Super thief

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Aririnkichiri
댓글 0건 조회 199회 작성일 23-02-08 10:38

본문

An elite team operated by the discipline of the army is by no means an ordinary player who takes pleasure in playing games. He is not afraid, but there is a problem with the paradise of beautiful women. But let Xiao Hua rest assured that this is only a game after all, the drillmaster is not the kind of professional assassination expert, at least not secretly to attack him, this is very good. Who wants to buy my life? Xiao Hua is very curious about this, he first time, thought of, is the wind and cloud, but also can not rule out the rest of the candidates, to blame only blame, his limelight is too loud. I don't know exactly. It was a business introduced by a friend. I saw that you were the one who killed him, and they paid the fare, so I simply took it. The drillmaster spread his hands. Well, forget it, there's no way out. Is there anything else you want to know? The drillmaster looked at Xiao Hua with a smile. No more. Xiao Hua's scalp tingled a little when he looked at him. All right, let's go outside to PK. You kill me, or I kill you. The drillmaster nodded with satisfaction and then gave Xiao Hua a choice. That's good. He's already waiting. Xiao Hua knew that the drillmaster had taken the job of killing him and would certainly do it according to the agreement, so when Xiao Hua heard that the drillmaster was going to kill him, he was waiting for the drillsman's words. He is welcome to this matter, this time absolutely by virtue of the advantages of equipment and attributes, severely abuse him to go. Xiao Hua thought viciously. Go, go outside. It is not convenient to start in the station, in case someone does not know why, see someone dare to hit their president, the instructor will be in trouble. A few minutes later, outside the station, there was a blank snow field with no other players. Xiao Hua,Prison toilet for sale, do you remember the slogan I asked you to shout every time I trained you in the army? The two men stood face to face, tens of meters apart, and the instructor looked at Xiao Hua and asked with a smile. Of course I remember. Go all out. Whether it's training or chasing girls, I remember it very clearly. Xiao Hua listened, smiled and answered. I just want to remind you that this time, I will do my best, and I hope that if you die, don't blame me. The drillmaster nodded, and a sky-blue broad-bladed sword appeared in his hand. Is it a warrior profession? Xiao Hua was surprised to see it. For soldiers,stainless steel squatting pan, it is most likely to choose the assassin profession, because soldiers will use military bayonets, and assassins'daggers are most similar to military bayonets. Strange, isn't it? But if you think about it, as handsome as I am, it is obvious that only the warrior profession is suitable for me. The drillmaster smirked. With this guy's face, it's much thicker than him. Damn it, slaughter him first and then talk about it, and then see him proud. Made a decision, Xiao Hua also did not sneak, directly to the body patted an identification, toward the drillmaster, straight to the past. Drillmaster sword, at most and autumn rain a level, even if the autumn rain came, Xiao Hua is not afraid, let alone the drillmaster. The drillmaster looked at Xiao Hua, his face was straight, and when Xiao Hua was five or six meters away from him, Self-closing Shower Valve ,stainless steel toilet, the big blue sword in his hand passed quickly. From the instructor's speed point of view, the instructor is obviously more agile, although the speed is not very fast, but under the precise control of the instructor, it is not a very fast speed, the outbreak of amazing results. Xiao Hua looked at the blue light that cut across him, and his pupils shrank. The drillmaster's judgment range of this sword is too great. Xiao Hua's footsteps suddenly stopped, but on his head, there was still a reduction of 731 damage, evasion, probably did not work in front of the instructor, otherwise it can only be said that the instructor was too lucky. "Xiao Hua, you will not be naive to think that I really came to let you abuse it.". There is no denying that you are very strong, but more than 20 of us, working together, get things, may not be much worse than you. The drillmaster did not pursue, but stopped the big blue sword and said in a deep voice. Two more 9000 words, please recommend Chapter 502 Super Master! "I borrowed this set of equipment with the equipment of 26 people in the whole platoon. Compared with your equipment, it is still inferior, but it is enough to kill you." The drillmaster finished, and as soon as he moved, he went straight to Xiao Hua.
Dark night, white shadow blue light, although the speed is much worse than Xiao Hua, but Xiao Hua at the moment, but there is no contempt for the instructor's mind. Even with the equipment, if the drillmaster really has the ability to hit, he will fall into an extremely dangerous situation. Thief class, at level 60, can learn the extremely useful skill of evasion, which greatly improves the survival ability of thieves, while warriors, at level 60, the last professional skill is "floating strike". Float, is to let the warrior class, in the use of any way to hit the target, if this hit to a certain condition, can successfully let the other side into the floating state. In the floating state, except for the mage class, which can directly leave the floating state by passing the professional certification of "shape-shifting", any floating players and monsters can not use any skills. This skill, so that has been, only pure close combat output, in the PK, a very disadvantaged warrior profession, has become a technical PK king. Once hit by a highly skilled warrior, it enters the floating state, and then, most likely, it is infinitely floating. What makes people speechless is that after being hit by three consecutive floating strikes, when the last strike of the warrior is completed, the target will make a one-time additional blood reduction according to the completion degree of each move and the number of consecutive floating strikes of the warrior player in the whole process. Like Qiuyu this kind of master, in addition to the face of the floating strike can not produce the effect of the knight players and BOSS, once she hit the floating strike, then, it must only be hung. To some extent, now the warrior class,Stainless Steel Hand wash Basin, in the hands of skilled masters, is more perverted than the assassin class, and can directly and openly hang a player in the air without any power to fight back. cnkexin.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품