Murder on the Orient Express_ Agatha Christie ...

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 John F. Caldwel…
댓글 0건 조회 171회 작성일 23-02-15 09:31

본문

Therefore, the last strange guest wearing a bamboo basket came back from the gun in the hands of the night traveler, and he did not know anything about it. When he woke up, he found himself lying on a strange soft mat, with a milky crystal of three-foot harp-shaped feldspar resting on his head. Between his arms and in his chest, he was not only no longer in pain, but also very energetic. Only when he sat up did he see clearly the strange man with a bamboo basket on his head. He sat aside and looked around for a moment. He could not help but complain in surprise. The place where he lived was a strange round cave, about ten feet wide and ten feet high, with a round mouth of four or five inches at the top, revealing the sky. Apart from this small round hole, there was no other door on the four walls. Between the walls, on the ground and on the top of the hole, the rocks seemed to have been polished by skillful craftsmanship without leaving hands, and the light could distinguish people. Mei Mengsheng was surprised at how this strange man wearing a bamboo basket carried himself into this strange cave? He complained because he could never get out of the cave. So he kept looking carefully at the walls and the roof of the cave, convinced that there must be another door, but after searching,potassium sulphate fertilizer, he realized that there was no way out. This cave house is like a stone chamber formed by hollowing out the center of a huge rock. The five-inch round hole on the top is the only gap used by ghosts and gods to dig the stone chamber! He sighed and shook his head, but the strange man sitting opposite laughed coldly and said in a tone without a trace of emotion: "You don't have to look around to find the door. I'm going to ask you a few questions. If you don't answer correctly, you can't live here without leaving." Although Mei Mengsheng had witnessed the strange guest's unique skill last night, he was proud, not afraid of violence and unyielding power. When he heard this, he replied: "Your Excellency has captured me here. It's hard for me to be convinced. If you don't tell me the reason, no matter how solid and strong your cave house is,Magnesium Oxide MgO, you can take a stone every day. Mei Mengsheng will eventually get out of trouble. Who would like to live here?" The strange guest wearing a bamboo basket laughed, and this time the laughter could be heard to contain an element of joy and emotion. The strange guest laughed and said in a low and slow voice: "Are you really Mei Mengsheng, the grandson of Mei Haoran and the son of Mei Sanfeng?" "It's my business, and I don't want to answer you!" "Waer, this is not only your business, but also my business, you must answer, unless you are not Mei Mengsheng at all, not surnamed Mei at all!" Mei Mengsheng glanced at the strange guest, frowned, and answered helplessly: "I am Mei Mengsheng." "How can Dongchuan Dog Old Man and Xiaotian recognize you as a righteous grandson?" "Hello!"! Who are you? Why are you so concerned about the Mei family? When the strange guest heard this, Magnesium Sulphate price ,Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer, he pondered for a moment, then sat down behind the straw and took out the two daggers he had carried behind him last night. Crossed on his knees, pointing to the dagger on his left knee, he said: "The name of this sword is Tenglong, and for the time being, it is necessary to tell you in detail where it came from and how it reached me.". The sword on the right is called'Double Jade '. Since you are the descendant of the Mei family, you should know the relationship between this'Double Jade' sword and the Mei family. Now I want you to tell me what has happened to you since you were a child, and then I will explain why I brought you to this place. Mei Mengsheng shook his head, glanced at the strange guest, sighed and said: "If you want to judge whether I am Mei Mengsheng or not on this sword, I'm afraid you will be in vain. The Double Jade Sword is the protective blade of my grandfather in Jianghu in the past. After thousands of years, this sword was passed on to my father, and my father also used this treasure.." The strange guest suddenly cut off Mei Mengsheng's conversation and asked in a low voice: "You sound as if you are sure that your father is still alive?" "Nature!" Mei Mengsheng answered these two words angrily, but the strange guest suddenly raised his neck and burst out laughing. His voice was like thunder, which shocked people. After laughing, he raised his voice and said: "How is it that you have become the righteous grandson of Heaven, and your mother?" Mei Mengsheng did not know that his loving mother had gone to the ancient temple, so he said clearly what he knew about his life experience, from childhood to the present.
Strange guest after smell speech, a long time did not open his mouth, for a long time before he began to sigh a way: "It's really rare for the Dongfeng couple to be able to enjoy themselves. Ouyang Yi has really gone too far. It seems that things in the world have long been decided by heaven, and it's hard to be satisfied." At this point, he suddenly changed the subject and went on seriously and solemnly: "Mei Mengsheng, don't you wonder how this double jade sword came into my hands?" Mei Mengsheng is also allowing to answer: "Of course it's strange. I have a lot of things to ask your excellency. No." The strange guest cut off Mei Mengsheng's conversation again and said in a heavy tone: "Save your questions for later, and now I'll tell you why I brought you to this'hole in the hole '.". Your father once stayed in this cave for a short period of time. It was here that he and I met and became friends in life and death. Later, when your father got out of trouble, we both rushed into the'cave outside the cave '. Unfortunately, he fell into the cave outside the cave before me. Because I had made an oath with him, I had to keep the oath and wait for the appointment to cross the sun and the moon. In a flash, the oath was full, but he still did not get out of trouble. I promised him another trust and had to do it. So far, I do not know his life and death and everything at present. It seems that I can't get into the cave in this life. One is two, and two is one for the things I promised your father and the promises I made to each other. When he and I escaped from the cave, we had a contest of wisdom to decide which one should be the first to risk entering the cave to open the way for the cave. The latter must keep his oath and wait for a long time before entering, and to do a great thing for the first one. The result of the contest of wisdom was that I was a negative number. So we have to wait. The waiting time is ten years. Your father is loyal to you. I am afraid that after ten years, if he still hasn't left the field, I will risk my life again. Therefore, the great thing he wants me to do has cleverly arranged a trap that I can't finish all my life. Although I know that I have been deceived,dap diammonium phosphate, there is nothing I can do. Taking you to this cave today is the beginning of the great event entrusted by your father. The Double Jade Sword and the Dragon Sword were also given to me by your father when you were entrusted. These two swords were originally three feet and three inches, but now they are only two feet and two inches. The great thing your father wants me to do is on these two swords, he said. stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품