Airspeed Star Mark _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Tekuzumoshikari
댓글 0건 조회 162회 작성일 23-02-08 10:47

본문

The end of the world snorted. "You don't know?"? You have too much confidence in yourself. Don't think about how powerful the explosion of a galaxy can be. The explosion of the Glacier Sun alone is enough to cause a very bad situation. However, your boy's adaptability is strong now. In that case, we can always make the most correct choice. To the end. "" "It's really dangerous," said Tian Hen with a lingering fear. "If I hadn't been lucky, I'd have died in that whirlpool." Doomsday has no good spirit tunnel: "Good luck a fart.". If it wasn't for me, a hundred of you would be dead. Do you think the black hole in the center of the vortex can escape? I used my mental strength when you entered the center of the whirlpool. Pulled you straight out. Otherwise, you wouldn't know how many times you'd die. The whole body shakes, way: "With mental strength?"? Did you save me? Grandpa's ability. Cai Li went to Tian Hen and sat down beside him. He clapped his hands and said with a smile, "You don't have to belittle yourself.". With your present ability, your grandfather will not be better than you. Don't listen to his nonsense. It can't be done by the media. Unfortunately, we can not fully use the ability of that thing, otherwise, you would have come to us. Doomsday said: "This is far away from the Milky Way, it is with that thing,plastic laminted tube, I can always let the spirit to follow you, although nothing can be done, but at least can see you." Hearing Cai Li and the end of the world, Tianhen could not help but be interested in that kind of thing, and his eyes could not help showing the light of inquiry. Doomsday smiled and said, "This thing is much more useful to you than it is to us,pump tube, because it is one of the objects left by the demon God, the heart of the demon God." "The heart of the Demon God?" Sky mark eyes can not help but reveal the light of surprise, he remembered that the original Arams had said that the heart of the demon God is the most important part of the items left by the demon God. Like the Heart of the Water God and the Heart of the Ice God, it inherits the true power of the Demon God. With it, it is easier to find several other items of the Demon God. "Yes," said Doomsday, "it is the heart of the Demon God. As you already know, the Demon God is the first of the higher intelligent creatures with prehistoric spiritual energy, and has the most powerful spiritual energy. However, one thing you may not know is that even the water God Aram you met at the beginning was wrong. The heart of the Demon God does not carry the inheritance of all the energy of the Demon God, plastic cosmetic tubes ,polyfoil tube, it just has a guiding role. This is totally different from the heart of water and the heart of ice. At the beginning, after Cai Li and I came here, we got the heart of the Demon God by chance. When we first got it, the remaining spiritual power of the Demon God told us that it was absolutely impossible to inherit the items of the demon God. Because the Demon God does not want his power to be continued by a creature who only relies on inheritance, without any effort of his own. If you want to inherit all the items of the Demon God, there is only one way, that is to conquer. If you are strong enough, you may conquer one item of the Demon God. If you are strong enough, you may conquer another one. Each item of the Demon God is different. All kinds of challenges are different. The greatest advantage of the heart of the demon God is that it can release the spiritual power. When you conquer all the items of the demon God, it will really open. "Conquer instead of inheriting?"? So it's not easy to get all the items left by the Demon God. However, the four items I got did not let me conquer them! It can be used directly. Tianhen looked at the end of the world with some doubts. He always thought that the power of the demon God was the same as that of the water God and the ice God. As long as he could find his remaining spiritual power and get his approval, he might inherit his power and increase his strength. But now it seems that this is obviously just a dream.
With his current ability, he can only use four items of the Demon God at the same time. When will eleven items be reached! You know, every more than one item of the Demon God, the higher the ability requirements, if according to the calculation, oneself is not to reach hundreds of powers to achieve it? Doomsday smiled and said, "Silly boy, the reason why you don't need to conquer the four magic objects you got is that they have already been conquered. The three holy vessels of darkness were conquered by me one by one. Unfortunately, at that time, I didn't have enough power to use them at the same time, so I didn't find their real power. Otherwise, I won't leave it to the three forces of darkness to collect separately. After I got the heart of the Demon God, I gradually knew the magic of the Demon God's items. When you were young, I controlled an ordinary human on Zhongting Star by conquering the spiritual power with the heart of the demon God, and sent you the method of cultivation. And attach mental powers to you. Unfortunately, in order to save you, that energy will soon be consumed, otherwise, I can also guide you more. Fortunately, the spiritual brand is always there, so I can observe what you do. This time, when you entered the storm of alien space,aluminium laminated tube, my mental power was cut off and lost contact with you. It was not until you entered the pseudo-black hole that I reconnected with you. While you were not swallowed up by it, I forcibly pulled you out of the black hole with the increased mental power of the heart of the demon God. Pseudo-black hole? Grandpa, is there a difference between true and false black holes? Tianhen looked at the end of the world curiously. emptycosmetictubes.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품