The wine hits the fairy

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nokuchikushi
댓글 0건 조회 226회 작성일 23-02-08 10:43

본문

Lu Xiaochan deliberately blew a breath out again, but also issued a whistle, the sound raised upward, he did not know whether he was blowing without a gap. The knot on the waist suddenly tightened. Stop it. Then I won't make any trouble. I blow myself. Lu Xiaochan pretended to be bored and blew his bangs, but when Shu Wuqi tidied up the hem of the knot for him, Lu Xiaochan blew a breath up casually, and then smiled with his lips. What are you doing? The sound of a relaxed voice was low. I I also want to help you blow your bangs. Shu Wuqian stopped talking. Lu Xiaochan thought he was angry and hurried to smooth things over. That one You know I can't see, but I really want to know what you look like. You don't let me touch it, so I have to blow! Blow on your eyes, and I imagine I touched you. I touched your eyebrow bone. I touched your eyelashes. Touch the end of your eye. Lu Xiaochan closed his eyes and imagined very seriously. It was a long time before he said, "What you just blew was not my eyes." Just like the cold tea, suddenly warm up, into the throat can not quench thirst,plastic pallet supplier, but more thirsty. Where did I blow? Nose? Ear? Cheeks? Alas, he didn't know how tall Shu Wuqian was. When you tie the knot, do you keep your head down? The other party still didn't answer him. Lu Xiaochan imagined in his heart and suddenly missed a beat. It's amazing! I.. I didn't blow into your mouth, did I? Shu did not answer him, turned away directly,collapsible bulk container, and the cicada subconsciously dragged him. Didn't I say not to touch me? In a twinkling of an eye, Lu Xiaochan's palm touched the bamboo branch. Ouch! He pulled his hand back in an instant, put it to his mouth and blew hard. It hurts! I didn't hurt you. Just to teach you a lesson. "Liar!"! How can I hurt so much when you didn't hurt me? Lu Xiaochan has been rubbing his palm. If you really touch me, you will know what really hurts. Do you still want to tear my hands apart? Lu Xiaochan immediately put his hands behind his back. Put on your coat, too. I'll send someone in to clean the tub. Lu Xiaochan tossed about for a long time before he put on his coat crookedly. When the waiter came to clean up the bathtub, he did not know what he saw and slipped. "Lu Xiaochan was about to come forward when Shu stopped him with a bamboo branch." Did I let you see him? His voice sounded peaceful, but there was a kind of deterrence that made people unable to hold up their heads. Lu Xiaochan is not clear, he is a blind man, what can he see? But the bartender pushed the tub and walked away, spill plastic pallet ,stackable plastic pallets, and when he got to the door of the room, he fell down. Only then did Lu Xiaochan realize that what Shu had just said was to the bartender. Why can't he look at me? Lu Xiaochan couldn't help asking. Shu did not answer his question, but said, "We will leave here tomorrow morning." "Leaving tomorrow morning?"? Then I have something to do and I haven't finished it yet. "What do you want?" "Do you have any money on you?" Lu Xiaochan suddenly approached him, but when he thought that the other party would beat him with a bamboo branch, he stopped abruptly. Have Then you give me a little? Just a little! "Lu Xiaochan put his hands together and spread them out in front of Shu Wuqi, with his round eyes open, just short of a broken bowl of beggars." What do you need money for? Because there is a wish that has not been fulfilled! I want to eat old man Chen's sugar painting! Want to drink Mrs. Wang's pig's blood soup! There are also braised beef and shredded chicken noodles from Wuwangjiufang. I want to eat enough at one time! You said my home is half a month away from here, and I'm blind, so it's not easy to come back again. "When you want to come back, I'll accompany you." "Really?" "Mmm." At this time, Lu Xiaochan's stomach made a "grunt" sound. Only then did he remember that he had not eaten for three days in order to make Shu Wuqi appear. Although I don't know what was in the small bottle that Shu Wuqi gave him, no matter how powerful the amrita was, the effect seemed to have passed. Come on, I'll take you out. "Are you hungry, too?" I'm not hungry.
You said you wanted sugar painting, pig's blood soup, stewed beef and shredded chicken noodles. Shu had pushed the door open and was about to go out. Lu Xiaochan hurriedly followed up, holding the bamboo branch, for fear of a slow beat, Shu Wuqi will disappear. Along the way, the little cicada could hear the voices of the villagers whispering in the neighborhood. Is the young man a stranger? I've never seen such a beautiful young man! "Those eyes are beautiful." "How old is this young man?"? It looks so watery that people want to take a bite. "" Lu Xiaochan tilted his head, wondering who they were talking about? Is it Shu Wuchao? But listen to the voice of Shu Wuqi, should be an adult man, and what "little childe", "little Lang Jun" and so on have nothing to do with ah. The little cicada just stepped on the gravel on the road and twisted it. Shu Wuchao turned around, picked up the bamboo branch, and easily held up the road cicada again. Alas. He can't seem to see! "It's a pity that you can't see such beautiful eyes!" Only then did Lu Xiaochan realize that the voices he heard were not talking about Shu, but about him. He stopped, and Shu Wuqi also stopped. What's the matter? I.. I grew up here, and there are many people who say I'm dirty and smelly. It's the first time I've been praised for being good-looking. I'm not comfortable. The cicada scratched the back of his head. Then I'll take off their eyes so they can't look at you,plastic wheelie bins, so you don't have to be uncomfortable. Shu Wuqi's voice was still so calm and peaceful that he could not tell what cruel words he was saying. It seemed to him that it was all a matter of course. Lu Xiaochan was stunned. Wait You Are you an immortal? It's not good to pick people's eyes at every turn, is it? Their eyes, not your eyes. What does it have to do with me? 。 cnplasticpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품