Three Thousand Worlds Raven Kill Part 3

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Arikatarukachim…
댓글 0건 조회 504회 작성일 23-02-08 11:24

본문

In the heart of Laila, who has a strong Electra complex, the dashing Anri Lacro scored quite a high score. So even if it was just an overhead plot, she couldn't allow Lacro to have a ***ing love affair with the narrow-minded commander who regarded Lucifer as an eyesore. Obviously can have a more suitable object, but only gave him to the nearest man. This approach is too simple and irresponsible, right? Laila thought angrily. But then again, the fact that she never thought there was anything wrong with pairing men together proves that Laila's own way of thinking has gone off track. Senior Colonel Blacha, who rushed out of the base privately, did not know why, but met the adjutant again in the pouring rain. So he just said a word with a fragile smile- 'I'm coming'. "Wow! Ha ha ha ha!" At the moment of hearing this sentence, Laila also burst into laughter with her stomach in her hands. Fragile smile, "I'm coming." Is this the commander of Brecha? Under the adjutant's leadership, Luciferdo also rolled with laughter again. For a while, both of them could only beat the table with their fists, and the tears flowed out and they couldn't stop laughing. Soon after, the first man to snap out of his fit of laughter took off the goggles used to hide his beauty,cold drawn tubes, wiped his tears with his fist and said: "Does a man in his forties who gives up his mission generally act like a spoiled child to his lover?" "This.." Isn't it a spoof? The adjutant, who was breathing heavily because he had laughed too much, asked, wiping the tears from his eyes with his fingers. No, no, no. It's a real love story. However,aluminium coated steel tube, it is obvious that the description of appearance and personality is different to this extent, but it happens to be in the corner of the place and the reality of their own lifelike. So this can not be completely regarded as other people with the same name. The huge gap between the description that can only be said to be blind and myself is simply laughing to death. "If it is to calculate this point before writing, it is a very high skill.". And then what happened? Commander LaCrosse crazily hugged the drenched commander, brought him into the room, made him change into his shirt, and brought out a cup of hot coffee for the slim Darling. Laila has come to understand what the novel of Purple Heaven is about. So she slipped out the plot of a third-rate romance novel. No, no, no. Lucifer waved his hand triumphantly. Then he told her the reason for his denial. He took it out? Yeah. Floated with rose petals, black tea full of noble fragrance. Poof! Lailasheng burst out laughing. I thought it was not a simple third-rate love novel, so I wanted to look at it with new eyes, but it was attacked fiercely by "rose petals" and "noble aroma of black tea". Just now, the boss, stainless steel 304 pipes ,side impact beams, who was about to turn over his chair because of this paragraph, laughed with her again. Anri Lacro, who handed out a black teacup with a noble smell and rose petals, and Raymond Blacha, whose cheeks were flushed, took the cup shyly. It's ridiculous. This disgusting composition has a funny taste that can't be explained. Knowing that those two people would never do this in reality, they can laugh without scruple, but just knowing that someone will imagine this scene, they will be indignant enough, right? After a hearty laugh, the two men said in unison: "…… It's amazing! Laila picked up the back issue of Purple Heaven from her boss's desk and flipped through a few pages. The illustrations are too disgusting to be seen, but I didn't want to read the novel, so I can try it if it's so interesting. "Huh?"? Did you borrow the back issue from someone, too? If it's something I haven't seen yet, lend it to me. After hearing the boss's serious inquiry, Laila realized that she had spilled the beans. But she tried not to show her vacillation, and said with a smile: "It's the latest number that published your interview.". The one you borrowed from the company captain.
If it's a back issue, why don't you borrow it from Captain Rosalido of the Third Squadron? Although the attendance time is different now, we still have to hand over, so we should be able to see her, right? "I had already asked Rosalido, and she said that she had lent it to a friend, and the friend had lent it to a friend, and her whereabouts were unknown.". And Raj and Eddie's lieutenants are all men. "That's a pity." With a gentle smile, Laila made up her mind again that she must not let the man know that she had borrowed a lot of back issues from Gladwith. No matter how leisurely it is, the way Lucifer reads Purple Heaven during his duty hours is not something that people can see. He seemed to have completely forgotten that he was the kind of super beauty who could not hide his appearance or even talk to people normally, so he burst into vulgar laughter one after another. Although because of her long association, Laila would not force him to pay attention to his temperament now, or force him to make a smile that matches his beauty. However, the unexpected burst of laughter is not only noisy, but also has no good effect on his heart. Of course, Lucifer could not have known the adjutant's mind, and he was not the kind of person who, because of this degree of frustration, gave up the pleasure of reading that he had first realized. Right! Please ask Melissa. ! It is said that the communication squadron has many people related to Purple Paradise. 。 One of her men must have it. But relatively speaking, you can't not pay the price. For example, ask for an interview,side impact beams, ask for a picture of your real face. Even I would buy a copy of your no-makeup photo if it could be made into a pull-out page. The man who took off his goggles while wiping away his tears snorted unwillingly. The sound indicated that he had given up his attempt. There was a flash of inspiration in Laila's mind because of the word she mentioned. Nah, how about just letting them shoot posters and pull pages for you? As long as everyone gets used to you without makeup, you don't have to wear goggles anymore. "Don't." 。 cbiesautomotive.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품