Return Love to Satan President: Lovers Only Do One Hundred Days

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Arikatarukachim…
댓글 0건 조회 260회 작성일 23-02-08 11:18

본문

Hello-Ling Shaoxuan quit, picked up a peanut and threw it on Liao Cangyi. Why should my son be surnamed Liao! Why be strong? I don't want my children to be laughed at! That is to say, people like you are not ashamed but proud to publicize that you have made a bad name for your son. You're just jealous! Liao Cangyi is so happy that no one has the ability to give birth to you! It's a pity that you can't catch up with my progress even if you catch up with the fertilizer! Are you going to get married? Xiao Shuchen glanced at Ling Shaoxuan opposite and asked. Not yet-Ye Jingyu shook her head hurriedly and blushed. We have just come together. There are still many things to adapt to. At least it's harmonious, right? Liao Cangyi saw a faint red mark on Ye Jingyu's collar with sharp eyes. What are you talking about! Ye Jingyu hurriedly clenched the collar of the big T-shirt and leaned against Ling Shaoxuan, staring at Liao Cangyi with a red face. Can you say less! Zitang! It's too presumptuous for you to come and control him! Chapter 266 Little Reunion (I). Hearing Liao Cangyi's nonsense, Xiao Zitang just brought the last dish out of the kitchen and put it on the table. He gently twisted Liao Cangyi's arm and frowned. Why do you hate Jingyu so much? She is a guest! Well, they are all guests. Wife, come and sit here. : Liao Cangyi should pull Xiao Zitang over and let her sit next to him, holding her waist in one hand and picking up food for her. Watching him treat his sister Xiao Shuchen so gallantly, he slightly raised the corners of his mouth. I didn't expect that we would still have a day to eat at the same table. I raised the corners of my mouth and looked at Liao Cangyi. I thought that what happened along the way was really enough to recall for a lifetime. All this was caused by the contradiction between you and me. Not to mention those unpleasant things,drum spill pallet, I only drink to your brother-in-law. Liao Cangyi's face was helpless and happy to hear him call like this. He took a look at Xiao Zitang's eldest brother and said that I would drink this cup. With Xiao Zitang's permission, Liao Cangyi looked up and drank up the red wine. Su Qien, who did not speak, also raised her head and looked at Xiao Zitang's sister with a glass of wine. Your brother always said that I was a spoiled young lady who was heartless. But I always felt guilty about you in my heart. Your brother and I ran away and left you here so that you were killed. I feel heartache when I think of this. Cough with displeasure,plastic pallet crates, Liao Cangyi rolled his eyes, how can he speak! What a vicious hand! Ignoring his dissatisfaction, Su Qien looked at Xiao Zitang with red eyes. You don't know how happy your brother and I are looking at you now. We all know that if it hadn't been for your sacrifice, we wouldn't have had so much peace of mind. So you must have a good life. If Liao Cangyi dares to bully you, you must say that your brother and I will help you! Nodding heavily, Xiao Zitang also picked up his glass and drank the old grudges with Su Qien. I took a look at the aggrieved Liao Cangyi and Xiao Zitang beside me, holding his hand and smiling. Don't worry, collapsible pallet bin ,ibc spill pallet, he won't bully me. He loves me very much. You heard me! Don't always speak ill of me. I have lost several layers of skin by Xiao Zitang. How dare I bully her? With the wine, the knot in the hearts of all the people present was quietly loosened. Old Xiao-Ling Shaoxuan looked at Xiao Shuchen, who was already successful, and raised the corners of her mouth with a look of guilt. She said that she felt guilty. I really couldn't make up for you and your sister. When you left, you entrusted me to take care of her. But I pushed her away with all my heart and let her suffer. I broke my promise to my friend and I punished myself. With that, he drank a cup without hesitation. Xiao Shuchen returned a cup of relieved smile. Everything has its own destiny. You have your fate. My sister also has hers. Since everyone is very happy now, don't mention the past again. Wish you get married. Remember to send me a post. Ling Shaoxuan nodded gratefully and turned to look at Xiao Zitang's toast to you. I owe you too much. I apologize to you for the bad things I did in the past. And he had another drink.
And Liao, you, Ling Shaoxuan, fill your glass again and look at Liao Cangyi. I pushed Xiao Zitang to you without asking what you meant at the beginning. Later, in order to teach you a lesson, I married the woman you loved. I also made you suffer. I'm here to say sorry to you. Looking at Ling Shaoxuan's three cups of punishment, his face turned red and Ye Jingyu hurriedly reached out to stop him. Well, it's OK to drink like this! And your Ling Shaoxuan smiled and turned to look at the beautiful woman beside her and raised her glass. All these years, I have failed to live up to your feelings and made you sad for me in vain. I am a bastard and I punish myself. And he drank another toast. Don't get numb, okay? Liao Cangyi hugged Xiao Zitang and teased the man who kept apologizing and hummed to say love words to go home. Anyway, the big house of the Ling family is empty. Old Ye, you should move in quickly to be the hostess, or he will be too pitiful! What old leaf! I'm not very old! Ye Jingyu stared at him. Not old? Everyone is 28 years old and is going to be 30 years old! You are really a leftover woman if you don't get married. Choose a good day to register-Ling Shaoxuan took Ye Jingyu's hand and looked at her like asking if she could finish our business first and then consider other things. After thinking about it, Ye Jingyu quietly lowered her eyelashes and flushed her cheeks. Well, listen to you. There was a noise in the room for a while. Liao Cangyi looked back at the clock on the wall and frowned. Why didn't Ouyang Shu come? He can only drink vegetable soup later. As he spoke, he leaned into his pocket and felt for his cell phone. Just as he was about to move, he heard the sound of a car outside the gate. Looking back, he saw Ouyang Shu walking into the room with a big envelope and a bright face. Son of a bitch can't invite you? What time is it before you come! Liao Cangyi glanced at him and kicked the vacant seat on one side and dared to play a big card with me! I really need to be beaten No one-Ouyang Shu panted and did not sit down,plastic pallet crates, but stood there with the back of his chair and looked at Liao Cangyi with a smile. Hey, I want to discuss something with you. You see, now the company has stopped its decline and the cooperation with Qili is going well. You can see if I can have a big holiday. binpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품