Genius (Wandering)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jonathan
댓글 0건 조회 319회 작성일 23-02-15 09:18

본문

Sure enough, Ji Xiaotian shook his hands a few times, and more than ten bottles of pills came out of thin air. These were all made by Ji Xiaotian in the laboratory. Although the grade was a little lower, it was just right for these experts to use them. These pills were all small pills that could consolidate the foundation and cultivate the yuan. Because Tie Dahe's skill is much higher than that of his peers, Ji Xiaotian knows that he can't use these little Dan, but he has another good thing, that is, the only catalyst of the first generation besides the red fluorite owned by the Guardian Alliance. This is for you, brother Dahe. If you take less each time, you will have a stomachache if you take more. The composition of the first-generation catalyst was the same as that of red fluorite, but it was not broken again. Ji Xiaotian was afraid that Tie Dahe did not know the importance, so he gave a serious advice and sent out the catalyst in his hand. Thank you very much Tie Dahe's words were not many. I'm afraid he wouldn't say these words if he didn't want to get some benefits just now. He just said it according to the command of the Supreme Elder Huyanlei. Unexpectedly, Ji Xiaotian was really generous. He not only gave a lot of good things to his brothers, but also sent a separate thing that was not a simple thing at first sight. When Tie Dahe went back to take a little catalyst, the body's already abundant True Qi became many times thicker again, and the speed of transformation towards the power of True yuan was greatly accelerated, he really realized how precious the gift of Ji Xiaotian was. That is to say, from one day on, Tie Dahe unconsciously had a real admiration for Ji Xiaotian,heavy duty rack manufacturers, instead of reluctantly obeying Ji Xiaotian's orders with the orders of the Supreme Elder. In fact, not only the Iron River, Chinatown's elite masters, one by one also have the same mood, to know that their hand is the right thing, this is the common interests of both sides, the result is that Xiaotian did not want any booty,push back racking system, but also sent some for them is superior elixir. So we not only admire the calm temperament of Ji Xiaotian in such a bloody scene, but also admire the generosity of Ji Xiaotian. Of course, if they knew that these precious elixirs were in Ji Xiaotian's place, they just prepared more raw materials, put them into the test tube according to the weight he calculated, and then processed them with a little Zhenyuan power, maybe you wouldn't think so. Ha ha, it seems that we have to refine more low-grade elixirs in the future. It's good to give them away and buy people's hearts by the way. Watching Chinatown's masters leave gratefully, Ji Xiaotian's heart blossomed. In the final analysis, these people are actually their own people. Ji Xiaotian doesn't mind their strength improving faster and stronger at all. Had it not been for the fact that the rest of the people had not reached the point where they needed to take the catalyst, and that Ji Xiaotian was not ready to reveal to Chinatown that he had such a wonderful thing in his hand for the time being, perhaps he would not have given Xiao Huandan, but a large number of catalysts equivalent to red fluorite. Jack, heavy duty cantilever racks ,radio shuttle racking, you're back. Just returned to the fight hall, Oliver greeted with a wry smile on his face, which made Ji Xiaotian think that there was trouble for Koreans or Japanese to come over, but on second thought, these Koreans or Japanese in London were almost destroyed, where would there be death? "Miss Jenny is here. She couldn't find you anywhere, so she found you here." Seeing that Ji Xiaotian had not turned the corner yet, Oliver knew that he had been misunderstood. He patted his head and added that as soon as he finished speaking, Jenny had already arrived from not far away. Jack, I finally found it. What have you been doing for so many days? Are you busy with this fight hall? It's fun here. I want to learn kung fu, too. Jenny ran to Ji Xiaotian's side, just needed a rope to tie him up. She didn't feel that she had been separated from Ji Xiaotian for a long time. She really didn't feel used to not seeing him for a long time. When she thought about learning to drive, she thought it was almost the same. She thought about it and came up with a new idea.
"It's hard to learn kung fu. You can stand it. And the curator here is Oliver. Do you have any request to ask him?" Such a beautiful rich lady closely staring, Ji Xiaotian did not have too much excitement, if not for many places Jenny helped, Ji Xiaotian certainly would not be so patient to speak here. But Jenny obviously did not expect the idea of Ji Xiaotian, or here to talk to herself, a look at Ji Xiaotian has the meaning of evading her, actually on the spot to perform. Hip-hop? Kungfu Like dancing but not dancing, like kung fu but not kung fu, Oliver, the curator of the grand fighting hall, frowned. He felt a little familiar taste, but he couldn't say where he had seen Jenny's performance. Jack, look at the set of training movements you taught me at the beginning. Although it was very difficult to practice, I still succeeded in practicing. Kung Fu is not more difficult than this. If you teach me, I will overcome the greatest difficulties. This is exactly a set of combination training movements that Ji Xiaotian taught Jenny driving skills before. At that time, Jenny had no problem doing every decomposition movement, but she could not do it together. Unexpectedly, after so many days, Jenny really practiced such a set of movements coherently, so that it was impossible for Ji Xiaotian to say no again. Chapter 185 Beckham. "Must I teach?"? My time is too tight, if only teach you a person, there is no need for me to teach, Oliver's kung fu you do not know, let him teach you will not be worse than me! Helplessly, Ji Xiaotian can only try his best to persuade her here, hoping that Jenny will not always be entangled with herself. A person is not necessary? This is easy to do, you wait. Jenny heard clearly, listen to the meaning of Xiaotian did not completely block the retreat, eyes a roll immediately have an idea, take out the phone there to catch people everywhere. Jenny's influence in their circle seems to be growing. In a short time, a large number of people came by phone,asrs warehouse, including Beckham's niece Kelly, whom Ji Xiaotian had met. These people continued to call some other rich friends they knew according to Jenny's instructions, which greatly increased the number. kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품