Tomb Piracy Notes No.8: Qionglong Stone Shadow _ Nanpai Sanshu _ txt N…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nokuchikushi
댓글 0건 조회 138회 작성일 23-02-08 10:46

본문

Their physical strength is a bit overdrawn, even ran a few streets, we are tired panting, feet are soft, but far can see someone to follow, this group of people mixed social origin, are very clever, the fat man said that it must be more than that, Liulisun that group of people are not easy to mess with, just has not been shot, must be waiting for black to eat black. We had a rest in front of a newsstand. The fat man said we could run separately. I said no. I was not familiar with Beijing, so the little brother didn't have to say anything. We would separate later. I'm afraid we would have to go to the homeless population relief center to find him every few days. And now they dare not attack us because the goods are in our hands. If we separate, the people who have no goods in their hands will suffer. So what to do? The fat man frowned. He calmed down now and murmured a little: "Your fat master, I have a big goal in Beijing. They all know me. I can't go back to my shop. It's over. It seems that I have to go south." "We have to find a place to rest and see how serious the situation is." "We can find a hotel first," I said. "*** me, the hotel, that's not waiting for others to catch us, it's good to have a broken temple, the ideal escape is to live in the bridge hole, no difference." Said the fat man. I looked at the stuffy oil bottle and wanted to ask him what he thought. I thought it would be useless to ask him. This guy was clever in the fight and belonged to the ninth level of disability on the ground. Just as I was hesitating, I suddenly heard the horn on one side. I turned around and saw a red flag car parked on the side of the road. The window rolled down. Inside was the little girl beside Mrs. Huo. She sat at us with a grimace and told us to get on the bus quickly. The fat man and I looked at each other and immediately knew that there was a chance. "Let's talk about it later,collapsible pallet box," he said. Three of them climbed over the guardrail and got on the red flag car. As soon as the door closed, the car started, and the little girl said to the driver, "go back to the courtyard in Gongzhufen." The fat man squeezed beside the girl and said, "Sister, we are on the cusp of the storm. Can we go to a distant place?" "Don't worry," said the girl. "They wouldn't dare come into that place even if they had the courage to do so." Then he looked at me and said with a smile, "Brother Wu Xie,plastic pallet manufacturer, it's my first introduction. My name is Huo Xiuxiu. I've heard a lot about you." wWw:xiaoshuotxt? com Chapter 13 style thunder. t.xt. Small `saying` day . Don Twenty minutes later, we entered a mysterious courtyard community. There were many red flag cars parked in the community, and there were several quadrangles in the innermost. When we got off, we saw the old lady sitting in the courtyard drinking tea. There was a persimmon tree in the courtyard, a well below, and some precious plants on one side. It used to be a well-off house. We went in with three big thorns, and the old lady let us sit down. I laughed and said, "This time I won't light my lamp again, will I?" The old lady looked at me angrily and said, "I, Mrs. Huo, don't play the same trick twice, and what I say is what I say. Anyway, I don't need to deal with you. I'm willing to gamble and admit defeat, so that you can avoid losing my reputation. I'll finish our business while your head is still on your neck." The fat man and I looked at each other and said, plastic pallet supplier ,plastic trash bins, "Niang, this old woman probably saw that we had made a big mistake and wanted to get rid of the relationship with us quickly.". Anyway, each takes what he needs. I don't want to associate with such a perverse old woman. It's better to make a quick decision. So he went straight to the point and said, "Would you like to tell us?" "Don't you just want to know why I paid such a high price for your style ray?" The old woman stood up and made a gesture of letting him go. Then she said, "I won't say anything if I put it on someone else. But you are also the back door of the old nine doors. You are not an outsider. But please stay outside the door for the other two." This scene was not once or twice. I winked at the fat man and the stuffy oil bottle. They nodded. I followed the old woman into the side compartment. As soon as I went in, I saw that it was a collection room full of antiques. There were no furnishings, just rows of shelves. Although it looked like an old house, I felt prickly on my face as soon as I went in. There was static electricity in the air. It seemed that it was constant temperature and humidity.
All the collections were wrapped in newspapers. The old woman took me into the innermost of several shelves. I saw a steel wire through the wall to hang calligraphy and paintings, but now all the patterns on it were thunder patterns. I counted a total of seven, and there was a space between two of them, which was obviously one less. It should be my one. This is the eighth floor of thunder. The old lady said, "Since you know the style of thunder, you should know what it is." I nodded, a little surprised, just glanced at it, and I knew it was a building. Seven pieces of paper are the structure of each floor, are very clear, and this building is not the general sense of the building, his bottom floor is the largest, and then go up layer by layer to shrink, at first glance like a tower, but because he is the result of each floor of the building, so it is much larger than the tower, more like the Mayan Pyramid of the Sun, in general sense, in addition to the tower, few ancient buildings are so high. However, it can also be seen that the top part, in fact, is already the structure of the tower, can become a building, only the bottom three floors. This is the pattern of the 25th year of Daoguang, and the designer should be Lei Siqi. Old Mrs. Huo said, "I have seven of them here. They are on the ground floor of the building. Two, three, four, five, six, seven. The bottom floor should be here." "Is there anything strange about this building?" I asked, at first glance, they are all very common styles, although from the general picture, we can see that these buildings have backlit design. It may not matter to others, but it has a special meaning for me. The old lady fiddled with these patterns. "The name of this building is Zhang Jialou. In the 1970s, the pattern of this building began to appear abroad one after another and was purchased back to China. You know that style Lei is a royal designer, and it is impossible to design buildings for the people. But look at the pattern here. It is completely the style of the house. Obviously, this Zhang Jialou and Emperor Daoguang or style Lei are What's the story? At that time,drum spill containment, I had a daughter who worked in the Cultural Bureau. They had a project related to this building. At the end of 1978, they found this building in Guangxi. I remember it was January 15, and my daughter left for Guangxi to participate in the archaeological excavation. cnplasticpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품