Laugh at the imperial journey all one's life

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Zushikatorikari…
댓글 0건 조회 221회 작성일 23-02-08 11:11

본문

"Not only that," he continued, "I have received the news that Jiumo and Helian Haoyue have returned to the court of the Great Desert. The whole world can see the ambition of Jiumaha, but the King of the Desert can't see it. I'm afraid they'll make any noise, and even if there is any noise, it must be known to Your Majesty first! This is all true, God is really loyal to the emperor. He did have the selfishness to meet the night charm, but the main problem was for this matter. When the emperor heard this, he immediately opened his mouth and said, "In that case, you can go." In fact, the emperor is not afraid of what happens, but he is afraid of what happens, but not under his own eyes, since ancient times, the emperor's most worrying thing is nothing more than something beyond his control. Yes The God awes the day to receive the decree immediately, after a sound, then turns around to go out. The emperor looked at his back, suddenly opened his mouth: "If there is anything in the capital, I may call you back in advance!" " "Yes!" God awoke to heaven and answered respectfully. The emperor looked at his respectful appearance, the heart suddenly came to anger, but in the end did not say anything, waved: "step down!" " "I beg to retire!" After God's respectful response, he turned around and left. Walking out of the gate, God saw Xiahou Kui. Xiahou Kui immediately bowed his head and saluted: "Your Majesty!" God looked at Xiahou Kui thoughtfully, see Xiahou Kui some scalp trouble, after all, God's martial arts no one is not clear, if the other side suddenly shot himself, he will not be killed on the spot, it is hard to say. Fortunately, however, God only looked at him for a moment,Nail machine manufacturer, "Well!" With a cry, he stepped away. Xiahou Kui wiped a cold sweat on his forehead and immediately felt relieved. He was indeed coveting the throne, and if this was seen through by God, his life would be in danger, but he believed that with his meticulousness, he would not let God catch any of his own. After God left the sky. The chief eunuch came out of the hall and said to Xiahou, "Please, little prince!"! Your Majesty is waiting for you inside! "Please ask your father-in-law to lead the way!" Xiahou Kui said politely. After a while, Xiahou Kui followed the chief eunuch into the hall. The emperor took one look at him, and his majestic voice rang out quickly: "Come on, Xiahou Kui, what's the matter with me?" Xiahou Kui hurriedly made a salute and was about to open his mouth. The emperor went on to say, "Last time you said that if you sent Beichen Yi to the border town, he and Beichen Xie Yan could contain each other. Maybe they could solve a problem for me.". But now, Beichen Yi has been gone for so long, the two of them still have no movement. Xiahou Kui, Coil Nail Making Machine ,Nail machine supplier, if this time, you can't come up with an idea to make me satisfied, I will take you to ask for punishment! Xiahou Kui seemed to be frightened. He quickly opened his mouth and said, "Your Majesty, calm down. Your Majesty is far away in the capital. How can you know that the border town thousands of miles away is not already surging?"? I think, perhaps between the two of them, has been fighting for several rounds! As soon as he said this, the emperor was not angry, and the other party doubted whether he could find out the whole situation of the border town. But nodded: "What you said is not unreasonable!" " After all, there is no fight on the surface, and it is not clear to anyone whether it is already a fight in the dark. And Xiahou Kui quickly tunnel: "I also feel that the last time the identity of the nine souls was exposed, or even assassinated, I am afraid with His Highness King Yi, also can not get rid of the relationship.". After all, it's really impossible for ordinary people to move nine souls under the eyes of the night charm and the four princes! As soon as the emperor heard this, he felt even more justified: "If so, I listened to your words, even if the tiger came out of the cage, it would not be wrong!" The emperor these days, in fact, has been in doubt, he will Beichen Yi out, in the end is not right. Is this not a very embarrassing situation for oneself, and another enemy? But now, Xiahou Kui said so, his doubts immediately dispelled most of them. Xiahou Kui breathed a sigh of relief and understood that the emperor had let himself go. "Your Majesty," he continued, "I have come to tell you something of great importance.
I think your Majesty will be interested in this matter! "You say!" The emperor looked at Xiahou Kui, and indeed had curiosity. In the end is when, Xiahou Kui can so conclude that he will be interested? Xiahou Kui immediately opened his mouth and said, "I don't know, Your Majesty. Do you still remember Zong Zhengxi?" "Of course I remember!" The emperor said, also some feelings, if not for Zong Zhengxi, the throne of the North Chen Dynasty, is already the North Chen Yi. He was indeed grateful for the existence of this woman, so that Beichen Yi gave up the throne in order to save her. So this woman's name, he remembers deeply! Xiahou Kui opened his mouth and said, "Your Majesty, I have recently learned about a great event, that night charm.." That is, the sweetheart of the four princes, unexpectedly with Zong Zhengxi, looks exactly the same! "What did you say?" The emperor was stunned and looked at Xiahou Kui in disbelief. Xiahou Kui nodded: "Your Majesty, indeed!"! So I have a plan! 306 Beichen Xie Yan, why do you bother? As soon as the emperor had recovered from his shock, he heard that Xiahou Kui had another plan. He immediately opened his mouth and said, "What plan do you have? Tell me first!" Xiahou Kui opened his mouth and said, "I believe Your Majesty knows King Yi's attachment to Zong Zhengxi, so.." It's hard to say what King Yi will think when he sees the night charm! The emperor frowned and could not calm down for a long time. He asked again, "But are you sure that these two people really look so alike?" "If the portrait I got is not wrong, then the two of them should be exactly the same!" It's really not just a matter of looks. As soon as he said this, the emperor frowned. Staring at Xiahou,iron nail machine, he said, "So you think you can use this woman to make the two of them fight each other?" "Your Majesty is wise!" Xiahou Kui immediately bent down and quickly said such a sentence. "Tell me in detail what your plan is," said the emperor. "Yes." …… Border town. 3shardware.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품