Emperor Phoenix

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Arikatarukachim…
댓글 0건 조회 169회 작성일 23-02-08 11:26

본문

Emperor Phoenix

"In the final analysis it was you who built the Western Liang Yinzongwei but it's a pity that it didn't take long for that to happen" Xiao Wei said in awe "When it comes to skills you know very well According to the big leader's report the Prince of Zhao had dismissed the guests on the day you knocked down The guests of the Prince of Zhao claimed to be three thousand and many of them left the house in one day You can imagine the chaotic situation Pointing to the sky and cursing the earth reciting poems and writing crying and lamenting that Catalysts and Additives the virtuous king was greedy and the people watching the scene of bustle it was a mess No matter how powerful the hidden guard was after all it could not see the light of day So a swarm of people came out in broad daylight but there was no way to track and probe Besides there were thousands of people Do you know who had a problem He sighed gloomily and said "No one came out of the secret passage at all They all went through the main entrance Ah Chen is awesome!" "In this way it is almost impossible to find out who the private forces of the Prince of Zhao are" It was Chu Feihuan who answered He looked at the Anping Palace in the northwest of the city in a trance and said lightly "It's just that Your Majesty don't you ever have any private control over Prince Zhao's mansion on weekdays" Xiao Wei raised his head and gazed at the "rival in love" in front of him He took a deep breath and said "No I admit that checking and balancing the court situation and controlling the subordinates is the way that the monarchs of various countries do not declare but everyone practices I also have such means but I don't have such means for Ah Chen This long song knows that there were also court spies in Prince Zhao's palace but later I withdrew I always thought that A Chen treats my heart sincere can show the sun and the moon I suspect him again to guard against him I am the heart of the beast Even now I still think that Ah Chen is wrong wrong should not mobilize the imperial guards wrong should not set up traps to kill innocent people wrong in the Changle Palace fire incident he seems to have added fuel to the flames but I do not think that he personally killed Changge He turned to Qin Changge and said "Changge I know you will be angry but I really don't believe Ah Chen will hurt me like this" For many years above the court I believe in you the only one left is him He's my brother he's smart he's sophisticated and he may not be completely right but "Well" said Qin Changge with a smile "what am I angry about Why must I believe that your brother killed your wife Is this a very pleasant thing You can keep a heart of nostalgia and strong trust for your loved ones not because of a word not to be a suspicious emperor who makes everyone jittery I am very happy at least in the future there will be no need to worry about the event of Jiulong seizing Di Come on for your father's resolute defense for your impregnable crown prince In order to be a prince he can serve three hundred and eighty dishes every day Reward your father! "Good!" Steamed stuffed bun a password a movement immediately the note flies and cleverly rushes over hugs the old father dragon neck gathers up the small mouth which pouts up like the morning glory above also to stick the sugar juice ferociously in the old father dragon face on a chirp! What a loud one China Chemicals Suppliers Xiao Wei is dull again Soft and small body smooth skin with the honey smell of infant frankincense sweet heart The fragrance of pollen in the spring breeze It's the silk that brushes the bottom of my heart It's the green spring flowing through the whole body Xiao Wei stretched out his hand and hugged his son regardless Fate mercilessly making this moment of true feelings of happiness he has been a full three years late now how willing to let go This is my child mine and yours our blood ties and the satisfaction of holding him in this moment is better than holding the country in hand
Chu Feihuan slowly turned his eyes looked at his son's casual kiss and then stupefied Xiao Wei then looked at the lipstick on his face because his son had eaten ice-sugar gourds and stuck with red transparent sugar juice and then looked at his dull and silly expression which was really a disgrace to the image of wise Shenwu and decided to look away-or let him immerse himself in family happiness without being disturbed first "The private forces of the Prince of Zhao are scattered and the hidden guards can't be traced because of their identities But what about the Caigu religion" Chu Feihuan continued the topic just now "how did Cai Gu get in touch with the Prince of Zhao" Where are they now Food and Feed Additives Besides the long song I think the man in gray who chased me that night seems to belong to this sect "Is it" Qin Changge listened to Chu Feihuan's detailed description of the characteristics of the man in gray and nodded "It's like" In this way could it be that the Caigu religion had penetrated into the whole bureaucratic class of the Western Liang Dynasty and had been lurking in the families of officials with certain influence Xiao who was holding his son in his arms faintly heard this sentence He immediately put his son on his knee and asked with a slanted face "Why is this so" You mean Ah Chen invited the wolf into the house "That's what you said Why is that" Qin Changge smiled "Xiao Chen is not a pig he is not satisfied with me that is against me how to make fun of Xiliang Jiangshan" Uh With his ability even if he uses the color trick he must be on guard If your strong trust in him is true if he really never intends to harm you then I think he will remind you sooner or later "Why do you pay so much attention to Caigu religion" Chu Feihuan gazed at Qin Changge quietly "You seem to be disgusted because you think it's also a suspect" "Not necessarily" Qin Changge smiled bitterly how could she explain her disgust In fact from the moment Zhao Wangfu uncovered the mask of Yunhua she began to hate it thinking of the legend that Beitang the Lord of Zhongchuan was confused by the beauty of Caigu looking at Yunhua's charming gait and the face exactly like her own thinking that Yunhua was probably the enchantress of the confused country-with her own appearance to charm and smile to enjoy herself all day long With all kinds of strange tricks and postures he went to Beitang to worship that bastard Qin Changge was so sick that he wanted to vomit for three days Colorful sorcerer don't you know that I have spiritual cleanliness This is a serious insult is intolerable Qin Changge decided no matter whether you are my enemy or not what tricks you are playing I will be sorry for Rui Yi if I don't make your liver cut off and thin skin cramps so that all five orifices burn and seven orifices smoke! globalchemmall.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품