Fairy Doctor in the City

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Tekuzumoshikari
댓글 0건 조회 205회 작성일 23-02-08 10:57

본문

Zhang Yang reached out to wake up Hong San and asked him to call the contact person. At this time Li Yuhua also got out of the car, and saw that Hong San was finally convinced that what he had expected was good, and that this Hong San must be related to Du Yaozu, otherwise Zhang Yang would not have hidden it from himself. Li Yuhua thought and took a look at Zhang Yang. The vision is a little complicated. Hong San was frightened out of his wits by Zhang Yang yesterday. I don't understand how Zhang Yang brought himself here. There are some things he can't remember. But it can be sure that Zhang Yang is a person of great ability, and dare not play any tricks, honestly call people. To say that Hong San still has some acting talent, after finding someone, he said that he had sold well recently and needed to buy a little more. In order to dispel the suspicion of the other side, Hong San said the matter in a methodical way. He also said that because the goods were urgent, he had to bring two of his men to Qingbo and asked the other side to get some goods for him anyway, saying that he would rather raise the price by 10%. Because Hong San asked for a large amount this time and said he had brought cash, the other party agreed. Put the phone down. Hong San looked at Zhang Yang timidly and said, "I'm sorry. I just said I brought two of my men.". So Before Zhang Yang opened his mouth, Li Yuhua rushed to say, "No problem. As long as you find out the person, everything else will be easy. We will deal with it." Hong three listen to this beauty said so, eyes but looked at Zhang Yang, he was frightened by Zhang Yang yesterday, although let Zhang Yang play his subordinates is also for him to do things, but after all, there is a suspicion of taking advantage of him, Hong three but a little afraid of Zhang Yang fell out. Zhang Yang sees Li Yuhua the appearance of a big package, also some helpless tunnel: "Good, you make an appointment to come to go." "Big Brother," said Hong San, "the other side asked me to go there. We made a deal. Every time they booked a place." Zhang Yang was not used to being led by the nose like this and frowned slightly. At the beginning, when he was in the general, he also liked to be straightforward, and often went straight to the door. Unfortunately, the poison was so deep that I didn't know where he was hiding. When Li Wang and Hua saw Zhang Yang, they knew that he was in trouble. Hurriedly way: "Zhang Yang, go to them there to go, you should help me!" As Li Yuhua spoke, he asked Hong San,lutein and zeaxanthin supplements, "Where are they going to meet?". When When Hong San saw that Zhang Yang had no objection, he said, "Song Feng asked us to go to a factory to look for him at five o'clock in the afternoon." 'Good. Let's do it! "Zhang Yang, let's get ready," said Li Yuhua. Zhang Yang listened and waited until the next five o'clock. He felt a little unhappy and said, "Can't you let him go earlier?" When Hong San saw Zhang Yang's dissatisfaction, he was startled. Fortunately, Li Yuhua said, "Forget it. Five o'clock is five o'clock.". So temporarily looking for someone to ask for goods, the other side is very easy to suspect, and then change the time, the other side is even more suspicious. Five o'clock is good, and we can get ready. When Hong Sanyi heard Li Yuhua's words, Li Xuan nodded and said, "Yes, yes, eldest brother.". That's the thing. It's not good to be suspicious. Song Feng is a master recently invited by Du Ye. It's said that he's very capable. If he suspects it, best green coffee bean extract ,turmeric extract powder, he'll be in trouble. Zhang Yangcai will not put what Song Feng in the eye, according to his idea, directly in the past to catch that guy to ask the whereabouts of Du Yaozu left. But since Li Yuhua said so, Zhang Yang had to agree. Anyway, help people to help in the end, since he has decided to deal with this matter simply a little more effort, if you can solve that Du Yaozu to also simply. So thinking, Zhang Yang did not say anything more. Li Yuhua, however, looked eager to try and said, "Zhang Yang.". Let's get ready! Zhang Yang didn't really need to prepare himself at all, but Li Yuhua looked as if he were facing a formidable enemy. He also knew that she took this matter very seriously today, so he let her go. When Hong San saw that Zhang Yang had agreed, he said carefully, "Elder brother, I have listened to you. I have taken a great risk in this matter. Song Feng is said to be a master. How about I take you to see him later and let you pick up the goods?" Had it not been for the fact that Zhang Deleted 1 yesterday.
Hong two is not dare to provoke Du Yaozu that group of people, especially he has long heard that the Song Feng is a fierce character, but in comparison, offend this publicity, but there is a fatal disaster at the moment, can only take one step at a time. But listening to Zhang Yang promised, he was afraid again, afraid that if the two sides did it later, Song Feng would certainly not forgive himself. So he did everything he could to keep himself out of it. Hong San thought very well, when Zhang Yang went to pick up the goods, no matter what they did, he had already run away, anyway, Haicheng's nest was also carried, he could not go back, or fly away. It was a pity that Zhang Yang ignored his wishful thinking and scolded, "Are there few people selling poison?"? Now I think of my personal safety. Nice try! You go to trade with me later, if you are honest, I will save your life! Hong San still wanted to open his mouth, but he heard Zhang Yang say, "Well, it's still early. You can rest first.". When the voice net fell, Hong San felt dizzy. I don't know anything at once. Zhang Yang stuffed Hong San back into the trunk and said impatiently, "This guy is really annoying. If I didn't want him to cheat out Du Yaozu's men, I would have thrown him to your public security Bureau." Li Yu and Hua knew that Zhang Yang was doing all this for himself, and they were moved and said, "Zhang Yang, thank you." Okay, you don't have to tell me "thank you.". Zhang Yang said, "If you want me to tell you not to go later, I'll go straight to catch Song Feng and force him to ask about Du Yaozu's whereabouts. If you go together, I'll be distracted to take care of you." Although Li Yuhua thanked Zhang Yang for taking care of herself, his words still made her feel unconvinced. "You look down on me too much. How to say, I am also a captain of the criminal police.". You don't have to take care of me later, just catch that little Song Feng! "Well, you're not angry, are you?"? I know you're good! Zhang Yang said with a smile, "But you'd better not go all out for a while. It's safe to play again. You'd better not leave my side. Anyway.". As long as Song Feng appears, I promise he can't run away! Hearing what Zhang Yang said,glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, Li Yuhua no longer insisted on anything and said, "Go, let's get ready!" 。 prius-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품