Daily life of the pet girls of the three big men

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nokuchikushi
댓글 0건 조회 208회 작성일 23-02-08 10:43

본문

"It's too much." Su Qinghe made up too many things and pounded the table angrily. "Even if you are not your own, you can't be such a bitch. Miss Qiao, you come to HK. Our whole family treats you like a distinguished guest." "Thank you for your kindness. I am an adult. The world is so big. I want to see it. If I have a chance, I will go there. Please be my guide at that time." Su Qinghe patted his chest, very heroic, "no problem, our husband and wife take you to eat all over HK." He sat opposite her, so he saw her eating all the time, from the beginning to the present, without stopping to see how thin she was. Alas, it is estimated that the usual delicious food has been taken away by the annoying foster sister, and there is nothing to eat. Forsythia covered her face with one hand and looked embarrassed. "It's a shame that you saw through my nature as a foodie so quickly." "Ha ha ha." The town leader coughed and pulled the topic back. "Qiao Erlian, you may have made a mistake to your family. If you have anything to say, don't run away from home easily. It will hurt your mother's heart." Don't run away! It seems necessary to communicate with her family. Give her family more subsidies? Or give her mother a good job? Let her mother treat her well? As long as talents are retained, everything is easy to say. He rolled his eyes and said with a smile, "Thank you for your kindness, but it's not appropriate to talk about family affairs on this occasion. Let's talk about building our hometown. Can I say a few more words?" Leaders also want to hear, "of course." Forsythia thought of his plan, the corners of his mouth hooked, "If you want to be rich, build roads first, then attract investment, but the premise is to have a phoenix tree, in order to attract the golden phoenix." She is no longer low-key,mobile garbage bin, but let everyone see her value. As soon as this word came out, it really attracted everyone's attention. How to say? Forsythia considered half a ring, "Every place should dig out its own characteristics and advantages, develop characteristic industries, and strive for capital entry. For example, Jianghe Town has beautiful scenery and many beautiful legends, which can be built into a famous scenic spot to drive the surrounding economy." If you want to be brilliant, but you can't show too much,foldable bulk container, you have to control that degree. How to say, can be intelligent and capable, can have a little vision, but can not be extremely smart, can not go beyond the limitations of the times, causing these people's fear and competition. If a scenic spot does well, it can create huge wealth, service industry, hotel industry, catering industry, handicraft industry and so on will be driven up, which can be made into a one-stop service and form a closed-loop. It's very simple, but for the people here, it's an inspiration, "What else?" Forsythia slightly shook his head, "I am not an expert in this field, can only say here." Just point in one direction, wholesale plastic pallet ,plastic pallet bin, and the details are not difficult. The town leader's eyes sparkled, "Miss Qiao, are you interested in coming to work in the town ZF?" She is really a talent! Forsythia refused without hesitation, "No, I just want to be an ordinary person who comes and goes like the wind." People:.. What misconception do you have about ordinary people? Is this vision, this foresight, this ability, this medical skill, an ordinary person? It should be her mother's psychological shadow on her, forcing a genius to be an ordinary person, just to make way for her adopted daughter! It must be so! This is simply an excessive collection of natural resources, so angry, there is wood! Without the knowledge of Qiao Meihua's mother and daughter, they have been blackened into shit. It's not black, but to tell the truth, it's impossible for them to borrow the light of forsythia. Forsythia first blocked the back road, she did not want to see the mother and daughter under her banner of swindling, take advantage of all! I can't help it. She is a stingy person. The leader of the police station was curious, "How does Miss Qiao know so much?" Forsythia has been prepared, immediately to fill in their own leaks, fill in flaws, "I love quiet since childhood, read a lot of miscellaneous books, the most favorite is history books and medical books, and I have a photographic memory, like nothing to ponder blindly." What she said was ordinary, but it shocked everyone. A photographic memory? This is an amazing talent. How can people be so different from each other? "Yes.".
"Forsythia took out a copy of Qianjin Fang and handed it to Mr. Su on one side." I can recite the content on which page you turn. " Su's eyes were full of surprise and he turned over a page. "Page 271." Forsythia slightly closed his eyes, gently recite, "Volume 13, Heart Chapter, there are three prescriptions on this page, Niu Sui Wan, Da Bu Xin Tang, Bu Xin Wan, of which Niu Sui Wan, Tongzhi Baizhi, Xu barren win lack.." She memorized the contents of a whole page backwards, but she was so awesome. The author has something to say: Niubi's little sister is here ~ Sue? Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution. Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [nutrient solution]: 10 vials of Cici; 1 vial of 36522507; Thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard! Receive two suites Mr. Su opened his eyes wide in shock, staring at every word, and the county leaders came over to look at it together. The audience was quiet, only to hear the clear and melodious voice of the girl. When she stopped, everyone looked at each other. "Right?" Mr. Su passed the page to everyone. "Not a word was wrong. How did you do it?" Forsythia took a sip of tea. "I'm all right." What do you mean it's okay? It's obviously too good. You're a genius. The town leaders are very happy, which is also the glory of their place. No one knows where she will go in the future, but one thing is certain, her achievements will amaze everyone. Forsythia smiled. "A genius who can't cook?" She blackened herself and had no psychological barrier at all, which made everyone laugh. Clever and unsophisticated, everyone likes it. Su Qinghe couldn't help laughing. "I thought you could do everything." Forsythia is holding the teacup, a pair of black eyes are bright and bright, "how is it possible?"? I'm only fascinated by what I'm interested in. To put it bluntly, I'm a bookworm, and I'm an unlikable bookworm. Su Qinghe prefers this kind of person,plastic pallet box, not too much utilitarian heart, live pure and simple, "how can?"? Everyone likes you very much. 。 cnplasticpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품