Recommend to get married with a pet (common number: Xitulanya House of…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jonathan
댓글 0건 조회 224회 작성일 23-02-15 09:24

본문

Time flowed quietly until He Qingchi suddenly put his face on the pillow, half ringing, and reached for his cell phone. On the screen, the text message still contains the text message of the previous conversation between the two people. —— He Qingchi: [Hello, Mr. Wen, I'm He Qingchi. Do you have time to have a meal?] Wen Shuchen: [Yes.] Below these two messages, there is a blank. Some words are not easy to say face to face, but can be said by text message. He Qingchi thought for a moment, tapped his finger, and edited a paragraph: [Mr. Wen, are you home?] He sent himself to his apartment in a gentlemanly manner, and she greeted him politely, every word was serious, and it was nothing, right? He Qingchi pondered like this and sent the text message out. After sending it successfully, she regretted it again. Finger on the top of the screen, after two minutes, a ding sound, a new text message came in, the light of the mobile phone reflected her delicate face,lamella tube, He Qingchi's eyes blinked at close range, click on it. Wen Shuchen: [Hmm.] Just one word of "um", cherishing words like gold. How can people get close to each other? He Qingchi pursed his lips lightly, feeling that if he sent a smiling expression in the past, they might end their conversation tonight. It happened that she asked for help, and her emotions were brewing for a long time, so she edited a text message again: "Is that General Manager Fu very familiar with you?" She hinted that it was obvious that Wen Shuchen was not hiding: "I have been friends for more than ten years, and I am an uncle." After so many years of friendship,Dissolved Gas Flotation, it's even easier to talk! He Qingchi bit his lower lip and replied with a cruel heart: [Mr. Wen, you know why I visited General Manager Fu at the club tonight. Can you please do me a little favor?] Tonight, General Manager Fu dismissed her casually. There are many movies invested by big men like this, and one or two little people who come to the front will not care at all. Even if she got a business card, she suspected that she could not make an appointment with her investment father. He Qingchi is not sure whether Wen Shuchen will agree, after all, two people are not that kind of relationship, he refused to be excusable. The cell phone was held hot. Ten minutes later, Wen Shuchen's text message came in. Two words: [OK.] He Qingchi suddenly sat up from the bed, his heart beating out of his throat. Without waiting for her to thank the man in thousands of words, the startled text message jumped into his eyes: [I can help you, what can you bribe me?] He Qingchi's pupils suddenly tightened, even suspecting that he was wrong. Repeatedly read this message again and again, to make sure that this line of words, fine bubble diffuser ,filter nozzle, did not mistake. If two men chat and mention these two words, they can also talk about money, but Wen Shuchen's position in Jiangcheng is the first celebrity, may he be short of money to blackmail another woman who is short of money? Not short of money, and she said this kind of fancy words, good two words, now add a bit of ambiguous atmosphere between men and women. What is gentle as jade? He is essentially a black man. He Qingchi is not an unreasonable woman, asking him for help is to thank others. But it was another thing to sell yourself in exchange. With a straight face, she pressed the screen with her fingertips and replied to him, "I'm sorry, Mr. Wen. I'm not the kind of person who sells his body. Just think of me as disturbing you. Good night." He Qingchi thought that his refusal had no room for negotiation, but the screen of his mobile phone lit up, and Wen Shuchen also replied to her: "Miss He, as long as you sell your hand." He Qingchi half opened his red lips and scolded silently. He, he, he -- Do the women in Jiangcheng know that the head of their celebrities is this kind of virtue in private? The Qin dog outside the master bedroom, do you know?! He Qingchi lowered his head and looked at his white, soft and very slender hands. His voice jumped out from between his lips and teeth: "No way!" She picked up her cell phone again, intending to refuse the man's attempt to use her hand to do bad things. Wen Shuchen, on the other hand, sent the text message in time as if she had installed a monitor in her heart. He Qingchi eyes dyed with a trace of shame, directly open the interface to see. I heard that your family has a traditional craft. Could you please ask Miss He to design a shirt for me? I would like to thank you again. The delicate fingertips pressed against the screen and paused.
He Qingchi's grandmother was once a family of royal tailors, and this traditional craft has been handed down from generation to generation. And her family is based in Yancheng, but because her grandmother is from Jiangcheng, she has lived on both sides since she was a child. As the saying goes, born in the door, will be three points, of course, he Qingchi will sew clothes, and the favorite is to sew all kinds of cheongsam. She was surprised for a moment that Wen Shuchen would know, and soon reacted again. A man in such a powerful position as he wants to know the details of a strange woman, I'm afraid it's a blink of an eye. He Qingchi's ears, hidden under his beautiful hair, were slightly hot, and he did not know whether they were red or not. Wen Shuchen just asked her for clothes for a long time. Also do not know Wen Shuchen previously sent a text message, see her excited to say that he did not sell his body, what is the expression? He Qingchi wants to play dead now, and it's better to sleep to make light of it. But she can't! He Qingchi breathed gently to calm down his mood and replied to Wen Shuchen: "My craftsmanship is general, as long as Mr. Wen doesn't dislike me." She asked again: [What size are you, Mr. Wen?] Half ring, the man on the other end of the phone replied slowly: "Huh?" [The size of your body-] He Qingchi wanted to explain clearly, but found that the more he said, the more crooked he seemed. Wen Shuchen: [You measure it.] He Qingchi took the hot mobile phone and almost threw it out again: "Don't you know?" Wen Shuchen: [Hmm.] I really won't say a word more. He Qingchi smiled at him and said, "When will Mr. Wen have time?"? I need to know your measurements before I can start sewing.] Wen Shuchen doesn't reply. He Qingchi waited patiently, his long eyelashes hanging down, watching the time on his mobile phone go by minute by minute. Until five minutes later,Rotating sludge scraper, Wen Shuchen sent a copy of his itinerary. This let He Qingchi be caught off guard, not to say that this man's journey is only clear to the bodyguards around him! Could it be that what Qin Chuan heard was fake? Moreover, the key point is that He Qingchi saw this schedule. khnwatertreatment.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품