Maple Leaf Game Adventure Island

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Tekuzumoshikari
댓글 0건 조회 195회 작성일 23-02-08 10:52

본문

"We're stopping them." It was Chini who interrupted. "I'm from Montague. I can't get into Capalet's Institute, but I've studied some of Capalet's research results. In Montague, it's hard to get in touch with the knowledge of life alchemy. Fortunately, Little A helped me." "Little A?" "He is our good friend, the artificial man made by Kapalet." Ginny's words almost made Lena faint. Artificial man?! Can they really create life?! I remember that when I was with my brother Sai, I asked the elder Ruby about the "magic of life" in the ice and snow region. The elder Ruby made it clear that it was an evil force, a black magic, and told her that the source of the undead monster was the magic of life. Capalet can really make living things? Real life? This is impossible! This thought made Lena have butterflies in her stomach, and she vaguely felt that something was wrong. Anyway, Little A is our good friend! Chini said firmly. So now you. Lena asked softly. We also made a similar array, using the magic principle, and some of the results of Kapalet. Replied Susan. Magic style! Lena almost broke down! Oh my God! Black magic again! "Sister." Lena doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Don't tell me you're doing black magic." "Yes!" Chini said simply, "We are really doing black magic." Seeing what Lena seemed to want to say, Chini went on, "Do you want to say that black magic is evil? But in my opinion, magic,metal cosmetic tubes, alchemy and so on are all'methods'. There is no justice or evil in the method itself. The key is the person who uses it and what to do with it. After a pause, she added, "If our magic array can neutralize the power of Black Wing Alchemy and save the lives of so many people in Magatia, it's worth it for us to be called black magicians, don't you think?" Chini blinked mischievously. Lena suddenly remembered Hera. The dark magician. I seem to have said something similar. She said she was a black magician, and she didn't want to escape the fact. But this time it's the magic of life. A little dizzy,tube lip gloss, every time she thought of life magic would be very uncomfortable, but this time, she clearly felt that this should not be her feeling at the moment, Chini said very reasonable ah, why so disgusted? "Ah Fu!"! Small A! ". As they walked along, they saw two companions in the distance, and Susan and Zini shouted together. Let me introduce you to my sister, Lena. Susan proudly made a guiding gesture and said, "This is Ah Fu, who is also an alchemist.." Little A, needless to say, cosmetic tube ,plastic laminated tube, you can see it at a glance. "Hello." Little A's voice from the metal mouth is very stiff. So you are Lena. Fu looked at the legendary brave sister with interest, and actually quarreled with her sister and ran away from home, but now like this. It seems that we have suffered a lot. Let's talk about the details another day, Lena. Look — "Susan pointed to the ground." There's a crystal hidden here. Oh, you can't see it — but you should be able to see the stones. They're called — " "Lithium." Lena said, "I know." "Well-there's no need to say anything more." Susan smiled a little. Sister, they.. It seems that I am very happy. Why? This question is not very complicated for Lena, because she has had the same feeling, with adventurous partners, no matter what dangers they encounter, they have the confidence to tide over the difficulties together-that's the feeling. But If Margatia is really destroyed, then her partners- "That's right!" She suddenly remembered something. "The people of the Black Wing are also in Magatia. What about themselves?" "I think they have their own way." Fu said with a sullen face. But I still have a lot of friends in Magatia- "Lina suddenly became anxious, as if she had forgotten that she had given up the adventure with her partners and turned to find them.".
"Wait a minute —" Susan pulled her back. The ground shook violently, Lena and Susan, who had not stood firm, fell together, and a repeated purple array emerged in the open field. "Get down!" Fu shouted, and Little A hurriedly protected Chini with his own body. The whole Magatia shook like a starting machine. At the same time, underground in Magatia, a dark air gathered into a half-human body. Floating in the air, with a pair of red, fierce eyes-there should be some people familiar with this thing-that belongs to the power of the devil. At the same time, the black maple leaves on the bodies of Casselot, the little princess and the night fire also emit bright light, enveloping their masters. The dark shadow stared at the backbone of the black wings for a moment, and then slowly sank into the body of the ghost that had been sleeping. Casselot showed a complicated smile. It seemed that everything she had done was going well. With alchemy, she could also unlock the ancient seal. The ghost also suddenly woke up-this was not unexpected by Casero, the seal was on the ghost. At the beginning, in order to investigate Lena, the ghost dived into the deep sea canyon with Sha, that is, Xiuen. There, he met the younger sister of Casselot, Kaleta, who was also a descendant of the witch clan. At that time, Kaleta felt that this man was the one her sister needed. His body was sealed with the spirit of the demon from the period of Shenlu! The power that can rival God! Of course, it was at that time that Kaleta told the ghost that Lena had traces of the maple of creation on her body-a legendary term that could finally explain the ghost's doubts,pump tube, such as Lena's occasional strange reactions. The ghost thought of getting the power of the maple of creation, and then he stopped Lena in the toy city. At that time, Lena hardly knew anything. emptycosmetictubes.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품