Canghai II

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Arikatarukachim…
댓글 0건 조회 1,658회 작성일 23-02-08 11:23

본문

Lu gradually hesitated, but he had to promise to inquire about Gu's whereabouts. Suddenly, he saw Ying Wancheng walking in front of him, limping on his left leg. Seeing that he was wounded all over, Lu Chien wondered, "He is so strong in martial arts and has the magical power of a'turtle mirror. 'Who can hurt him to such an extent?"? He was clearly with Gu. He was here, but where did Gu go? At the crossroads, Ying Wancheng picked up a magnificent restaurant and led Lu Jian up to the second floor. As soon as he sat down, he greeted the waiter and said, "Your lordship ordered." That fellow sees his robe is luxuriant, under the heart first respect 3 minutes, busy laugh: "Old member outside say please." "First," said Ying Wancheng, "three whites and three delicacies, one steamed and two stewed." That fellow is stupefied, compensate laugh: "Outside old member, say more clearly please?" Ying Wancheng said with a sneer, "You're still a waiter in a big restaurant. The three whites are the three whites of Taihu Lake, the small whitebait, the white money fish, and the white shrimp. The three delicacies are the three delicacies of the Yangtze River, the knife fish, the mackerel, and the puffer fish.". White shrimp and puffer fish are steamed,impact beam tubes, and the other four fish are stewed. That fellow hesitates: "This is 6 course of food, portion is not little." "What's the matter?" He sneered? I'm afraid the master can't eat it. "If the master can't eat it, he will suffer." The fellow had to answer and was about to turn around. "Wait a minute," Ying Wancheng shouted. "There's more.". A bowl of Wolong Phoenix Young Soup. That fellow makes its difficult greatly, shyly: "Outside the old member, this soup has not heard of, how to do?" Ying Wancheng said with a smile, "Use two live abalones weighing two taels. Remove the dirt and take the meat. Then cut the tips of the wings of five chicks into shreds. Add pepper, scallion,side impact door beams, coriander and so on to these two things. It takes half an hour to uncover them into clear soup. Throw away the dry ones, leaving only the soup.". "The abalone is Wolong, and the chicken is Phoenix, hence the name. Don't play tricks with the master. If the material is wrong, the master will know as soon as he tastes it." "That fellow is busy laugh:" Our old shop of a hundred years, dare not make a holiday. Ying Wancheng nodded his head and continued, "I also want a pair of iron goose feet, a live roast turtle, a bowl of pickled hoof tendons, a dish of stir-fried corrugated clams with broken bamboo shoots, and a bowl of fern pink roast scallops. Corrugated clams and scallops must be fresh in Taizhou, and the masters in other places don't want them.". As for the crabs, the master is tired of eating sea crabs, and four pairs of river crabs from Shanyin are steamed; a hump from Mobei is steamed and boiled with honey; a bear's paw from Liaodong is stir-fried with Shandong scallions, and two pairs of clams from Sanjiang are drunk by the master. Well, the master is afraid of the fishy smell, Precision steel tubes ,beam impact tubes, so it's not necessary to eat monkey brains alive. Preserved fruit sticks to your teeth, but it's all right. And refine two bowls of watermelon paste to relieve summer heat. The watermelon in this paste juice should be from Hangzhou. It should be mashed little by little, leaving no trace of pulp. Then take the peach blossom juice in May, fry it to eight points with slow fire, stir the sugar and refine it. Remember the order of refining the paste, don't make mistakes. Then he ordered a pot of aged Zhuangyuan red wine and two pots of famous Sichuan wine. He was like a family treasure, but the clerk was sweating profusely. When he finished, he shivered and said, "There are a lot of things here, and the small shops are not complete. You have to go to another restaurant to borrow them. You won't be wrong, sir." "Can you finish so many things?" Lu Chien asked. "I can't finish it," said Ying Wancheng with a sneer. "Throw it away and feed it to the dog." The fellow was overjoyed to see that the man was so generous and went to the counter in a flash. All of a sudden, the dish will come up like running water, and it takes more than half an hour to finish it. Lu Chien had been hungry for a long time and wolfed down his food. After eating three dishes, he was already full. Ying Wancheng picked up a chopstick here and a spoonful there. He chewed slowly and swallowed carefully. Every dish must be tasted. But no matter the dish or the soup, it was only a spoonful of chopsticks. He never ate too much. He ate very well. The crab was peeled very delicately. The crab shell collapsed neatly. Eight pieces of breastplate were like flying butterflies. If they were put together, It can be put together into a whole crab with an empty shell. Lu Chien looked so impatiently that he couldn't help asking, "Elder Ying, where is Gu Kui?" Ying Wancheng was tasting a drunk clam when he heard this and said, "I ran away." Lu Chien was stunned and suddenly realized, "It turns out that the old man was wounded all over his body, but it was because of Gu." At the thought of how Gu played a trick on the tortoise, Lu Chien could not help laughing and bowed his head and sniggered. Ying Wancheng snorted angrily and said, "I chased that son of a bitch all the way to Nanjing. I almost caught him several times, but this son of a bitch used a trick to get rid of him. Hum, now he's hiding in the crowd all over the city. I can't catch him for a while.".
” Lu Chien felt a little calm. Suddenly he remembered something and asked, "Elder Ying, I have something to ask you. You are well-informed. Maybe you have some ideas?" Holding the watermelon cream in his hand, Ying Wancheng sipped it slowly. He glanced at Lu Jian and asked, "What's the matter?" "I have a sworn brother," said Lu Chien. "He was defeated in the war against Japanese pirates and is in prison. Is there any way to save him?" Ying Wancheng raised two fingers and said with a smile, "It's easy. It only takes two words." "What two words?" Asked Lu Jianqi. "Silver," said Ying Wancheng with a smile. "How do you say that?" Asked Lu Chien. "If you have any silver," said Ying Wancheng, "you can send fifty taels to the head of the prison first, and your eldest brother will never suffer from the pain of his flesh in prison. Then you can send one hundred taels to the door of the governor's mansion, and ask him to see the chief of the mansion. He can send three hundred taels. Through the chief, he can send three hundred taels to Shiye; Then Shiye gave two thousand taels to the governor, and then through the governor, he gave two thousand taels to the eunuch who supervised the army. Hey, it only cost four thousand seven hundred and fifty taels of silver. Not to mention a defeat, even if he peeked at the emperor's mother, he could cover it up. Lu Chien shook his head and said, "I don't have any silver." "You don't," said Ying Wancheng with a smile. "You just need to find him. Not to mention four thousand taels of silver, it's forty thousand taels of silver. Why don't you pluck a hair from Jiuniu?" Lu Chien sneered, "You just want me to look for him. You can follow him. I won't be fooled." "The baby is very well-behaved." Ying Wancheng laughed and said, "It's a pity that if you don't look for Gu, your eldest brother Laoshizi will lose his head." Say, put bowl to wipe a mouth, stand up slowly, that clerk hurries forward to laugh: "Outside old member, check out?" "Fart." Win ten thousand city two eyes one stare,Cold Drawn Tubes, "who says is the master checks out?" Pointing to Lu Chien, he said with a smile, "This is the God of Wealth. You should settle the account with him." 。 cbiesautomotive.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품