Help! I fell in love with NPC (1)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Aririnkichiri
댓글 0건 조회 128회 작성일 23-02-08 10:40

본문

Everyone speculates that the boss is definitely not to pick BUG, but to supervise everyone's work, lest someone be lazy, in fact, he is to satisfy his desire to perform. Everyone thinks that the boss is a bit of a performance personality, because the NPC he plays is better than the intelligent NPC in the game. If he is willing to mix in the film and television industry, his acting skills will definitely be more popular than most actors, especially his face, which can be used to eat, not to mention his acting skills. This time, the random role of the boss is the hunter of the novice village. The plot of this role has several breaking points, and everyone is watching in the dark. I don't know what the boss looks like when he cries. —— As soon as Jiang Xiao left, he walked for a long time and did not come back for a day and a night. Nanxi stayed at his home for the time being. Jiang Xiao's mother woke up very late, very weak, only half closed her eyes, could not eat any food, and did not even have the strength to speak. She used the only eyes that could still turn to look around for the shadow of Jiang Xiao, and Nanxi told her about Jiang Xiao entering the mountain. Jiang Xiao's mother had tears in her eyes and her lips, but in the end she did not utter a syllable. It's all right. Don't worry. He'll be back soon. Nanxi soothed her and made some clear porridge to feed her, but she only managed to drink some water and closed her eyes again. Had it not been for the faint sound of breathing, Nanxi almost thought she was dying. Anxious to wait at home for two days,Flush valve price, Jiang Xiao's mother's condition is getting worse and worse, as if the next second will not hold up, but still hanging a breath. Doctor Xia took one look and shook his head. This is waiting for Jiang Xiao to come back and see him for the last time. Finally, in the morning of the next day, Jiang Xiao came back, carrying a bow on his back, carrying a huge tiger on one arm, and carrying living grass in his package. There was nothing intact on his body,Flush Retrofit Kit, there were scars and tears everywhere, and the most striking thing was his hanging arm, the dried blood solidified on his sleeve, one corner of his clothes was torn off, and the cloth was wrapped around his arm. He threw the tiger on the ground and walked quickly into the house. Mother. He shouted as soon as he entered the room. The old man, who had not had any reaction, suddenly opened his eyes. His eyes, which had been muddy, seemed to have a little more brilliance at the moment. His face was even ruddy, as if his condition had suddenly improved. She raised her hand. Jiang Xiao knelt in front of the bed and held her hand forcefully with his intact hand. Son, you're back. She said softly with her eyes. Mother, I'm sorry I'm late. Jiang Xiao's voice was a little choked, and he put his mother's hand on his face. Touching his finger on his face, Jiang Xiao's mother smiled at the corners of her mouth. She said with a smile, Stainless Steel Trough Urinal ,Stainless Steel Toilet China, "Don't be sad. I'm going to find your father. He's been waiting for me for a long time." "The only thing I feel sorry for is that I didn't see you get married and leave like this. I'm not at ease." As she spoke, she looked up at Nanxi, who was standing behind her. He waved his hand and called Nanxi to the bedside. Son, Nanxi is good. She has a good heart. She can take care of people and live well. Then he said to Nanxi, "Daughter, I have an unkind request. Please take care of my son in the future." As she spoke, her voice was much weaker, and her face slowly turned waxy again. Nanxi just kept nodding his head. Jiang Xiao clenched his fingers more tightly, his eyes were red, and he didn't want his mother to leave. Life and death are destiny. Don't worry about me. Mother patted him on the palm of his hand, and his voice became weaker and weaker, and then he died. Jiang Xiao immediately roared. Mother! Doctor Xia came early and waited for Jiang Xiao to come back, so he was also present at the moment. He went up and touched Jiang Xiao's mother's pulse and shook his head gently. Nanxi felt that her nose was a little sour, and she turned her back and dared not look at the picture again. Jiang Xiao's eyes were red enough to bleed, and he had not slept for three days and nights. These times, in order to go into the mountains to collect herbs, he went through life and death, but only because of a trace of faith in his heart, he rushed home desperately. But the reality is so cruel. Jiang Xiao buried his head deeply beside the bed. He didn't cry, and when he was in extreme pain, he couldn't shed tears. He just whispered, one after another. Mother! Mother. Nanxi's tears fell down and she went outside.
Outside the house, the sun is flourishing, the sun is not stingy to sprinkle their enthusiasm, cicadas also climbed up the treetops early and began to sing. This lively scene, but let Nanxi feel more and more sad. She thought of her parents, and when they died, she was so desperate that the sky had fallen and the only hope of life had disappeared. The news of Jiang Xiao's mother's death soon spread throughout the village. They were all villagers, and the village head soon organized people to come over. Jiang Xiao's family has only himself, no relatives, no one to organize the funeral, these things, can help. It was getting hotter and hotter, and it was necessary to be buried as soon as possible. Jiang Xiao did not respond at all to the people coming and going around him, as if he had petrified. I don't know when the blue crimson flower on the head of the bed has withered and fallen to one side. Nanxi saw the village head to know that the village head was the old man Yang who played chess with her that day and insisted on worshipping her as a teacher, that is, Xiaofu's father. In front of everyone, the village head behaved very steadily, knowing that all the money of Jiang Xiao's family had been given to his mother to see a doctor, so he discussed with everyone to collect some money and go to Carpenter Li's house to buy a thin coffin. Jiang Xiao has now come to his senses, he loosened his mother's hand, carefully covered her with a quilt, and then walked out of the door. There was a tiger in the yard. The tiger was very careful when hunting. The tiger skin was kept intact. He didn't want to owe money. He sold the tiger on the spot, and part of the money was used to pay for the coffin. Carpenter Li kept shaking his head, saying no, but Jiang Xiao insisted. Everyone looked at him like he was going to fall down at any time, and it was not easy to push him,Time Delay Tap, so they did what he wanted. That night, he put the man in a coffin and buried him beside his father's grave. The two graves were close together, and Jiang Xiao knelt down in front of the grave and set up a sign with wood. cnkexin.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품