She's glamorous and dangerous.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Zushikatorikari…
댓글 0건 조회 175회 작성일 23-02-08 11:16

본문

In the dining room, Time pulled out the chair for Ni Wei and waited for her to sit down before he sat down. The two of them had just finished their meal when Su Daiyun shouted in surprise, "Brother Time!" Time looked up, frowned, and the expression on his face was a little cold. Ni Wei was slightly surprised. When he was in school, there were many girls who pursued time, and he always refused politely. Even if he refuses, he is gentle and will not say too hurtful words, but will hide his emotions and not show them on his face. Before Su Daiyun pestered time, no matter how time refused, it would not show such instant displeasure. Ni Kui looked back in surprise and knew at once. Su Daiyun did not come alone, and there was a noble and delicate woman beside her. Because the woman was too delicately maintained, she could not tell her age for a moment. But looking at her facial features, which were too similar to time,14 needle valve, Ni Wei guessed her identity. Qin Suhe looked at Ni Kui, and his eyes swept the scar on Ni Kui's face. Good breeding made her withdraw her eyes as if nothing had happened, and she did not show the slightest surprise. Mom Time stood up. Chapter 115 Campus [18] Qin Suhe nodded in a gentle and elegant tone: "Come out to dinner with your friends?"? You don't even introduce it to your mother. Time gave a brief introduction. Ni Kui stood up and shouted, "Auntie." Qin Suhe looked at Ni Wei's eyes and nodded. Then he said to Time, "I went shopping with Taiyun today. I didn't expect to meet her here by such a coincidence.". You eat, and Taiyun and I will go upstairs. "Auntie,tube fitting manufacturer," said Su Daiyun hurriedly, "now that you've met Brother Time, shall we sit down and eat together?" Qin Suhe smiled faintly and said in a gentle tone, "It's not very convenient." "What's the inconvenience?" Su Daiyun smiled. "Yanyan, don't you think so?" Time has stood up and pulled out the chair for Qin Suhe. Qin Suhe did not sit down immediately, but first asked time: "Will not disturb you?" "No." Su Daiyun happily sat down next to Qin Suhe. The waiter came over and ordered again. During the meal, Su Daiyun kept chattering and pulling Qin Suhe to talk. Occasionally, I have to bring time into the topic. It happened that the topics she was looking for were all things that Ni could not get a word in. Ni Wei smiled and ate leisurely. She could see that Su Daiyun was worried that she would behave too well in front of Qin Suhe, so she deliberately stole the limelight everywhere. However, Ni Wei never thought of performing in front of Qin Suhe. Time frowned several times and glanced at Su Daiyun with displeasure. He let Su Daiyun chatter, stainless steel needle valve ,hydraulic fitting supplier, stopped talking, and silently added food to Ni. Qin Suhe gracefully picked up the coffee cup and quietly took everything into his eyes. In the evening, after sending Ni home, Qin Suhe sat in the resplendent living room like a castle waiting for him. A Persian cat lay on her lap, and she gently rubbed the back of the Persian cat. You went to a lot of trouble to hire a medical professional to treat that girl's face? "Yes." Time stood before her and did not deny it. Qin Suhe put down the Persian cat on her lap and leaned against the armrest on one side of the sofa. She put her hand on her forehead and frowned with a headache. She closed her eyes and asked calmly, "Do you like that girl very much?" "Yes." Time admits again. Ni Wei's somewhat ugly face flashed in front of Qin Suhe. She shook her head gently, sighed helplessly, and raised her eyelids to look at her son standing in front of her. Time let her look at it, and the lacquer eyes were quiet and firm. After a long time, Qin Suhe opened his mouth helplessly: "It's not impossible.". Have time to bring her back for a meal. There was a flash of surprise in the eyes of time. Qin Suhe smiled bitterly. She waved to Time lazily and let him sit beside her. She said slowly, "Her appearance can also be liked by you. Naturally, there is something special about her. Mom can try to get in touch with her.". It's a good thing that you don't like a person because of his appearance, which is much better than those men who judge people by their appearance. It's just that you have to think clearly, and don't hurt the little girl's heart because it's fresh for a while. "Mom.." Qin Suhe waved his hand and said, "Forget it. You're still young.". Take it home or not, as you like. I don't care about you anymore.
” The maid whispered into the living room and said respectfully, "Madam, Princess Joseph's phone." Qin Suhe suddenly complained, "I forgot about the party again." She got up and took the maid's phone, laughing and talking as she walked upstairs. After a few steps, she suddenly remembered something and turned to Time and said, "That's right.". I like Taiyun very much. She is good-looking and very pleasing to the eye. She is also very good at making me happy. Is she bothering you? Her casual tone seemed that if time said that Su Daiyun was annoyed, she would throw away the little cutie and replace her with a little one to relieve her boredom. Time stood up and smiled warmly and gently: "No.". Mom, you don't have to worry about me. I can solve my problems. As long as you're happy. "Good son." Qin Suhe smiled with satisfaction. · For the next half of the summer vacation, Ni Wei frequently went to private hospitals and had several minor operations. The left side of her face was covered with a large piece of white gauze, and she always wore a big brimmed hat and sunglasses when she went in and out. Time handed the paper towel to Ni Wei, and his eyes were a little sour. But Ni's eyes were red. The wound on her face was a little painful, and she forced out the fifth star of time with a low cry of pear blossom and rain. By this time, she had collected her tears and wiped away the moisture from her eyes with a tissue. She raised her head, looked at the time with some embarrassment, and said: "Let you see the joke.". Ah I didn't think I would cry when I was so old. "No, no." Time repeatedly said, "You are stronger than many people." Time is from the bottom of my heart to admire Ni. This month,38 tube fitting, he accompanied Ni Wei to have several repair operations. Those operations had to cut and repair the scars on her face, and the degree of pain could be imagined. She was always silent, and occasionally she would shed a few tears when the pain was severe. Let time be distressed to death. Time looked at her like this and even thought that otherwise she would not be cured. chinaroke.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품