The goddess of battle

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Zushikatorikari…
댓글 0건 조회 232회 작성일 23-02-08 11:10

본문

"When will you be able to return to the team?" Andas suddenly spoke. The monkey's eyes lit up. After thinking about it, he said conservatively, "Tomorrow morning at the latest." If this kid can't figure it out all night, he's going to drag people out! "Well, the amount of training he missed will all be made up after he returns to the team!" "Yes, sir!" The monkey gave Andas a standard military salute. You boy. As your drillmaster, I have not received your gift! Roger pretended to say something sour. As soon as the monkey shakes, this is Chiguoguo's cold. Very not easy to settle this matter, the monkey's thoughts drifted to Ke Qibei's body, the heart can not help but make a murmur, this will not be true? Although this girl has a baby face and looks about the same age as them, is she at least five or six years older than Adong? Thinking of Ann's father's hot temper, the monkey couldn't imagine what would happen if it happened. It can't be true, it can't be true, I must think too much. The self-suggestion of a monkey muttering. This student is going to hit someone! A gentle male voice suddenly came into the monkey's ears, he suddenly came to his senses, only to find that he had walked back to the table of the students, do not know how in the case of wandering soul, left and right turned to the north side of Ke Qi! Ke Qiyao's obsidian eyes flashed, and the chopsticks in his hands continued to pile up on the hill of food in front of Ke Qibei. His black hair blew slightly in the wind,wire nail machine manufacturers, and his handsome face, with a warm smile, exuded a unique male charm. Rao is also a male monkey have to admit that such a mature male charm, it is too charming, even he can not help but be attracted by such an excellent person, compared with him, they are just like children who have not grown up! Suddenly there was a feeling of refusing to admit defeat. On an impulse,Nail machine supplier, the monkey raised his head and said to Ke Qibei, "Instructor Ke, a Dong suddenly felt uncomfortable just now. He may not be able to take part in the training tonight!" As soon as the words came out of his mouth, the monkey could not help feeling some regret in his heart, but also implied a little hope. His eyes looked straight at Ke Qibei, waiting for her answer. Uh Ke Qibei looked up from the food, her big eyes flashed, as if she was thinking about something. After two seconds, she opened her mouth and said, "The environment of Moborats is very different from that of the Alliance. Many people feel uncomfortable when they first go to this galaxy. Let him go to find Ah Jiu later. Ah Jiu has been to many galaxies before." He has more ways to adapt to the sudden transformation of the environment. She said so many words in one breath, this is the first time the monkey saw, but heard such an answer, the monkey's heart is still vaguely lost. Ke Qiyao, who had been observing the changes of the monkey in silence, nail manufacturing machine ,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, seemed to suddenly want to understand something. He suddenly laughed. He reached out and flicked Ke Qibei's forehead and said, "If you are full, you can say it directly." The expression on Ke Qibei's face immediately froze. Well, she admitted that she had just said so much because she was too full to talk. The expression on the monkey's face stiffened and he turned to leave. Speaking of, you should be my junior! The footsteps of the monkey. I remember when I was in Brutden, General Amory, General Andas, they were all people I looked up to, but I never thought they were insurmountable. The gap between us is only time. You will be the same. One day you will be the pillar of the alliance.
But some things are different. Someone can replace me in the alliance, but no one can replace me as the existence of Ke Qiyao, and I will not allow it. I hope you will all take part in the training with your heart. I look forward to the day when someone in the military badge I awarded will be one of you! His voice, leisurely, is not an aggressive confrontation, not a speculative philosophy, not a high-pitched speech tearing his voice, but with an irresistible momentum. Yes, sir! This is his second military salute today, so slow, but with respect! In the wind, the monkey's body was tight, like a bow ready to go, his shadow was pulled long, his hair was scattered by the wind, but his firm voice penetrated the ears of every student. Not only him, but also the eyes of the other students sitting on the chair were shining because of Ke Qiyao's words! When the monkey walked back to his seat again, the afterglow of the sunset had already dissipated, and the night was coming silently. He suddenly felt a little sad for Anton Xuan. If your opponent was such a man, he could hardly see any possibility. At the other end, after hearing someone's undisguised announcement, Andas just raised his glass and took another sip, a slight astringency slowly spreading in his throat, and a wry smile rose from the corners of his mouth. Ke Qiyao this smelly boy, I am still the same age as the eldest brother, give him this, I will directly become the same generation with Amory that guy in his seventies and eighties! I'm bored to death! Boss, let's start training? Star rumors of the first mercenary regiment, but this little girl can do it, this time they sent up, I would like to see their strength, let's start training! Luo Xiaoye pounded the table and shouted with lofty sentiments. Andas smiled dumbly and shook his head. What am I doing? To let a careless guy like Roger worry about me? "Good!"! With these things happening, I guess our training may shrink this time. Just as I want to see it, I'll start preparing for training! Andas's voice was also slightly high. Old man, agreed, what to do hard work, I am not here to be cleaned up,Automatic nail machine, agreed ah, who will clean up who is not sure! Each depends on his own strength! Roger's voice was not small, and everything fell into Hal's ears. The man shouted excitedly. 3shardware.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품