "I'll see you off." Yu Miaomiao threw a transparent black suspender skirt to the shopping guide, "This one, too, will be invoiced together." The elder sister of the shopping guide in her early forties also came to persuade Lu Meng, "Why are young people so conservative?"? We sell this kind of underwear very well. Put it on after taking a bath to enhance the relationship between husband and wife. Said, she pulled open her work clothes, to show Lu Meng her underwear, "you see, I wear this." "No, no, no." Lu Meng covered his eyes, "I'll buy it,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, I'll buy it!" The world has really changed! Even the simple elder sister may wear open crotch underwear in her work clothes! Carrying a bag of indescribable underwear pajamas back home, the house lights are still dark, Gu Jiannian has not come back. With shame, curiosity and inexplicable excitement, Lu Meng tried on the cloth strips and belts in the bathroom. Just now at the mall, I didn't have the nerve to try. After wearing them, Lu Meng was shocked, God, how can the upper body effect be so amazing! The woman in the mirror is white. Nenfeng . Full ! Linglong Youzhi! Protruding forward and backward! Incense.. Erotic lure . People ! Let people imagine! Let eunuchs want to commit a crime! A workman who wants to do his work well must first sharpen his tools. After many years of absence from campus, Lu Meng finally had a profound understanding of Chinese textbooks. Lu Meng thought she should drink some wine, and then, wearing these little cuties, she lay on Gu Jiannian's bed and pretended that she had drunk too much and went into the wrong bedroom. Gu Jiannian will definitely let her go back to her room when she sees her, but she won't leave. She must find a way to get drunk. When she makes trouble, Gu Jiannian will certainly pull her. Hey hey, magnesium sulfate monohydrate ,magnesium nitrate hexahydrate, as long as he started, then don't blame her for being rude. Lu Meng happily fantasized, poured two glasses of red wine to drink, and worried that the dosage was not enough to strengthen her courage, so she simply poured most of the bottle down. This is good, and my head is really dizzy. No, no, I have to take a bath first, to meet her and Gu Jiannian's first time in the most perfect state! Lu Meng walked askew to the bathroom, put the water and lay down in the bathtub. Intelligent bathtub is good, the water temperature is really comfortable, Lu Meng lazily yawned, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the washing massage of the water. In a daze, Lu Meng was almost asleep when he heard a noise outside. Gu Jiannian is back! Lu Meng was so excited that he sat up from the bathtub. Awful! Time is not good, Gu Jiannian came back so soon! It's too late to lie on his bed! So what now? Lu Meng gritted his teeth. If there are conditions, he should go up. If there are no conditions, he should create conditions. I spent a lot of money to buy the little cutie, and I gave up halfway. I'm sorry for her wallet. Lu Meng quickly put on his underwear and looked in the mirror. He blushed and hesitated to wrap himself in a bath towel, at least to cover himself.
He sprinkled some water on the floor, and then Lu Meng took a deep breath, plopped, and threw himself on the floor. Chapter 003 good pain (repair). When the intense pain spread from the waist to the brain, Lu Meng deeply realized that she was a fool, because she fell too hard, too painful, she suspected that she had maimed herself! Lu Meng screamed in pain, "It hurts!" At this moment, she completely forgot to seduce Gu Jiannian, and forgot that the cry should be charming, pleasant and pleasant. Her cry has nothing to do with being pleasant to the ear. It's as good as killing a pig. Secondly, the cry was terrible, and what was worse, her bath towel was scattered! Lu Meng struggled to put his hands on the ground, trying to pull the bath towel, trying to wrap himself tightly. She admitted that although she was determined to seduce Gu Jiannian, she still felt ashamed when she fell to the ground with several belts and three pieces of gauze wrapped around her body. Before the bath towel was wrapped, the door was kicked open with a bang, and Gu Jiannian rushed in. Lu Meng: "…" Gu Jiannian: ".." Gu Jiannian's eyes swept over Lu Meng's chest and thighs, and immediately avoided, "I thought there were gangsters.". How about it? Can you get up by yourself? Can you walk? His voice was a little unnatural, and his throat seemed a little tight. Lu Meng is also very unnatural, his face is so hot that he feels shy and wishes Gu Jiannian would go out as soon as possible. But no, she had to seduce him, ah, the pain to death in exchange for the opportunity, can not be so missed ah! "I can't get up." Said Lu Meng in a low voice. It's not pretending. She really can't get up. My waist and legs are very painful, and I can't stand up at all. Gu Jiannian did not speak. He came over and bent down and picked her up. The bath towel only covered the front,Magnesium Oxide price, and Lu Meng's back was completely naked-except for a few thin straps. Gu Jiannian put one hand on her waist and the other under her thigh. His palm was hot and strong, and Lu Meng's heart was beating like a drum. Lu Meng knew that she should put her hands around his neck and cry out in pain, but she was embarrassed that she really couldn't do it!. stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품